FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#252 FalconZero
Member since 2003 • 15023 Posts
Are they from the CGU [Core Gamer Union]? aka, that one 'other' forum we had? :P
KingWickee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#253 KingWickee
Member since 2005 • 2174 Posts

“Well, enough with the small talk.” AsiaGamer said. “Let’s get down to business.” He added, raising his M4 assault rifle to the ready.

All of a sudden, six shots rang out. Zaku, Brain3000, CJL13, BlazeDragon132, Vitrobliss and KingWickee hit their selected targets. AsiaGamer’s bodyguards fell to the ground and digitized.

“Yeah.” KingWickee said. “Let’s do that.”

The_Game21x

8) Suitably badass. 8)
KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 KR3W-
Member since 2006 • 3345 Posts
Ah, great chapter. I am the dual wielding maniac 8)
Oblio_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#255 Oblio_Starr
Member since 2006 • 385 Posts
Nice, I like it man. Pretty sweet. I personaly like the intro a lot.

Honestly though, the whole thing seems pretty anime-ish to me. I dunno if that's what you were going for but yeah.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#256 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Nice, I like it man. Pretty sweet. I personaly like the intro a lot.

Honestly though, the whole thing seems pretty anime-ish to me. I dunno if that's what you were going for but yeah.
Oblio_Starr

When I set out to write it, I had the goal of a big budget action flick/anime kind of feel. Based on what I've writen, I think I got that down.

Oblio_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#257 Oblio_Starr
Member since 2006 • 385 Posts

[QUOTE="Oblio_Starr"]Nice, I like it man. Pretty sweet. I personaly like the intro a lot.

The_Game21x

When I set out to write it, I had the goal of a big budget action flick/anime kind of feel. Based on what I've writen, I think I got that down.

Cool. I've been setting out to write a WWII story. Can't figure out how I want it to start though.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 The_Game21x

Chapter 5 Part two will likely be posted tomorrow. I'm about half done with it now and I don't feel like staying up all night to finish. Like I said, I'm also going to make the movie longer than I originally planned. I've got some ideas to incorporate a little later on in the story. I also want to elaborate on the history of the characters, as in their lives before the GUFU. As you can see, I started this at the end of Chapter 5 part one with my character. So if you have any ideas about your character's backstory or what you'd like to see, be sure to let me know.

FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 FalconZero
Alright, cool :P Hmm, as for my character, I'll let you take the helm. Do what ya want. :D
jetpower3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 jetpower3
Member since 2005 • 11631 Posts
I'm a little confused how this works and since this is not my own PC I'm using ATM, I really don't have time to wade through all those pages tonight. Can anyone fill me in on this?
arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#261 arber91
Member since 2005 • 5079 Posts
I'm a little confused how this works and since this is not my own PC I'm using ATM, I really don't have time to wade through all those pages tonight. Can anyone fill me in on this? jetpower3
Basically, The_Game21x has been writting the "GUFU movie". It's just a fictional story including the GUFU members, and SW fanboys as our enemies.
ak47lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#262 ak47lover
Member since 2005 • 11732 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Oblio_Starr"]Nice, I like it man. Pretty sweet. I personaly like the intro a lot.

Oblio_Starr

When I set out to write it, I had the goal of a big budget action flick/anime kind of feel. Based on what I've writen, I think I got that down.

Cool. I've been setting out to write a WWII story. Can't figure out how I want it to start though.

I can help, if you want...>.>

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="jetpower3"]I'm a little confused how this works and since this is not my own PC I'm using ATM, I really don't have time to wade through all those pages tonight. Can anyone fill me in on this? arber91
Basically, The_Game21x has been writting the "GUFU movie". It's just a fictional story including the GUFU members, and SW fanboys as our enemies.

Yeah, what he said. Just start from the intro (Page 9) and read your way through when you have the time.

arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 arber91

[QUOTE="arber91"][QUOTE="jetpower3"]I'm a little confused how this works and since this is not my own PC I'm using ATM, I really don't have time to wade through all those pages tonight. Can anyone fill me in on this? The_Game21x

Yeah, what he said. Just start from the intro (Page 9) and read your way through when you have the time.

I read all of them even when I didn't have time :P
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 The_Game21x

Okay, here it is, Chapter 5 Part 2 (I told you I'd have it done today. :P) I'm beginning to expand more on the history behind the characters, as I said I would do. I think this chapter is one of the most emotionally moving things I've ever written. GUFU related or otherwise. I hope you guys like it. Chapter 6 is coming soon. But for now, Enjoy! :D

The room was soon silent as AsiaGamer and The_Game21x squared off. For a short while, neither of them moved. The_Game21x closed his eyes and relaxed. That’s when AsiaGamer made his first move. As he charged towards the motionless GUFU warrior, The_Game21x’s eyes snapped open and he stepped to the side, throwing up his right knee in the process. AsiaGamer’s momentum was enough to cause him significant pain as he collided with The_Game21x’s knee. The_Game21x spun around on his left foot, removing his leg from AsiaGamer’s midsection and using it to deliver a kick to his opponent’s back, sending him to the ground. Unbeknownst to his GUFU squadmates, he was an excellent hand to hand fighter. AsiaGamer slowly began to recover.

“You’re still fighting so sloppily after all these years.” The_Game21x said.

AsiaGamer attempted a leg sweep, which The_Game21x easily jumped over. AsiaGamer jumped to his feet, throwing three punches, missing their intended target of The_Game21x’s head. As he threw a fourth, The_Game21x caught AsiaGamer’s fist, shook his head and threw a punch of his own, directly to his midsection. AsiaGamer slid backwards, falling to his knees.

“If you think you can beat me fighting like that there’s something wrong in your head.” The_Game21x said. The tone of his voice wasn’t cocky, on the contrary, it sounded like he was trying to help his adversary address the flaws in his fighting style. “Come on.”

AsiaGamer stood up. He knew he wasn’t a match for The_Game21x in a fair fight, so he decided to level the playing field.

“So, how have you been coping with the loss of your beloved Jasmine?” AsiaGamer said.

“How dare you speak her name after what you did.” The_Game21x snapped.

“What I did? No, it’s what you did that resulted in her death.”

“Shut up!” The_Game21x yelled.

He charged forward, throwing punches erratically, giving AsiaGamer the opportunity to land a few blows of his own. AsiaGamer continued with his taunts.

“I can still remember her begging to see you one last time before she died.”

The_Game21x flew into a mad rage. He couldn’t think of anything more than making AsiaGamer suffer. He flew forward toward AsiaGamer, who used his momentum to throw him into a nearby wall, a blow from which The_Game21x quickly recovered.

“You’re the one who sold her out! You’re the one who turned your back on all of us!”

The_Game21x began to remember the incident that tore he and his girlfriend apart. The_Game21x and AsiaGamer were once good friends. They worked together in their fight to defend Nintendo from legions of fanboys. The_Game21x, being a full fledged Manticore, had a duty to defend more than one platform. AsiaGamer quickly became annoyed. He was a die hard Sheep, and hated The_Game21x’s constant defenses of the Xbox, which he hated with every fiber of his being. AsiaGamer began meeting with loyal Cows behind The_Game21x’s back. He began to feed him bad information, setting him up for a bad confrontation. Eventually, The_Game21x became wise to his partner’s scheme, and sent him on a suicide mission. Just as AsiaGamer looked to be all out of options, The_Game21x swooped in to save him. AsiaGamer never forgave him for this. He redoubled his efforts to destroy The_Game21x and sabotage anything remotely related to the Xbox or Xbox 360.

AsiaGamer knew The_Game21x only had one soft spot. His girlfriend, his precious Jasmine, the one whom he would give his life for. She was an underground street racer by night and a very skilled and talented fighter. She didn’t believe in killing, but knew her boyfriend’s work had to be done. Despite her dislike for his profession, she loved him very deeply.

One day, as she was returning home from a street racing event in her Supra, AsiaGamer kidnapped her and held her for ransom, knowing The_Game21x would do anything to save her. When he saw the message, he immediately gathered the money and went to the drop off point.Elie07, one of the biggest Cows ever to walk System Wars, was waiting for him. The_Game21x looked around for his girlfriend. She wasn’t there. He quickly realized he was walking into a trap. He was quickly surrounded and knocked unconscious.

He awoke in a hospital, his money was gone, and he had no idea how to find his girlfriend. One day, after trying to get in contact with her capturers, he was called to the city morgue to identify her body. He collapsed at her side as he saw her lifeless body. He couldn’t bear to go to her funeral, as he remembered she had always said to him

“Don’t mourn the dead because they have died. Rejoice because they lived.”

He immediately left the city. As her final gift to him, she left him her Supra, which he had always been fond of, and all the money she had in her possession, over ten million dollars. To this day, he hasn’t touched any of it. Before she died, one of the last conversations the two of them shared was about the possibility of him holstering his weapons for good. Now, all he could think of is finding her killer and exacting revenge. He puts on a façade for his squadmates, one that leads them to believe he is happy, easy going and care free, but inside, he still feels as though it was his fault Jasmine was gone. If he had given up his life as a bounty hunter, she would still be alive. He can never forgive himself for that.

AsiaGamer smirked.

“It was your fault.” He said. “You were the one who turned his back on Nintendo in favor if that trash you call an Xbox.”

“I didn’t turn my back on Nintendo! I still support and defend them, I just have alliances with the Xbox consoles as well.” The_Game21x said.

“And because of those alliances, your girlfriend is no longer living. Think about that for a moment and let it sink in.”

“Why?” The_Game21x said. “Why did you have to involve her? You could’ve settled your score with me.”

“Because that wasn’t good enough. I had to make you suffer for what you had done to me.”

As these words left AsiaGamer’s mouth, The_Game21x suddenly realized something. It was as if a great load had been lifted off his shoulders. He charged forward once again, and delivered a kick to AsiaGamer’s chest.

“I’ve just realized something.” The_Game21x said as he swept AsiaGamer off his feet. “It’s not my fault.”

The_Game21x waited as he jumped to his feet once more and punched him several times across the face.

“She wasn’t kidnapped because of something I did.” AsiaGamer attempted to hit him with a roundhouse kick but this attempt was quickly foiled as The_Game21x caught his foot and spun him around, following up with a quick snap kick to the face.

“You kidnapped her because you wanted to get back at me.” He said. “You wanted me to pay because, unlike you, I wasn’t a fanboy.”

AsiaGamer reached into his pocket for a flashbang capsule, similar to the ones used by PeeEsPee’s team moments earlier. As he threw it to the ground, The_Game21x grabbed his head and pointed it directly at the ground where the capsules lay. As the capsules exploded, AsiaGamer stumbled backwards in a daze.

“I did everything I could!” The_Game21x said, delivering a blow to AsiaGamer’s midsection. “There was nothing more I could do!” He kicked AsiaGamer once more, knocking him off his feet. “So why am I punishing myself?” he thought.

The_Game21x sighed. He had finally come to grips with the demons he had been battling for the years following his girlfriend’s death.

AsiaGamer’s vision began to clear up, and he saw The_Game21x’s .357 magnum laying on the floor in front of him. He crawled towards it, and as he reached out for it, The_Game21x picked it up. AsiaGamer frantically tried to back away from him as the pistol was aimed directly at his forehead.

“You wouldn’t kill me would you? You couldn’t put a bullet in your old friend could you?”

As much as he felt he should, The_Game21x couldn’t bring himself to kill AsiaGamer. Not like this. It’s not what Jasmine would’ve wanted him to do. AsiaGamer’s vision was nearly completely clear and he felt his M4 Assault rifle behind him. The_Game21x holstered his weapon. AsiaGamer saw his opportunity. He pulled the M4 out from behind him and fired. The_Game21x dove to the side, drawing his magnum and firing once, hitting AsiaGamer right between the eyes. The_Game21x rolled over and stood up, watching AsiaGamer’s body digitize in front of him. He was gone within moments. The_Game21x’s long awaited revenge was now his, but it meant nothing now. He began to walk out of the room, picking up his jacket and putting it on. He looked back, as if there was someone there.

“Goodbye.” He said, as he opened the door and left the room.

IAmRodyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#266 IAmRodyle
Member since 2006 • 4347 Posts
Not bad writing. I'm impressed.
arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 arber91
Noooo, not Jasmine! :'( Now I know why you love that Supra ;)
jetpower3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 jetpower3
Member since 2005 • 11631 Posts

Well, I've read all of that, and now I'd like to be a part of this. For naming purposes, can you just call him

"-j3tp0w3r3d-", my online name?

As for who he is, here's my description/synopsis:

-j3tp0w3r3d- is a very mysterious person. He is actually the 6th member of PeeEsPee's squad, joining about 2 years prior. His past is almost completely unknown to everyone, and no one can really tell what he wants to accompolish. PeeEsPee has often suspected him of having his own agenda, but since he can't be sure at all and the fact that he's such a valuable member, he simply cannot bring himself to get rid of him. In fact, "valuable" is an understatement for him:

He is easily the most agile and swiftest member of the squad. What he lacks with power, he makes up greatly with this. The way he moves in combat just seems to defy anything the world has ever seen. He moves like a shadow you can never quite see, he jumps and flips and rolls with unnatural accuracy. He is amazingly resistant to physical pain, he never screams or stumbles from it. His only weapons are a pair of mysterious laser guns he calls "G-Forcers" that shoot out blinding green laser beams that blow holes right through living flesh and pretty much any other solid substance. He is merciless, quick, and to the point. He has no visible mental soft points, and if he did have any at all, they are probably just washed away with the rest of his past. He has one, very strange physical weakness, light any brighter than a room with two lightbulbs. It blinds him so badly his fighting abilities are greatly impaired for hours afterwards, unless he is wearing special sunglasses, which he hardly ever takes off. He wears a partial mask over the rest of his face at all times, so nobody has ever really seen his full face. He is the ultimate assassin, and he has taken on many jobs before, and PeeEsPee still believes he continues to do this as a side job. As strange as it might sound, he also has the deepest reverences for PC hardware and The Beatles, of which he frequently references and quotes. He was supposed to go with the rest of his squad on the night of GUFU's jailbreak, but had mysteriouly not shown up. As the rest of the gang make their getaway from the base, he is swiftly making his way to the forest, on his way to join up with them. His very sensitive 6th sense is on fire though. Things might not end up the way they usually are from here on out.  

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 The_Game21x
Nice sysnopsis Jetpower, you also gave me a good opening to place you in the story, thanks for that. Less work FTW! :P
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#270 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts
Here is my synopsis, which I never got to:

BlazeDragon132 laid there staring at the ceiling. He and PSViper were bored out of their minds.
"Is there anything to do?" PSViper asked
"No calls from the chief." BlazeDragon132 replied, "This is such a boring day."
Blaze recalls the first day he and Viper met.

"Why are you doing this?" Viper screamed
"Why? You like MS, they make inferior products. I am a manticore, so I know this." Click Clock replied, "Now you are inferior for liking them. Time to die."
A shot fired from the distance and Click Clock gasped for air.
"MS will always be last place I swear it!" Click Clock said while grasping his chest for air. Click Clock fell to the ground.
"Are you ok?" BlazeDragon132 asked "Seems like that fanboy was giving you trouble."
"I am fine, thank you for saving me."
"It is no problem. Where are you from anyway?"
"Gengia, the neutral land. Are you from their also?"
"Yes, but I had to leave to stop the fanboys in Platona. This guy did have a bounty on him."
"Bounty? So you are a bounty hunter?"
"Yes," BlazeDragon132 replied, "AK47lover showed me how to fight and I needed money someway. This gen isn't going to be cheap."
"Mind if I join you?" PSViper asked "I want to get rid of fanboys also, but I never knew how."
"Sure," BlazeDragon132 said, "you can call me Blaze."

The beeper rang while BlazeDragon132 was imagining this.
"What is this?"
"Looks like a call from Xinio. Some guy is being attacked." PSViper replied.
BlazeDragon132 stared at it and rose from the bed.
"Viper, I need you to sit this one out."
"Why Blaze, I thought we were partners?"
"This is too dangerous for your own good," BlazeDragon132 said, "you can take care of this place on your own."
"Will do, I will be waiting for you."
BlazeDragon132 nodded as he left the ship to go toward Xinio.

"Time to die scum!" Xboxboi said.
"I don't think so." BlazeDragon132 said while knocking the fanboy with the bunt of the gun.
"You just came in time," The voice said.
"Yep, looks like you will need some help with this war, AK."
AK47lover just grinned and showed BlazeDragon132 to the base.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 The_Game21x
Okay, chapter 6 is on the way. I'm currently reworking it to include SW's newest (and most annoying) fanboy, Rebusthebard. I swear, this guy is more annoying than McDonaldsGuy in his prime (okay, I'm exaggerating but he's up there). If I don't have it finished tonight, expect it tomorrow.
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 FalconZero
[QUOTE="LoneWingAce"]The lemmings are stampeding off a cliff to meet yourvcontre
That's because I'm at thbe bottom of the cliff of victory. All I can see are the rocky slopes of win, the dashing rocks of triumph, and the water depths of super.

...:lol: Im sorry, Game but...that made me laugh for about 5 minutes straight :lol:
KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 KR3W-
Member since 2006 • 3345 Posts
[QUOTE="rvcontre"][QUOTE="LoneWingAce"]The lemmings are stampeding off a cliff to meet youFalconZero
That's because I'm at thbe bottom of the cliff of victory. All I can see are the rocky slopes of win, the dashing rocks of triumph, and the water depths of super.

...:lol: Im sorry, Game but...that made me laugh for about 5 minutes straight :lol:

:lol:
bman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 bman000
Member since 2006 • 3592 Posts
Too much for me to go through, but I sure hope twinblade is in there.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 The_Game21x

Too much for me to go through, but I sure hope twinblade is in there.bman000

He is.

bman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 bman000
Member since 2006 • 3592 Posts

[QUOTE="bman000"]Too much for me to go through, but I sure hope twinblade is in there.The_Game21x

He is.

Goody good. I'll read the whole thing when it's done done. It'll be a good read and laugh (content wise, not quailty :wink: ).
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#277 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts
I'm Waiting for Me to be included :D
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 jechtshot78
Hey game, you should compile this into a new topic, It is hard finding the chapters if you have the post count set to a differant number than yours.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 The_Game21x

I'm Waiting for Me to be included :D jechtshot78

You're coming up soon. I've already got your scene planned out. Oh and (referring to your last post) that's a good idea. I'm going to do that in a second.

jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 jechtshot78

[QUOTE="jechtshot78"]I'm Waiting for Me to be included :D The_Game21x

You're coming up soon. I've already got your scene planned out. Oh and (referring to your last post) that's a good idea. I'm going to do that in a second.

:D Yay!
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 The_Game21x
Alright, I did it. All the chapters are now in one thread, one right after the other for easy access. This thread will remain open for discussion and comments on the recently posted chapters, but from now on, The rest of the chapters will be posted in the other thread.
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#282 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

Okay, chapter 6 is on the way. I'm currently reworking it to include SW's newest (and most annoying) fanboy, Rebusthebard. I swear, this guy is more annoying than McDonaldsGuy in his prime (okay, I'm exaggerating but he's up there). If I don't have it finished tonight, expect it tomorrow.The_Game21x

Oh gee what's today?

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 The_Game21x

I've been a bit busy recently, I haven't had the time to really sit down and get to writing. Writing this stuff is a lot harder than it sounds. I don't want to just write something up for the sake of writing it because then, It's likely going to be inferior to what I could've done. As I said before, I've got all the major plot points down, it's the stuff in the middle that's difficult.

I'm working on it. I really am. It's just taking me longer than I expected to get everything down.

jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 jechtshot78

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Okay, chapter 6 is on the way. I'm currently reworking it to include SW's newest (and most annoying) fanboy, Rebusthebard. I swear, this guy is more annoying than McDonaldsGuy in his prime (okay, I'm exaggerating but he's up there). If I don't have it finished tonight, expect it tomorrow.CJL13

Oh gee what's today?

Patience Children :P
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

I've been a bit busy recently, I haven't had the time to really sit down and get to writing. Writing this stuff is a lot harder than it sounds. I don't want to just write something up for the sake of writing it because then, It's likely going to be inferior to what I could've done. As I said before, I've got all the major plot points down, it's the stuff in the middle that's difficult.

I'm working on it. I really am. It's just taking me longer than I expected to get everything down.

The_Game21x

Stop slacking off and get to work, game.  We don't pay you to make excuses.  :P
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 The_Game21x
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

I've been a bit busy recently, I haven't had the time to really sit down and get to writing. Writing this stuff is a lot harder than it sounds. I don't want to just write something up for the sake of writing it because then, It's likely going to be inferior to what I could've done. As I said before, I've got all the major plot points down, it's the stuff in the middle that's difficult.

Teufelhuhn

Pay me? You guys don't pay me.  

Lemme guess, the check was "lost in the mail"? :P

FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 FalconZero
[QUOTE="CJL13"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Okay, chapter 6 is on the way. I'm currently reworking it to include SW's newest (and most annoying) fanboy, Rebusthebard. I swear, this guy is more annoying than McDonaldsGuy in his prime (okay, I'm exaggerating but he's up there). If I don't have it finished tonight, expect it tomorrow.jechtshot78

Oh gee what's today?

Patience Children :P

But I want a chapter NOW! :cry: :lol: :P That's right, though lol, be patient kiddies, cause I know for a fact what Game is going through, you got the plot points down, but not the things in between and it's a pain in the ass. :P
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Stop slacking off and get to work, game. We don't pay you to make excuses. :P

Uhh...yeah...that must be it.  Lost in the mail.  Damn postal service.
ak47lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 ak47lover
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

>.>

*takes vast amounts of money from GUFU safe and hides it*

Heh, very amusing. The thought of this union paying its members...hilarious.

arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 arber91
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

ak47lover

>.>

Why would we have vast amounts of money if none getting paid?
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 FalconZero
[QUOTE="ak47lover"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

arber91

>.>

This is what we call "AK's Paradox" :o
ak47lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 ak47lover
[QUOTE="ak47lover"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

arber91

>.>

No, the Gamespot admin do not pay me money to go stir up fanboys. Whoever made that claim is lying.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 The_Game21x
Alright, Chapter 6 will be out tomorrow. I guarantee this. Unless something big happens that prevents me from working at my laptop for an hour or so tomorrow, It will be finished and posted here. I've already gotten a good amount done, and I know where I'm going with it. I would try to finish it now, but it's almost 2 AM here and I'm tired. Writing when I'm tired = crap. You don't want that and neither do I.  
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 The_Game21x
Alright Chapter 6 Part One is up. I promised I'd have it done, and I made good on it. I hope you guys like it. Chapter 6 Part two will be out far sooner than the first, I promise that, but for now, Enjoy! :D.
IAmRodyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#295 IAmRodyle
Member since 2006 • 4347 Posts
Alright Chapter 6 Part One is up. I promised I'd have it done, and I made good on it. I hope you guys like it. Chapter 6 Part two will be out far sooner than the first, I promise that, but for now, Enjoy! :D.The_Game21x
I keep reading the chapters with the faint hope that I'll appear, but once again I'm still hidden in the shadows. Despite that, still as good as ever. Keep writing! If I ever do make an appearance, I wonder how you'd interpret my gimmick into the story.
kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts

Kage53 ran towards Hungry_Artist blocking his gunshots with the broad side of the sword. Hungry_Artist’s clip emptied, and Kage53 saw his chance. He drew his sword back and lashed out.

“No!” Hungry_Artist screamed just before Kage53’s sword cut through him.

Take that *****.... It just doesn't feel the same with the "hungry_artist" name

Did you really have to do name changes

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 The_Game21x

Kage53 ran towards Hungry_Artist blocking his gunshots with the broad side of the sword. Hungry_Artist’s clip emptied, and Kage53 saw his chance. He drew his sword back and lashed out.

“No!” Hungry_Artist screamed just before Kage53’s sword cut through him.

Take that *****.... It just doesn't feel the same with the "hungry_artist" name

Did you really have to do name changes

kage_53

I would love to keep them the same, but I'm pretty sure the mods would frown on something like that (moderations everywhere). I can probably change it back, but I don't want to risk it.

arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 arber91
That ending was crazy bad-ass. BTW, where did I go? I mean, I know I helped infultrate the base, then left....but did I go to KFC or something?
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Alright Chapter 6 Part One is up. I promised I'd have it done, and I made good on it. I hope you guys like it. Chapter 6 Part two will be out far sooner than the first, I promise that, but for now, Enjoy! :D.IAmRodyle
I keep reading the chapters with the faint hope that I'll appear, but once again I'm still hidden in the shadows. Despite that, still as good as ever. Keep writing! If I ever do make an appearance, I wonder how you'd interpret my gimmick into the story.

It's not too late, I can still add you to the story. A few pages back I mentioned that the story would be coming to a close soon, but since then I got a ton of new ideas. Just give me a brief synopsis of your character and I'll find a way to fit you in.

That ending was crazy bad-ass. BTW, where did I go? I mean, I know I helped infultrate the base, then left....but did I go to KFC or something?arber91

No :lol:, you're out at the car waiting with Teufelhuhn. After you finished the infiltration segment of the mission, you were finished. After that, it was supposed to be in and out for the others. Well, we see what happened there. I had always planned on you going back in so in the next chapter, you will be making another appearance.

arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 arber91

[QUOTE="arber91"]That ending was crazy bad-ass. BTW, where did I go? I mean, I know I helped infultrate the base, then left....but did I go to KFC or something?The_Game21x

No :lol:, you're out at the car waiting with Teufelhuhn. After you finished the infiltration segment of the mission, you were finished. After that, it was supposed to be in and out for the others. Well, we see what happened there. I had always planned on you going back in so in the next chapter, you will be making another appearance.

Cool...just to let you guys know...Teuf made a move on me >.> :P