when someone hates your favorite game

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
I just tell them they're wrong and have terrible taste in games.
soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
I don't care and just revel in how much better my tastes are than theirs :| :P
Gibsonsg527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Gibsonsg527
Member since 2010 • 3313 Posts

Well most people hate my favorite game Oblivion. Everyone argues with me and says that Morrowind was better but I just didn't enjoy it as much as Oblivion. It doesn't bother me because I enjoyed it.

Gemini_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Gemini_Red
Member since 2003 • 3290 Posts

i know mos tpeople would just get mad but i honestly feel sad, like i feel bad that they arent able to experience the same one i had, and im refering to ones that would be like in your top 5 if not top 3

for example a game that i love is FFXIII and everyoen shoudl know thats a extremly ahted game(which begs the question how it stays over a 9.0 user rating on almost every site) but you dont have to try to fidn hate for that game, i honestly think its one of the ebst games ever and i just feel bad when i seepeople didnt get to have the same experience as me with it,

does anyone else feel like this?

jsh020

My response to someone who hates a game I like: *shrug*

Doesn't matter to me. Their tastes differ from mine. At the very worst they get an eye roll, but that's only if they convey a reason that seems illogical to me(ie graphics suck/looks like a kid's game/it's not on their console of choice. Things like that)

Metaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Metaw
Member since 2010 • 387 Posts

Well with FF13, at first it was slighty annoying, but then I was like, #!¤% them, go me!

burgeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#56 burgeg
Member since 2005 • 3599 Posts

When someone says they don't like San Andreas it doesn't bother me since I'm consoled by the fact I know their opinion is wrong.

betamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 betamon
Member since 2006 • 306 Posts

Well, my favorite is Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, which flew over a lot of players' heads, so I just kind of accept that not many people are going to get out of it what I did. LOLDarkCatalyst

3rd Strike is my favorite fighting game--not my favorite game overall--but certainly the best fighting game I've ever played.

And more on-topic, I really don't mind if people diss my favorite games; we all have our preferences.