This topic is locked from further discussion.

VidGamesRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 VidGamesRok
Member since 2007 • 143 Posts
This thread is here to compile a list of the best Wii Stuff. Best accessories, best games, best place to buy, etc. Here is my list of the best games for the Wii:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess-T
2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption-T-?=Game hasn't been released yet.
3. Super Mario Galaxy-E-?

I feel kinda weird, because these are the only real games that are out and/or will be out. I can't think of any other games that are coming out for the Wii that are going to be any good.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
This thread is here to compile a list of the best Wii Stuff. Best accessories, best games, best place to buy, etc. Here is my list of the best games for the Wii:

I feel kinda weird, because these are the only real games that are out and/or will be out. I can't think of any other games that are coming out for the Wii that are going to be any good.
VidGamesRok

Battalion Wars 2 should be on that list.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Duckman5

VidGamesRok

What the hell? You don't even have Super Smash Bros. Brawl on that list either! Do you even own a Wii?!?!?!!?
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Duckman5

VidGamesRok

You make me sick..........
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Duckman5

[QUOTE="Duckman5"][QUOTE="VidGamesRok"]This thread is here to compile a list of the best Wii Stuff. Best accessories, best games, best place to buy, etc. Here is my list of the best games for the Wii:

ThaT-Masta

You make me sick..........

lol, if he thinks hes going to get this stivkied or something he's wrong, he's missing about 20 games.

Yeah I know.......
Beakey56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Beakey56
Member since 2006 • 350 Posts
VidGamesRok
Super Paper Mario-April 9th!!!!
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Duckman5
[QUOTE="VidGamesRok"]I feel kinda weird, because these are the only real games that are out and/or will be out. I can't think of any other games that are coming out for the Wii that are going to be any good.
Beakey56
Super Paper Mario-April 9th!!!!

Yeah this guys crazy...