Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#151 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts
[QUOTE="CJL13"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"]Hope I get action in the third one :PThe_Game21x

You will, and if all goes well, I could have Chapter 3 out a lot quicker than the last two.

How quicker?!:D

Maybe later tonight. If I can really buckle down and get to work. 

:shock: *Has orgasm* j/k

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#152 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Alright, Chapter 3 was running extra long so I decided to make it a two parter. Here's the first half now. The rest will be posted tomorrow for sure. As I mentioned before, this is when the actiaon really heats up and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for too long between chapters. :P Anyways, here it is. Enjoy! :D

Teufelhuhn spun around in his chair, drawing his silenced 9mm pistol in the process and aiming is squarely at FalconZero.

“Whoa, dude, if this is about the time I accidentally spilled my drink on your PC, I told you I was sorry about that.” FalconZero said with a smirk.

“Cut the bull**** Falcon.” Teufelhuhn said angrily. “You sold us out.”

He stood up, keeping his pistol aimed at FalconZero’s head.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” FalconZero said.

“You know you shouldn’t be lying to the guy pointing the gun at you.” Teufelhuhn said. “Where’s that message you got yesterday?”

“What does that have to do with anything?”

“You set us up. No one other than me, you and Zaku know the security codes. Last time I checked, Zaku and I were here all day yesterday. You’re the only one without an alibi.”

“I was out for a sundae. I didn’t know I did check in with you guys every time I go out.”

“If that’s true then you should have no problem giving me some proof. Teufelhuhn said. “So let’s see it.”

“I threw away the receipt.” FalconZero replied with a cocky tone that annoyed Teufelhuhn. He had never really trusted FalconZero and there was no reason for him to change his mind now.

“Oh how convenient.” Teufelhuhn said, taking a step towards him. “Keep the BS coming Falcon.”

“How do I know you didn’t slip up?” FalconZero said, retaining his cocky attitude. “Computers can be hacked you know.”

“I don’t slip.” Teufelhuhn said, talking another step towards FalconZero. He was now arms length away from him.

“Well, I can think of one time you have.” FalconZero said.

“When was that?”

FalconZero smirked and made an amazingly quick move for the gun. Teufelhuhn was taken completely by surprise as FalconZero grabbed the gun, stepped to the side of the path of any bullets that could accidentally be expended in the struggle and delivered a sharp elbow to Teufelhuhn’s wrist, nearly breaking it and causing him to release the gun. He looked up to see his own weapon aimed at him.

“Right now.” FalconZero said with a grin.

Teufelhuhn stepped back and stared at FalconZero down the barrel of his own gun.

“I guess it’s official now.” Teufelhuhn said. “You’ve lost it.”

“I wouldn’t say ‘lost it’.” FalconZero said. “In all seriousness I seem to have gained something.”

“And what would that be?” Teufelhuhn asked.

“A huge payoff.” FalconZero said. “All I have to do is make a little delivery. Speaking of which,” FalconZero snatched a key card off of Teufelhuhn’s desk. “I’ll be taking this.”

“So, now that you got what you came for, are you gonna kill me?” Teufelhuhn said defiantly.

“Nah.”

FalconZero pulled the trigger and Teufelhuhn was hit in his left shoulder. Teufelhuhn recoiled and FalconZero kicked him to the ground.

“But I will shoot you.”

Teufelhuhn closed his eyes instinctively as FalconZero stood over him.

“You’d better be happy I’m not gonna kill you. Perhaps if you don’t bleed to death I’ll see you around some time. Maybe we can catch a movie.”

FalconZero gave him a cocky sort of salute and left. Teufelhuhn waited until the door closed before opening his eyes once again and sitting up, clutching his shoulder in pain. What FalconZero didn’t know about him is that he had extensive medical training. He grabbed the medical kit he kept close to his desk and opened it. He reached inside for the forceps. He pulled his shirt away from his shoulder and examined the wound. He took a deep breath and reached into the wound for the bullet. He grimaced in pain as he quickly found what he was looking for. He gasped in pain and relief as he removed the bullet from the wound.

“And the guys actually wanted me to get a more powerful pistol…” Teufelhuhn said, looking at the bullet.            

In the armory, the remaining GUFU members were in total uproar. Perhaps the biggest battle of their lives was upon them and they were completely unprepared.

“Wait till I get my hands on him. I’m gonna…” Arber91 said.           

“What are we gonna do?! Any second now we’re going to be overrun with fanboys and we don’t have any weapons!” The_Game21x snapped.

“Calm down.” Zaku said holding up his hands. “Look, we all have weapons. As long as yours is loaded you’re fine. For those of you who don’t even use guns, like you Lightmonkey and especially you Arber, you have nothing to worry about in the first place.”

BlazeDragon132, a gun toting bounty hunter pulled out his gold-plated lighter and lit a cigarette.

“You guys need to chill.” He said, allowing the cigarette to hang out the side of his mouth like a toothpick. “Look I have a few extra clips packed away in my quarters. I’m sure you do too.”

“Yeah, I’ve got a few.” KingWickee spoke up. He was a muscle-bound automatic rifle carrying maniac with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. “As long as we conserve our ammo… I hate saying that…we should be alright.”

“Let’s go.” Zaku said. 

The immediately left the Armory and quickly proceeded back to the barracks. As Zaku rounded a corner, he quickly jumped back as he was very narrowly missed.

“Damn! They’re inside!” Zaku yelled. “Spread out!”

The GUFU members began to split up into small squads and took separate routes to the barracks. Brain3000, and CJL13 remained with Zaku and drew their weapons. Zaku drew his twin 9mm Beretta 92 handguns and peered around the corner. There were a group of three fanboys, Xfails06, MustangGTBoy, and Bad_Cyborg.

“I’ve been waiting for my shot at them.” Zaku said.

“You’d better give up. We Lemmings will surely destroy you pathetic Manticores if you don’t.” Bad_Cyborg said. “Just admit the Xbox 360 is the best next generation console and that the Wii and Playstation 3 suck and we may spare your lives.”

Zaku looked at Brain3000 and CJL13 and gave them a signal to attack when he made his move. Brain3000 drew his custom made .45 caliber pistol and held it at the ready. CJL13 drew his 9mm Beretta, similar only in make to Zaku’s.

“We’ve got a grenade here with your name on it if you don’t do it Zaku.” Xfails06 shouted.

“Then you’d better throw it.” Zaku said. “I’ll never say that. All consoles are good whether you want to realize it or not. Not all of us are ignorant fanboys such as yourselves.”

The fanboys were enraged. Xfails06 pulled the pin in frustration and pulled his arm back ready to throw it. That’s when Zaku made his move. He, Brain3000 and CJL13 jumped out. The fanboys froze. They didn’t know how to take their opponents head on. They only knew how to take cheap shots. Brain3000 and CJL13 fired first, with Zaku following them a fraction of a second later. Brain3000 and CJL13 hit their intended targets first, MustangGTBoy and Bad_Cyborg respectively and Zaku hit the grenade in Xfails06’s hand, consequently causing it to explode. Leaving nothing remaining.

“Come on, let’s get back to the barracks.” CJL13 said.

“You guys go. I’m going to find Falcon.” Zaku said, before taking off.

“Zaku wait!” CJL13 said. Brain3000 stopped him from pursiuing.

“This is something he needs to do alone.” Brain3000 said, shaking his head. “I think the reason FalconZero screwed us all over in the first place was because of the feuds he had with Zaku.”

CJL13 and Brain3000 continued on as Zaku, hell bent on finding FalconZero pressed onward.

Brain3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 Brain3000
Member since 2003 • 2857 Posts
This is making me really wish I was profiecent in flash and artisticly talented. I have the biggest urge to turn these into flash movies, but cannot.... Keep them coming!
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#154 FalconZero
Member since 2003 • 15023 Posts
Kickass chapter!

I'm saving these chapters btw...I also fixed a FEW typos here and there and uncensored some words.  I hope ya don't mind dude. :D

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 The_Game21x

Kickass chapter!

I'm saving these chapters btw...I also fixed a FEW typos here and there and uncensored some words.  I hope ya don't mind dude. :D

FalconZero

Oh no problem. Just give me credit if you post em anywhere! :evil:

And the censored words are completely uncensored on the original. I only censored em here because GS makes me.:P

FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 FalconZero

[QUOTE="FalconZero"]Kickass chapter!

I'm saving these chapters btw...I also fixed a FEW typos here and there and uncensored some words. I hope ya don't mind dude. :D

The_Game21x

Oh no problem. Just give me credit if you post em anywhere! :evil:

And the censored words are completely uncensored on the original. I only censored em here because GS makes me.:P

I figured that, and no I'm not gonna post them anywhere else. :P When this is all good and done, I'll post up a link for the members to DL the document instead of hunting for each chapter in the thread. ;) And all the credit goes to you, dude, I'm not a jerk, ya know...although sometimes I come off that way hahaha. :lol: :)
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
[QUOTE="Brain3000"]This is making me really wish I was profiecent in flash and artisticly talented. I have the biggest urge to turn these into flash movies, but cannot.... Keep them coming!

Lets make it into a game.  :D
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 CJL13
Wonder what the mods will think of this?
zeraph_688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 zeraph_688
Member since 2006 • 659 Posts
Sweet I want in :D I'll come up with character development later though >_>
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#160 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts
Gotta love these stories. Can't wait for Chapter 4...
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 FalconZero
Wonder what the mods will think of this?CJL13
Pretty much the reason I don't post this elsewhere.
arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#162 arber91
Member since 2005 • 5079 Posts
I'm late....I didn't get to post before chapter 3 :oops: I've been busy ;) But, I gotta say, excellent work on both chapter 2 & 3. This might also be late, but you can probably use "___DS__" and one of the fanboys....that would be the name after it's changed... I think everyone knows who it's referring to ;)
KingWickee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 KingWickee
Member since 2005 • 2174 Posts
Synopsis of KingWickee:
KingWickee was originally a peacefull, law-abiding farmer of sheep in a small farm nestled in a cosy valley of Mushroom Kingdom. KingWickee lived in a humble cottage and spent his days peacefully watching his sheep graze on their pastures. One day, in the middle of the 'Days of Hate' (where the Gamecube and Nintendo were at their lowest, and were the least powerful force and the most hated in the universe), a band of marauding cows - emboldened by the success of their god, the PS2, attacked the humble farm of KingWickee. His sheep, unprepared for such hatred, and being the most caring and least violence-inclined of all the fanboys, were ruthlessly slaughtered by the dastardly cows, who had their lust for total dominance of the console market fuelled by every drop of sheep blood spilt. KingWickee sought shelter in his cottage, and fortunately escaped the vagabonds.

When KingWickee crept forth from his hiding, he wept to see the remains of his friends, the sheep, strewn thoughout the valley. He set about building an altar from stones, and burnt the remains of the sheep in an offering to his Gods. The offering invoked the spirit of Donkey Kong, who instructed KingWickee to be clothed only in black henceforth, and to tarry no-more in the pursuit of those responsible for the killings - fanboys. Donkey Kong explained to him that no fanboy is a good person at heart and that they go against the wishes of the Divine diety Nintendo. KingWickee swore an oath on that very spot, at that very moment, to track down the scum of the gaming universe - the fanboys. KingWickee became a calculated murderer employed by himself.

KingWickee freed a slave-monkey from the first fanboy to feel the wrath of his vengeance - JuliusRage. After smiting him to fanboy hell with an armour-peircing round at 50 feet, he freed the monkey, who requested that he accompany KingWickee on his adventures - a request that was promptly granted. KingWickee soon purchased a fighter jet (MiG-21) to use as his primary mode of transport - black, of course - fully stocked with an arsenal of missiles, cannons and bombs to complement his work, which his monkey became the pilot of. KingWickee only ever wore black - black helmet with anti-flash visor (covers whole head); Black Kevlar body-suit, with 1-inch thick black ceramic plates all round, naturally; and, of course, he always carried his signature guns - two double-barrel semi-automatic shotguns, which he fired at the same time.

KingWickee was feared as an adversary because he worked for no-one and took no prisoners. He was cold and calculating, and never fired un-necessarily. His victims never knew who they were getting killed by. But now KingWickee had done something out of character - he had become part of GUFU, an elete squad of anti-fanboy agents, who's ideals and ruthlessness complemented his own.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 The_Game21x

Synopsis of KingWickee:
KingWickee was originally a peacefull, law-abiding farmer of sheep in a small farm nestled in a cosy valley of Mushroom Kingdom. KingWickee lived in a humble cottage and spent his days peacefully watching his sheep graze on their pastures. One day, in the middle of the 'Days of Hate' (where the Gamecube and Nintendo were at their lowest, and were the least powerful force and the most hated in the universe), a band of marauding cows - emboldened by the success of their god, the PS2, attacked the humble farm of KingWickee. His sheep, unprepared for such hatred, and being the most caring and least violence-inclined of all the fanboys, were ruthlessly slaughtered by the dastardly cows, who had their lust for total dominance of the console market fuelled by every drop of sheep blood spilt. KingWickee sought shelter in his cottage, and fortunately escaped the vagabonds.

When KingWickee crept forth from his hiding, he wept to see the remains of his friends, the sheep, strewn thoughout the valley. He set about building an altar from stones, and burnt the remains of the sheep in an offering to his Gods. The offering invoked the spirit of Donkey Kong, who instructed KingWickee to be clothed only in black henceforth, and to tarry no-more in the pursuit of those responsible for the killings - fanboys. Donkey Kong explained to him that no fanboy is a good person at heart and that they go against the wishes of the Divine diety Nintendo. KingWickee swore an oath on that very spot, at that very moment, to track down the scum of the gaming universe - the fanboys. KingWickee became a calculated murderer employed by himself.

KingWickee freed a slave-monkey from the first fanboy to feel the wrath of his vengeance - JuliusRage. After smiting him to fanboy hell with an armour-peircing round at 50 feet, he freed the monkey, who requested that he accompany KingWickee on his adventures - a request that was promptly granted. KingWickee soon purchased a fighter jet (MiG-21) to use as his primary mode of transport - black, of course - fully stocked with an arsenal of missiles, cannons and bombs to complement his work, which his monkey became the pilot of. KingWickee only ever wore black - black helmet with anti-flash visor (covers whole head); Black Kevlar body-suit, with 1-inch thick black ceramic plates all round, naturally; and, of course, he always carried his signature guns - two double-barrel semi-automatic shotguns, which he fired at the same time.

KingWickee was feared as an adversary because he worked for no-one and took no prisoners. He was cold and calculating, and never fired un-necessarily. His victims never knew who they were getting killed by. But now KingWickee had done something out of character - he had become part of GUFU, an elete squad of anti-fanboy agents, who's ideals and ruthlessness complemented his own.
KingWickee

Whoa. Excellent synopsis. That helps a lot. :D

BTW Chapter 3 Part Two will be up soon, I took a little break from writing (and GS) after putting out two chapters pretty much back to back so that explains the short lull .

KingWickee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 KingWickee

[QUOTE="KingWickee"]Synopsis of KingWickee:

The_Game21x

Whoa. Excellent synopsis. That helps a lot. :D

BTW Chapter 3 Part Two will be up soon, I took a little break from writing (and GS) after putting out two chapters pretty much back to back so that explains the short lull .

I just have too much time on my hands... far, far too much time on my hands... Anyway, I like Episodes I & II, cant wait for III
ak47lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#166 ak47lover
Member since 2005 • 11732 Posts
Augh! update the_game, damn you! :cry:
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 The_Game21x

Augh! update the_game, damn you! :cry:ak47lover

It's coming tonight. This chapter was really hard to write.

ak47lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 ak47lover

[QUOTE="ak47lover"] Augh! update the_game, damn you! :cry:The_Game21x

I got the shakes...oh God, the shakes.
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 FalconZero
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="ak47lover"] Augh! update the_game, damn you! :cry:ak47lover

I got the shakes...oh God, the shakes.

Patience is a virtue. :P
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 The_Game21x
Bump. I need a lot of space for this next chapter.
ZEophai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 ZEophai
Member since 2006 • 1518 Posts
Where is Makeno in this?

He's teh roxxorz. Yay. I want to bear his children.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 The_Game21x

Okay here it is. Chapter 3 part two. This chapter is significantly longer than the previous chapters (by a thousand words). I know it has been a while since my last update and I want to thank you guys for being patient. I hope you guys find this to be worth the wait. :D Chapter 4 is on the way.

Meanwhile, the other three squads quickly made it back to the barracks. The fanboys hadn’t yet broken through the front entrance. The sound of them ramming the metal door echoed throughout the complex. As they made it back to their individual rooms, they began frantically searching for any ammunition they could find.

The_Game21x rummaged through his footlocker and quickly found what he was looking for. A small wooden box containing the .357 Magnum his father gave him when he came of age. He had never used it and figured now was as good a time as any. It was fully loaded, and being a six shooter, he had to make every shot count.

Vitrobliss found his collection of flashbang grenades. He had been saving them for such an occasion.

Brain3000 and CJL13 returned to the group.

All in all, the GUFU members found enough ammunition to last them for a while, though they were going to have to pick their shots wisely.

“Alright, we’re gonna have to split up to take these guys down.” BlazeDragon132 said. “Form up and move out. We don’t have time to screw around.”

Two squads were formed and they quickly departed. 

Meanwhile, Zaku made his way through the complex to the security center. If FalconZero was still inside the base, he’d need an idea of where to go. As he reached the door, he noticed it was left open slightly. Teufelhuhn never left the door open. He placed his back against the wall next to the doorway and drew one of his Berettas. He kicked the door open and brought his pistol to the ready. Teufelhuhn had his secondary pistol aimed at Zaku’s chest as he walked in. As the two saw each other, they lowered their pistols.

“Teufelhuhn! Who shot you?” Zaku said as he noticed the bloody bandages on Teufelhuhn’s shoulder.

“Falcon...Zaku, he’s betrayed us all.”

“I know…and I’m going to find him. Do you have any idea where he went?” Zaku asked urgently.

Teufelhuhn shook his head. “Check the security monitors. Before he left he mentioned something about a ‘delivery’ and took one of my keycards.”

Zaku looked up, scanning the monitors for any signs of FalconZero. He couldn’t find any signs of him anywhere in the complex. One of the monitors was displaying nothing but static.

“I don’t see him, and one of these cameras is out.”

Teufelhuhn suddenly looked up. “Which one?” he said quickly.

“Monitor 13.”

“Oh ****. I know where he is, and what he’s doing.”

“Where?”

“He’s at our Central Bandwidth Reserves. I don’t think I need to tell you what he’s doing.”

Zaku gritted his teeth. “That bastard…” He turned to Teufelhuhn. “Can you stand?” he said, extending his arm to Teufelhuhn.

“Yeah,” Teufelhuhn said, taking Zaku’s hand and standing up.

“Come on, I gotta get you some place safe.”

The three squads set up at different positions throughout the base. The_Game21x, Vitrobliss, KingWickee and Arber91 set up near the front entrance and waited patiently for fanboys to break through the front entrance. They would be stepping right into a blaze of gunfire.

The door flew off the hinges as the first squad of five fanboys burst through. The_Game21x, KingWickee and Vitrobliss opened fire. As their wireframe bodies hit the ground and faded away into nothingness, more came through the front entrance. They too were quickly defeated. This time, they noticed something about them.

“What the hell? They all look alike!” Vitrobliss said.

“I’m not sure you knew this, but we have developed ways of creating alternate accounts,” XOMIX said as he and AsiaGamer walked through the front entrance, both decked head to toe in body armor. The_Game21x, Vitrobliss didn’t even bother firing. They knew that armor was almost completely resistant to gunfire. They were aware of this because it was once in their armory.

“Our army is almost limitless.” AsiaGamer said. “You might as well give up now.”

“Yeah, I don’t think we’ll be doing that.” Vitrobliss said as he threw out one of his flashbang grenades.

The grenade exploded, blinding the squad of fanboys. They fired a few shots to keep them back for a while to give them time to make their escape.

“After them!” AsiaGamer shouted.

Brain3000, Blazedragon132, CJL13 and Lightmonkey headed for the rear entrance. A large squad of copied fanboys was waiting. As they rounded the corner, Lightmonkey lunged forward with his sword and slashed at the three fanboys waiting for them.

As Lightmonkey stood up and the fanboys he hit froze and began to fade away, Brain3000, Blazedragon132, CJL13 and Lightmonkey stood back to back as they were quickly surrounded. It had been a trap.

“Drop your weapons.” One of the fanboys said.

Vitrobliss, The_Game21x, Arber91 and KingWickee ran into Zaku and Teufelhuhn along the way as they retreated.

“Zaku!”

“No time to explain, just get him to safety.” Zaku said.

Zaku left Teufelhuhn with The_Game21x and ran off towards the Central Bandwidth Reserves. When he arrived, he drew his Berettas and ran inside. FalconZero was gone, and so was the majority of the bandwidth they had accumulated. FalconZero only left them enough to power the base for the next few minutes.

“Dammit!” Zaku said, slamming his fist on the containment unit.

“Ah, Zaku.” A voice said at the door way.

Zaku spun around, raising his Berettas to the ready and saw FalconZero standing in the doorway holding an M16 rifle and a briefcase. There was a brief moment of complete silence between them before FalconZero spoke up.

“You know your little Berettas can’t stand up to my M16. You’d better drop em before I get a little trigger happy.” FalconZero said without the smirk he was known for.

“Try me.” Zaku said, keeping his pistols aimed squarely at FalconZero’s head.

“Okay.” FalconZero said, letting a three round burst fly from his rifle. Zaku dove to the right, firing twice at FalconZero. He missed as FalconZero ran off. Zaku stood up and gave chase. He was not going to let FalconZero escape without a fight. FalconZero laughed as he ran down the hallway towards the garage.

The_Game21x and his squad made a hasty retreat to the garage near the rear entrance to the base. They spotted Brain3000, CJL13, Blazedragon132 and Lightmonkey surrounded by the fanboys.

“Guys!” Arber91 said.

“Run!” Brain3000 said as the fanboys began to turn on The_Game21x and his squad.

“But…”              

“We’ll be fine! Just go!” CJL13 yelled.

“Close your eyes!” Vitrobliss said as he threw another flashbang grenade. The flash went off, blinding the squad of fanboys facing them.

They hated to run, but there was no other choice, and Teufelhuhn’s injuries were going to need medical attention if they were ever going to heal properly. When they reached the garage, they saw FalconZero getting into a black limousine and speeding off.

“****!” Zaku said as he burst into the garage. He quickly looked around for any means of transportation and spotted Arber91’s motorcycle.

“Arber, give me your keys.” Zaku demanded.

“What?” Arber91 said.

“Give me your keys! I have to catch Falcon!”

Arber91 quickly rummaged through his pockets and grabbed his keys and tossed them to Zaku. Zaku immediately ran to Arber91’s motorcycle and got on, putting on the helmet that was sitting there on the seat.

Take care of my bike!” Arber91 yelled as Zaku started it up and sped away after FalconZero.

“Come on, we need to get out of here.” The_Game21x said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his own keys to his custom 1998 Toyota Supra and opened the passenger side door. He then helped Teufelhuhn, who was barely awake, into the seat and buckled him in.

“Hang on buddy, we’re getting out of here.” The_Game21x said to Teufelhuhn.

“I’ll take my jet.” KingWickee said. “Once we get out of here, we can figure out where to meet up.”

“Alright.” The_Game21x replied with a nod. “We’ll keep the fanboys busy for a while so you can get away."

KingWickee ran to the nearby airstrip where his MiG-21 fighter jet was waiting on the runway.

Vitrobliss and Arber91 got into the back and The_Game21x started the car just as AsiaGamer and another copy burst through the door into the garage. The_Game21x grabbed one of his pistols and stuck his hand out of the window and fired twice, using his last two bullets. He missed both times but it gave him enough time to shift into reverse and whip the car around and speed out of the garage and into the street. The two fanboys fired at the cars, missing it as it sped away.

“Dammit.” AsiaGamer said. "But we have their friends. They'll be back."

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 The_Game21x

LOL it was so long that I had to split it up. here's the rest.

Zaku sped down the road in pursuit of FalconZero’s limousine. FalconZero looked out of the rear window and saw him speeding up behind him and smirked.

“Excellent.” FalconZero said. “Driver, step on it.”

Zaku was surprised as the limousine began to pull away from him. This was no ordinary limousine. No matter, Zaku sped up to match its speed as the two of them flew down the public highway.

Suddenly, as Zaku and FalconZero barreled through an intersection, two cars, painted jet black, just like FalconZero’s limousine turned onto the road behind Zaku and joined the pursuit. Zaku looked back and knew they weren’t there to help him. As the passengers began firing their MAC 10 SMG’s at him, he knew he was right. He began weaving in and out of traffic trying to avoid the bullets flying towards him. His focus was still on FalconZero; his pursuers were nothing more than an additional annoyance.

Avoiding his pursuers and trying to keep up with FalconZero was incredibly difficult so Zaku decided to get rid of his pursuers. As they turned onto a relatively open road, almost completely devoid of traffic in both directions, Zaku sped up even more, approaching the limousine and putting some distance between him and his pursuers. That’s when Zaku made his move. He locked the front wheel and turned sharply to the left while keeping the throttle up at full speed. This caused the cycle to fishtail as the back wheel spun. He threw down his left foot to keep the cycle from going out of control as he spun around to face his pursuers. He drew one of his Berettas and fired twice at the two pursuing vehicles, hitting the drivers. The two cars began to lose control and crashed into each other as Zaku completed the 360 degree turn and released the front handbrake, continuing his pursuit of FalconZero’s limousine.

He kicked the throttle up to maximum and sped forward at dangerously high speeds. FalconZero’s limousine wasn’t far ahead when it turned into a train station parking lot. Zaku followed soon after. FalconZero got out of the limousine and fired at Zaku, missing his intended target, but casuing him to turn off course. FalconZero laughed and threw the M16 down while running down into the train station. Zaku took off the helmet and ran down after him in pursuit. 

Zaku bursts through the door, catching FalconZero just as he was about to board the URL subway train.  Zaku drew his twin Berettas once more and fired. FalconZero, hearing the shot, easily sidesteps the bullet, turning to face him.

“It’s just you and me Falcon.” Zaku said. “Give it up.”

“Actually, it’s not just me.” FalconZero said.

Zaku cursed and ran forward but quickly stopped as a burst of machinegun fire sprayed the floor in front of him. FalconZero wasn’t holding a weapon. Zaku looked around and from the shadows, Ak47Lover steps out, holding his recently fired AK 47 and aiming directly at Zaku.

“He’s not the only one.” Linkhero1 stepped out, holding an M4 assault rifle, also aimed at Zaku.

Zaku took a step forward. AK47Lover cleared his throat.

“You should know by now that I never miss.” AK47Lover said. “At least by accident.”

Seeing two laser sights aimed at his forehead, Zaku breathlessly asks,

“Falcon...what the hell!”

Falcon smirks and says, “GS is a sinking ship.  I've gotten an offer to be an Insider over at IGN.  It's an offer I can't refuse.  I'm leaving the Union behind.” He lifts up his briefcase and adds, “Also, I'm stealing about 40 terabytes of bandwidth as a gift for IGN.  Hope you don't mind.”

“Oh so that’s it? Sure it isn’t something else? Something personal?”

FalconZero’s smirk disappeared.

“Yeah that’s it.” Zaku said.

“It’s not always about you.” FalconZero said. “Actually, what the hell am I saying? It is about you!”

Zaku raised an eyebrow.

“It’s always been about you. I can’t stand it anymore! Everyone knows we’re both Manticores but you’re always the one getting the high paying jobs. You’re always the one getting the credit.”

“Maybe that’s because I get the job done, I don’t need to do a lot of unnecessary killing to accomplish the greater goal.”

“That’s just it!!!” FalconZero yelled. “The greater goal! I see that. You don’t. I see that fanboys must be exterminated if the world is going to be right for gamers. That’s why I do what I do.”

“It’s not necessary Falcon! Fanboys are idiots but who are we to force our opinions on them? That makes us just as bad as they are.”

“Heh. You still don’t get it. Well maybe you’ll get this. I have a vision for the perfect world and you’re not in it.”

“Then why not settle the score with me? Why bring everyone else into it?”

“Because they don’t understand either.”

Just then, a group of fanboys led by Morph5678 burst through the door behind Zaku and aim their high-powered rifles at him.

“You’d better surrender Zaku. But before you do you’d better admit that the Xflop 1.5 sucks!!!”

A shot rang out. Morph5678’s body fell to the ground and turned into a blue wireframe and faded away.

“I’ve always hated that idiot.” AK47Lover said.

The three traitors backed up into the subway train. FalconZero gives Zaku a cocky little salute as the doors shut. Zaku holsters his Berettas and watches as the train speeds away. All was lost. Zaku turned around and held up his hands. There was nothing more he could do. Brain3000, Lightmonkey, Blazedragon132 and CJL13 were taken prisoner at the base and were escorted out by the army of fanboys. Zaku knew that their only hope lies with the GUFU members who were lucky enough to escape.

As The_Game21x drove Teufelhuhn to the hospital, he got a call from KingWickee.

“Did you guys make it out?”

“Yeah we made it.”

“Where do we go from here?”

“We’ll have to meet up and gather supplies.” The_Game21x said. “We’ve got a jailbreak to plan.”

hellsing321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#174 hellsing321
Member since 2005 • 9608 Posts
Prue literary gold! Keep them coming.
ak47lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 ak47lover
w00t! I'm a complete badass! :P
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#176 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts
Just an idea for the next chapter, but how about the prisoners make an escape plan? Just to move the pace a bit ;)
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 CJL13
Crap! I waited like about a week and I'm captured! All the more reason to wait for the next chapter!
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 FalconZero
Is it possible to have too much pwnage in one chapter?! :o Great chappie, dude. 8)
arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 arber91
Wait...how did I make it out? Did I go in the car with you Game? Also, this chapter was well worth the wait.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 The_Game21x

Wait...how did I make it out? Did I go in the car with you Game? Also, this chapter was well worth the wait.arber91

Oops. I missed that part :oops: it's fixed now.

FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 FalconZero
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B23D56D76F1E1E6A
Well, here...all the chapters thus far.  Uncensored, and in all it's glory. :P
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 The_Game21x

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B23D56D76F1E1E6A
Well, here...all the chapters thus far.  Uncensored, and in all it's glory. :P
FalconZero

Thanks for posting that. I'll have to send you each chapter as I finish them so you can post em for everyone.

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 CJL13
Are you going to still post them here The_Game?
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 The_Game21x

Oh yeah of course.

You'll always find em here first.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 The_Game21x

Chapter 4 is on the way :D. I might have it up later tonight, but if I don't, you'll see it tomorrow.

KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 KR3W-
Member since 2006 • 3345 Posts

It might be too late to ask, but can I be in the movie? :D

I still go by the name of RVCA823

jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts
teh jecht has to be in teh movie.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 The_Game21x

teh jecht has to be in teh movie.jechtshot78

It might be too late to ask, but can I be in the movie? :D

I still go by the name of RVCA823

KR3W-

Just give me a quick synopsis of the character you'd like to see portrayed and you're in.

KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 KR3W-

Here's my character synopsis:

RVCA823 was born in a small and peaceful city which was perfect in every way. One day a revolution took place, and everything changed in that city. These men who sought a revolution, condoned the government, they believed that the government was much too sympathetic to the people. These evil men desired a stern government that did not care less about the people.

These men made the city stricken with war, hunger, pain, anguish, and death. His family disappeared as the revolutionaries sought to over-rule the present government. This had happened to many people. The corrupt men tortured people. Everyone knew RVCA823's family were tortured to death, as they had probably been captured by the corrupt men. 

One day, as RVCA823 woke from his destroyed house, he found his family on the floor, decappitated and lifeless. He had weeped all day for his dead family. People feared the new government, but RVCA823 did not want to be afraid, he wanted to cause fear to the evil government. He wanted to avenge his families death, yet he knew he wasn't strong enough. He always remembered when his father said, "Son, never be sad or afraid, life is too short for such worries and fear; you should spread love and hope: embrace it." RVCA823 kept this saying in his heart, and lived by it.

When he grew, RVCA823 met some people, and decided to fight fanboys for a living. These corrupt men lived to die. They never thought about the future, they were very ignorant and stubborn. RVCA823 figured fighting these imbeciles would help him gain experience and skill to defeat the evil government of his hometown.

He was a very quiet man. He rarely spoke about his life and his childhood. He showed potential as an exceedingly good fighter and assassin. He preferred to work alone, as he feared to become attached to his partner. He didn't want another loved one to die. His friends also noticed how pious he was, he always prayed and read his Bible....

KingWickee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 KingWickee
Im probably being selfish, but can me and my jet-flying chimp have a significant role in the next chapter? eg, say some badass lines, blow some **** up in the jet, and use my double-barrel shotties against AK? Thats all I ask. I just wanna be the most badass mother****er in this movie! mwah ha ha ha ha ha.

Edit:
Perhaps the ending could be similar to the destruction of the death-star in starwars. KingWickee flies his jet towards the central bandwith storage at IGN, down a dangerous trench filled with pursuing fanboys in tie-fighters and FalconZero or someone in a better tie-fighter, towards the one vulnerable point in the data-reserves.... Suddenly the spirit of the industry saviour Nintendo comes to KingWickee in the form of DK and guides him down the trench... and then you all know the rest - IGN dies, KingWickee becomes the ultimate hero, etc. All the other escapees can be in a Millenium-Falcon-esque plane which has to pull out of the trench, but they're all in on the action, killing the fanboys in the tie-fighters.

Actually, you probably dont want to use that, I just watched starwars.... you know how it is...
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts
Jecht's Synopsis.

I was sent to collect a Soul, no details, just that it was a woman in her 20's. Odd, Usually If the boss wanted me to collect it was an old man, Namly, a Priest, or cardinal, Or big rich tyrant, My words..Not his. I walked into the back ally, and saw a Cat scamper off, I smelled brimstone.. I put my hand into my coat and reached for my shoulder holster, I pulled out my Heckler and Kolch SOCOM Pistol and slid it into my White trech pocket. I steped caustiously around a dumbster, and heard something flie to the roof, Before I could even confirm what it was, Both of my pistols were drawn.

I am a Death Reaper, an Arch Death Reaper to be exact, I was one of the big leaguers. Top of my race of reapers, most refered to as angels, Atleast, Until this day when I swore revenge.

I Holstered my guns, and walked up to the body. My Worst Fears Were Recognized.... Daniellia Lay there, Dead. I did What I was Ordered to do, I reached my hand down, on her heart, And Stared into her Eyes, I realised Why I was Collecting her. I spoke with her one last time before Squezing the cube and opening the gate. As she walked through, her last words to me were "I love you...". Im not entirely sure what happened directly after that. But I knew what I was to do.

So this is why it is forbidden for a Reaper to love....

I dont remember killing the other reapers, or the higher ups, Just the screams...The screams of my Katana cutting through flesh.....I liked it. Dressed in Black, I walked to the Lois Cole, Oldest, and Final member of the council of souls. She knew I was here to kill her.

"So, you are here to kill an old woman?"
"I find comfort in knowing when I kill you, you will not go to heaven", I said with my eyes closed, behind the white blind fold I wore So I could not see my victoms.
She chuckled, "Young man, Step into the light So That I may See you"

I steped into the light, My hair down, Long it was, to my shoulders, it had turned from white to black as night in a matter of hours. My Sky Blue eyes, Fixed on the woman, I could see her better now.

Do not repent this blow..

The woman tried to Speak, but My sword was to hungry for the blood, and I had a few bullets with her name on them as well. Before she let out a cry I struck her down. It was Then I know I had slaughtered the wrong people...

Looking back...I repent

Now I'm on earth, Fighting my battle further, to know the truth, the truth behind why we are here, the truth behind who was REALLY running the show that night...
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 The_Game21x

Both excellent synopses Jecht and Kr3W. I'll find a way to work you guys into the story.

And I'll give you your badass moment a little later in the story. I already had something planned for you anyways.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 The_Game21x

Alright here's Chapter 4 Part one! I'll have Part two posted tomowrrow. I just wanted to give you something tonight before I go to sleep (and meet my deadline :P)

Zaku awakened staring at the ceiling. He had no idea where he was, or how he got there. A dull pain in the back of his head became immediately apparent. He rubbed his head and sat up, quickly realizing where he was, and remembering how he got there. He had been captured by a squad of fanboys, and was now in a detention center of some sort.

“It’s about time you woke up.” Brain3000 said from the cell to the right of Zaku’s.

“What have I missed?” Zaku asked.

“Nothing. Well, besides them telling us that they’re going to publicly execute us in System Wars tomorrow to send a message to any other non fanboys.”

“Oh really? That just means we’ve got until then to make it out of here.” Zaku said. “Any ideas?”

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Teufelhuhn’s wounds were patched up and he was waiting to be discharged with The_Game21x, Vitrobliss, KingWickee and Arber91.

“Are we the only ones who made it out?” Teufelhuhn asked.

“Yeah.” Vitrobliss said. “I don't think I need to tell you what happened to everyone else.”

“Damn…”  Teufelhuhn said. “Well, I guess I’d better get to work on a plan to break em out. I brought my PDA so I’ll be able to track them to their location.”

After a few minutes passed, Teufelhuhn was released from the hospital and he already had a plan. The_Game21x drove them all to a safe house and Teufelhuhn began concocting his plan. He spent a few hours away from the group working on laptop he purchased while they kept a lookout for any sudden attacks. After finishing his work, he rejoined the group and went over the plan with them. He managed to find the building plans of BurgerKingGuy’s base on the internet. Obviously, these fanboys weren’t smart enough to hide the plans.

“Arber91, you’re on infiltration. You get in, find the security office, located here,” Teufelhuhn pointed at the blueprints. “There is an entrance to the ventilation ducts along the south side of the building.”

“Aw geez are you serious? That’s the most clichéd manner of infiltration ever and way below my usual standards.”

“Would you rather go in the front door? I’m sure they won’t shoot you that much.” Teufelhuhn said.

“Okay, ventilation ducts it is.”

“Now, once you’re in there, there’s an exit to the security office a few yards down. Once you’re in there I need you to load this disc into

the mainframe. That will shut down the security grid, and the power to the whole building. I’ve also programmed an algorithm in there to shut down the power in every room except the detention center so the guards there don’t get spooked and end up doing something stupid. Got it?”

Arber91 nodded and accepted his role in the mission.

“Game, KingWickee and Vitrobliss, once Arber91 does his part, you guys go in the back door, located here,” Teufelhuhn said as he highlighted another point on the blueprints. “It should be the least guarded.”

“We’re going to need some ammo for this, and a very quick getaway car.” The_Game21x said. “My car can only hold four people at the most. Hell, even that’s a stretch.”

“I’ve got a few connections. I can get us some extra ammo and a getaway car.” Vitrobliss said.

“Get on the phone with em. We’re going to need all the extra firepower we can get.” Teufelhuhn said.

Vitrobliss nodded and left the room.

“Alright, everyone clear on what their role is?” Teufelhuhn continued.

Everyone nodded. Vitrobliss re entered the room and all attention turned to him.

“Give him two hours and he'll get us our stuff.”

“Alright. Let’s get going.” Teufelhuhn said.

They all left the safe house and drove to the spot Vitrobliss directed them to. In a remote area, outside a small motel waited everything they needed. In the parking lot was a Dodge Charger. The keys were left in the ignition and the door was unlocked.

“Whoa this is a sweet ride. SRT 8 too. Nice.” The_Game21x said. “How’d you get this so quickly?”

“Someone owed me a big favor after I saved his life and this guy has a hand in just about anything.” Vitrobliss said.

Inside the car on the steering wheel was a note which read “Pop the trunk”. Arber91 grabbed the keys and opened the trunk. Inside was enough ammunition to supply them for days.

“Holy ****.” The_Game21x said.

“Well, we got the weapons and the car. Let’s go.” Teufelhuhn said.

They split the ammunition among them and closed the trunk.

Teufelhuhn got into the Supra with The_Game21x and Arber91 and KingWickee decided to ride with Vitrobliss. They began driving towards the base. As the sun began to set, bathing the highway in a deep orange, they couldn’t help but wonder if this was the last time they would ever see one. This was a suicide mission and no matter how good a plan was, there was always something that could go wrong. The_Game21x clutched the 357 Magnum in the holster on his waist. He still hadn’t used it and was hoping he wouldn’t have to.

As they neared the base, Teufelhuhn warned them to park a few hundred yards away to avoid being spotted by one of the guards or the radar.

“We’re going to have to go in on foot.”  Teufelhuhn said.

“You mean we’re going to have to go in on foot.” KingWickee said pointing to Vitro “You’re staying here with that laptop of yours and keeping an eye on things and making sure the mission doesn’t go south.”

“Alright.” Teufelhuhn said.

“Arber, you’re on.” The_Game21x said. “Let us know when it’s time to go in.”

“You got it.” Arber91 said putting on his headset.

“Alright,” Vitrobliss said, cocking his pistol. “It’s Showtime.”

Brain3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Brain3000
Member since 2003 • 2857 Posts
Why must you tease us with half of such a good chapter??? :cry: :cry:
Can't wait for the second half.
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 FalconZero
“Arber91, you’re on infiltration. You get in, find the security office, located here,” Teufelhuhn pointed at the blueprints.

“There is an entrance to the ventilation ducts along the south side of the building.”

“Aw geez are you serious? That’s the most clichéd manner of infiltration ever and way below my usual standards.”

“Would you rather go in the front door? I’m sure they won’t shoot you that much.” Teufelhuhn said.

“Okay, ventilation ducts it is.”The_Game21x
Classic :lol:
KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 KR3W-
Great stuff :D
arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 arber91
[QUOTE="FalconZero"]
“Arber91, you’re on infiltration. You get in, find the security office, located here,” Teufelhuhn pointed at the blueprints.

“There is an entrance to the ventilation ducts along the south side of the building.”

:lol: I concur. Good Job, can't wait for the second half.
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 CJL13

Can't wait for the other half.

Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
[QUOTE="arber91"][QUOTE="FalconZero"]

:lol: I concur. Good Job, can't wait for the second half.

:lol:  Nice.
tekkenlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 tekkenlaw
Member since 2004 • 9598 Posts
Can I be the priest who lost his faith after a botched baptism, and now has a vendetta against the society that made him an outcast?

And I want to be portrayed by Kenan Thompson.