Which Next-Gen Console do you have?

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Poll Which Next-Gen Console do you have? (96 votes)

Xbox One 18%
PS4 42%
WiiU 21%
None 36%

Let's take a poll, shall we?

• 
mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@mjorh: lol Good for me? I was simply giving the answer to the question that you asked.

You have an "X1" and you "Play" vidogames on "X1" so that's a "Good" thing and as a sign of "whatever good" i told you "good for you" , meaning it's great to see you're playing games on your shiny platform ! and for gods sake at the end i said "sry" , how u can say that i was being sarcastic ! and here's no "SW" .

FYI : "Good for you" is different form " Good for you !!!" , the second one is sarcasm.

• "X is good for you." This just means something is healthy for you, beneficial for you, etc.
  • "Good for you!"
    • This can be used in seriousness, such as Bruno said. It can either mean "Congratulations!" and "That's great!", or as a word of praise.
    • The phrase can also be used sarcastically, especially if delivered with an overly enthusiastic tone. In this case, it carries the connotation of, "Wow, that's great. Do you want a pat on the back or something?
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

@mjorh said:

@Archangel3371 said:

@mjorh: lol Good for me? I was simply giving the answer to the question that you asked.

You have an "X1" and you "Play" vidogames on "X1" so that's a "Good" thing and as a sign of "whatever good" i told you "good for you" , meaning it's great to see you're playing games on your shiny platform ! and for gods sake at the end i said "sry" , how u can say that i was being sarcastic ! and here's no "SW" .

FYI : "Good for you" is different form " Good for you !!!" , the second one is sarcasm.

• "X is good for you." This just means something is healthy for you, beneficial for you, etc.
  • "Good for you!"
    • This can be used in seriousness, such as Bruno said. It can either mean "Congratulations!" and "That's great!", or as a word of praise.
    • The phrase can also be used sarcastically, especially if delivered with an overly enthusiastic tone. In this case, it carries the connotation of, "Wow, that's great. Do you want a pat on the back or something?

Oh yeah those "!!!" make all the difference in the world.

/sarcasm

Anyways you certainly didn't have to type out that spiel, you simply could have just said as much and have been done with it but no you had to go on with definitions and examples and redundantly as well whichs just screams of a condasending snarky attitude.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@mjorh said:

@Archangel3371 said:

• "Good for you!"

Oh yeah those "!!!" make all the difference in the world.

/sarcasm

Anyways you certainly didn't have to type out that spiel, you simply could have just said as much and have been done with it but no you had to go on with definitions and examples and redundantly as well whichs just screams of a condasending snarky attitude.

Believe me they do , didn't type'em actually it was jus a copy-paste ! let's not further ruin the topic ..., i'm sry for the snarky attitude, you're right i was harsh. apologies. btw i'd like to know your opinion on this:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/35-developers-and-their-best-games-of-the-generati-31437187/#42

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

Wii U, with no plans on getting the others any time soon.

ddlcpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 ddlcpc
Member since 2007 • 887 Posts

vita, ps3 - 4, pc

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Archangel3371

@mjorh: No problem, everything's cool then. As for my opinion on that other topic I like it. I've always been interested in what games developers enjoy or admire and there a lot of excellent games in those lists.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

None at the moment.

Considering to buy an X1 to cover everything I'm interested on that platform, since I prefer the exclusives and controller.

mgools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 mgools
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts

Have both PS4 and Wii U. PS4 for Sony exclusives as well as multi platform, and Wii U because some in my family like Nintendo exclusives. But have nothing against the Xbox one at all. I just didn't like how MS handled the "Used Game/Always on, must use Kinect" issue early on, but they corrected that. However, the bad taste was still in my mouth, so went PS4 because of that and its slightly more powerful design. Also Microsoft removed the Media Center Extender option. If that was there it would have been my first choice.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#59 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@mjorh said:

High-end PC ! and i don't see it right to get a console yet .....man what the hell do u play on those consoles seriously!

Here's what I have and play on my Xbox One:

• Forza 5
  • Dead Rising 3
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  • Lego Marvel Super Heroes
  • Watch Dogs
  • Titanfall
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Wolfenstein: A New Order
  • Strider
  • Peggle 2
  • Killer Instinct
  • Max The Curse of Brotherhood
  • Halo: Spartan Assault
  • Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition

While I can certainly play some of these games on other system I really don't care and I'm glad to have them on my Xbox One. I've also really enjoyed all of these games.

This list of games is amazing mate I'm playing the new wolfenstein game as well as the new tomb raider and watch dogs.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

I have PS4 just for it's exclusives and sports games, I'm considering saving up enough money to build me a top of the range Gaming Pc for all the third party games, just the problem is to truly realize the potential of gaming on a PC you need to spend near 2000 to appreciate and understand the master race, but to get that sort of pc i'm gonna have to save a good year or so. that's the only problem going over to the PC Elites

Avatar image for delete-easycomeeasygo
delete-EasyComeEasyGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By delete-EasyComeEasyGo
Member since 2011 • 382 Posts

I own PS4 and Wii U for now. I will only buy Xbox One if MS announce MC collection Xbox One special edition console or a bundle then I'll buy Xbox One with no problem at all. Enjoying my PS4 so far and not disappointed at all.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Archangel3371

@sukraj: Thanks. I still want to pick up Tomb Raider as well even though I played it on the 360 already. It's a fantastic game.

Gammit10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 119

User Lists: 2

#64 Gammit10
Member since 2004 • 2397 Posts

No PC checkbox :(

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65  Edited By jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

I have a lonely PS4 currently collecting free PS+ games and dust, also a PC that I play on daily. Thank god for PC, it's my savior when it comes to gaming!

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 sukraj

@Archangel3371 said:

@sukraj: Thanks. I still want to pick up Tomb Raider as well even though I played it on the 360 already. It's a fantastic game.

Yep I'm playing tomb raider on the xbox one and I'm having so much fun its my 2nd fav tps on the xbox one.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#67 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

I have PC and a WiiU that I got for the mrs and my daughter. I have no interest in the other two.

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#68  Edited By watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

i would vote none because i'm stuck with my X360 but i am in the process of saving up for a PS4 though.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

This really should ask, which CURRENT GEN CONSOLE do you have. 360,Wii, PS3 are LAST GEN. But Wii U is what I have. Aswell as a PC, which isnt really a "gen" Getting a stupid PS4 in September, the White Destiny one.

veggie530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#70 veggie530
Member since 2003 • 2878 Posts

I have XB1 and PS4, right now only playing Titanfall. Waiting for something a little more blockbuster to release. I'll probably buy TLOU on PS4, though.

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 udUbdaWgz1
Member since 2014 • 633 Posts

since i'm a true gamer who cares about the games and the industry i must choose the pc.

it's basic sense,especially, with the fact that foolish mouse/key lovers have no argument.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#72 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69466 Posts

@ShepardCommandr said:

i have a ps4 collecting dust

Same here.

M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2313 Posts

None at this time. Getting just a PS4, hopefully a stand alone White PS4 if it ever comes to NA. $450 for that Destiny White Bundle is just too much, especially if I have no interest in Destiny at all.

PS4 should suffice my gaming needs throughout this generation. WiiU and XB1 are good consoles, but I have no interest in them. And owning too many consoles is just overkill.

Fezzinator101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#74 Fezzinator101
Member since 2011 • 195 Posts

PlayStation 4.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 sukraj

Been playing a lot of games on my Xbox One.

yngsten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By yngsten
Member since 2011 • 463 Posts

None for the time being. PC/PS3 mostly. I might get a PS4 in the not so distant future for my son mainly when he is a little older and there are som cool exclusives we can enjoy together and some M rated for me.

tonylogan007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By tonylogan007
Member since 2011 • 101 Posts

PS4, and the new old Magnavox Odyssey :D

HipHopBeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By HipHopBeats
Member since 2011 • 2850 Posts

None for the time being. Still gaming on PS3 for now. When some worthwhile exclusives or system sellerd come out, I'll upgrade.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Now I own a PS4.

Xiaor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 3

#80 Xiaor
Member since 2003 • 1386 Posts

I bought a Xbox One Day One Edition and a week or so ago I picked up a used Wii U and some games for $200. Like em both.

I'd like Playstation 4 for Uncharted and Last of Us. But that's it. So i'll wait until the end of this generation to buy it.

AgeThe6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#81 AgeThe6
Member since 2014 • 179 Posts

Ps4. and Wii u

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points