Who likes the new Call of Duty 4 multiplayer maps?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hellomotto1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 hellomotto1
Member since 2007 • 203 Posts
I don't. They're too big and it only supports team deathmatch and something else (both of which I do not like).
gasmaskman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 gasmaskman
Member since 2005 • 3463 Posts

I don't. They're too big and it only supports team deathmatch and something else (both of which I do not like).hellomotto1

Too big? I haven't played them (I'm not spending that much on four maps, only three of which are actually "new"), but to complain about them being too big when none of the maps are even big at all (not even Overgrown) is stupid. Obviously people don't want all small maps, and if someone is complaining they're too big, I think I'll like them.

cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 cobrax25
Member since 2006 • 9649 Posts
their okay from what I played...but I have seen custom maps that are better....not that Vinilla COD4 maps are exacly the best out their.
MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts
Creek is ok but a little bit boring for my tastes. Chinatown has to be the best one of the pack, if not a little confusing. Broadcast is really fun too, but only for team deathmatch. I have yet to play Killhouse or whatever but i heard it was hella lame and waay too tiny to support any fun game types.