This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Alucard32
Member since 2004 • 1321 Posts
ok first i would like to add tanks f-ing rules. second, wtf is up with the find mii game? its so hard! i got up to 36 and still got a brownse... and anyone else think the AI on laser hockey is too good? i mean i got a gold but **** it took some work. and to get a platinum on billiards you have to get 60 points! i won on 8 turns and i got 57!!! i havnt gotten that close after that. i dunno... for a family fun game this **** is pretty tough.so any games particularly hard for you? any tips?
smileyryder34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 smileyryder34
Member since 2003 • 468 Posts
While I still think the game is a glorified tech demo (only saying this BECAUSE I haven't played it yet) it does also seem like one of those that's deceptively difficult the "master". While you'll have fun playing with the family getting yourself to the higher ranks is going to prove to be somewhat challenging and I think the brilliance of games like Wii Play and Wii Sports.

You're "rank" doesn't have any real effect on the game so you can pick it up and play with your 5 year old, but you want that rank as high as you can get for matters of pride. [=^)
Alucard32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Alucard32
Member since 2004 • 1321 Posts
[QUOTE="smileyryder34"]While I still think the game is a glorified tech demo (only saying this BECAUSE I haven't played it yet) it does also seem like one of those that's deceptively difficult the "master". While you'll have fun playing with the family getting yourself to the higher ranks is going to prove to be somewhat challenging and I think the brilliance of games like Wii Play and Wii Sports.

You're "rank" doesn't have any real effect on the game so you can pick it up and play with your 5 year old, but you want that rank as high as you can get for matters of pride. [=^)

i agree... its just funny how pissed i get