Anyone else preorder from Sears??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by JuanGrande386 (1115 posts) -

Walmart says my Wii U, Pro Controller, and New Super Marios Bros U are all on their way yet all in separate boxes as of Friday. Sears has yet to change the status from "Processing". Just wondering if anyone else ordered from them and has in shipped yet. Its difficult getting on this site now that everyone has theirs and is talking about it LOL.

#2 Posted by freelance_pimp (6 posts) -
Same thing here. I am starting to become skeptical.
#3 Posted by eyesofnight (135 posts) -

I was in sears on launch day and overheard the sales clerk say their shipment was late and they wouldn't have any till friday. Don't know if this applies to online stuff but who knows.

#4 Posted by freelance_pimp (6 posts) -
Thanks thats the most information I have heard.
#5 Posted by freelance_pimp (6 posts) -
Learned that Sears is purposely holding there WiiUs for black friday.
#6 Posted by foxfacer2d2 (570 posts) -

all of your pre ordered goods must have been taken away to be sold at a higher price then so can they replace it with another

#7 Posted by JuanGrande386 (1115 posts) -

How can they hold my preordered Wii U from Sept till Black Friday? Its not like they can give it to someone else, they took my $$ days after I ordered. I got my Walmart stuff today expect the Pro Controller but my coworker is wondering where her Wii U is LOL:P

#8 Posted by freelance_pimp (6 posts) -
They cancelled or left the online orders unfulfilled so they can have the product in store for Back Friday. Have you got yours from them yet? Has it been shipped?
#9 Posted by white_wolf922 (257 posts) -

They cancelled or left the online orders unfulfilled so they can have the product in store for Back Friday. Have you got yours from them yet? Has it been shipped?freelance_pimp

I'm no expert, but that sounds like it should be illegal.

#10 Posted by JuanGrande386 (1115 posts) -

It got cancelled and the sears chat guy told me it was Paypal's fault....uhhhm no I have plenty of money. I just went to Walmart after work and picked one up. Dude had to go in the back but they had both.

#11 Posted by freelance_pimp (6 posts) -
Finally got an e-mail stating that it has been shipped but of course its only the label being created. Well I am glad to know it will be shipped soon although I wanted it for my holiday weekend.