What is Sega's biggest mistake?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pspfanboy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pspfanboy6
Member since 2010 • 91 Posts

Please vote. btw i love sega.

kingdavid562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 kingdavid562
Member since 2010 • 1173 Posts
dreamcast because thats the one that ended sega consles..
Menalque2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Menalque2
Member since 2007 • 2630 Posts

That piece of garbage known as Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

kingdavid562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 kingdavid562
Member since 2010 • 1173 Posts

Menalque2
i actualy liked it :cry: why!! why!!!
pspfanboy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pspfanboy6

I'd have to say that Saturn was Sega's biggest mistake. Before the Saturn, Sega was still a trusted brand in the industry. The Saturn was the system most responsible for losing consumer confidence and dragging the Sega brand in the mud. At the end of its life cycle, Sega had laid off 30% of its employees and lost hundres of millions. And most consumers had lost faith in Sega by the time the Dreamcast came out, so i can't really blame the Dreamcast for killing off Sega as a Hardware company. I blame the Saturn!! :p

Menalque2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Menalque2
Member since 2007 • 2630 Posts

[QUOTE="Menalque2"]

kingdavid562

i actualy liked it :cry: why!! why!!!

You have to forgive me. Unlike a lot of people, I never grew up with SA2: Battle and literally played the story mode for the first time yesterday (I guess I mentioned it because it's still so fresh in my mind). We know it's a port of the Dreamcast game SA2 so I simply assumed the mediocre reviews were to do with the fact that the game didn't date well since its DC release... this was the case with Sonic Adventure DX which played fine.

At very least I expected SA2: Battle to be as fun as the original Sonic Adventure (which is still fun to play despite its datedness). So I wasn't at all prepared for the horrid level design, broken gameplay and nasty camera. I would actually consider it even more broken than Sonic '06 and as for the unfairly maligned Sonic Unleashed, it's no contest. That being said, I never played the DC version and it is known for being superior.

bigM10231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 bigM10231
Member since 2008 • 11240 Posts

Sega Genesis Add-ons.

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#8 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts

We didn't need the 32X for the Genesis/Mega Drive.

CalebCrawdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CalebCrawdad
Member since 2010 • 30 Posts

I think Sega's biggest mistake was not sticking with the Dreamcast long enough to hang with the other next gen systems. Maybe alittle more time with it would've expanded it's life, and who knows, maybe they'd still be in the console race.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#10 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

benleslie5
the 32X was a dumb idea, a mega drive 1.5 , no more. Sega's misfortune in the home market was due to more then 1 factor, the add ons were mismanaged, at least the 32X was, The Saturn' s internal design more geared towards 2D (though it was quite capable of producing good 3D graphics) , The lack of DVD on the dreamcast, alot of things combined to makie sega lose alot of money over things
Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

I'll have to go with the Add-on's for Genesis. 32X and Sega CD sounded good in theory.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

The Sega Saturn in North America.

The 32x was also a mistake.

COSMICX815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 COSMICX815
Member since 2009 • 1053 Posts

Sega shouldn't have made so many consoles and small upgrades. The market didn't have the time to catch up. By Dreamcast it was finished. If they were smart enough like Nintendo to go NES then to SNES then N64; it was much more spaced in time allowing a much bigger upgrade to the systems. It was SEGA's fault to try and do console after console rather than creating more mascot-like and unforgettable characters. Sega had Sonic and its realm, that was their biggest success.

TabJSR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TabJSR
Member since 2009 • 163 Posts

After Sonic Adventure 2, Sega just went haywire with games like Sonic Heroes and more modern ones like Sonic and the Black Knight. The last great game was Sonic Rush Adventure, and the last best three-dimensional Sonic game was Sonic Adventure 2.

Sonic Heroes was okay, but it got repetitive and boring after quite some time. I did not like the new health system and tag-team puzzles.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Without question, the add-ons. People started to lose trust in the company, which caused them to venture to sony. It's likely the Saturn and Dreamcast would have been better recieved if they didn't start bringing out all the addons.

Avatar image for child_of_lileth
child_of_lileth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16 child_of_lileth
Member since 2007 • 4066 Posts

32X is pretty much the only thing I think they did wrong in terms of the main console line. I don't really think they made any irreversible mistakes to give them the bad reputation that they have with alot of gamers. Especially the people that only bring up Sonic when they talk about Sega's history. They took chances, and some of that didn't turn out as well as they planned.

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts
It was the Genesis add-ons and the Saturn both. The Genesis add-ons because that's when Sega started competing with themselves. Sega of America and Sega of Japan were on two totally different pages. If they could have just communicated well and trusted each other, and worked as a team they wouldn't have shot themselves in the foot on those. The 32x was a Sega of America creation that Sega of Japan didn't want to go through with because they were already working on the Sega Saturn. And we all know the 32x was the biggest shame of Sega, and a joke of a console. Sega CD wasn't as bad, but it just didn't catch on, and there were too many FMV games that gave it a bad image. The Saturn was a big mistake because they didn't believe in it. Instead of supporting the thing while they worked on the Dreamcast, as Nintendo or Sony does with their systems, they just completely dropped all support on it and Sega was pretty much out of the game until Dreamcast came out. That's not how you market yourself, and that's not how you inspire the public's trust. It's also a bad move because they abandoned their loyal Saturn fanbase.
snakes3425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

#18 snakes3425
Member since 2008 • 1508 Posts

The Add-Ons. I mean if they couldn't run off of the Genesis's own power, why didn't they just make them stand alone consoles that were backwards compatible with the Genesis. Also the games were jokes. The Sega CD was full of boaring FMV point a click games, and the few good ones along with every Sega 32X games looked no different then games found on the Genisis itself.

white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 white_kunoichi
Member since 2010 • 4741 Posts

The downhill of the Sonic serieswas for me.

Foulcry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Foulcry
Member since 2008 • 960 Posts
dreamcast because thats the one that ended sega consles..kingdavid562
Thats just ignorant. To anyone who thinks Dreamcast ended SEGA.... You need to get your facts straight because Xbox, the PS2 ended SEGA consoles nice try though. Anyway SEGA's biggest mistake was not releasing another console and I'm praying that they do because I owned every SEGA console and I have no regrets. Dreamcast being my favorite.
sonic0491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sonic0491
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts

Sega Add ons. Its because Sega of Japan and Sega of America didn't work together this mess happened. If they had a nice smooth transition between consoles like everyone else and went straight from the Mega Drive to the Saturn it would have been much better. Plus then both regions of the company could have focussed on the one console.

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#22 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
For me Sega's biggest problem was pretty much going on since their console era.They tried making games more mature and reach a core audience that wasn't available through the technology they had at the time and that was very bad for gameplay value. I notice that most games I own from Sega try to be tough and cool, but fail in creating a good simple game to play, where Nintendo wasn't caught up in this and just created games that were fun to play.
wwefanforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#23 wwefanforlife
Member since 2006 • 3248 Posts

I think the 32x and Mega CD these weren't really needed and the Mega Drive/Genesis was fine without the additions it didn't need them and for Sega to release them it was just pointless half of the 32x versions were the same as the Mega Drive versions of the game. The Dreamcast was a great console it was just a shame it didn't do so well it had some great games on the console I'm glad I still own mine.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#24 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

many will say dc ended sega but your wrong what really ended the segawe knew where3 things

1 entering the handheld wars was mistake number 1,, this was acutally their first set back -gamegear

2 failed genesis add-ons ,obviously and didnt help the last of the mistakes in mylist

3 sega saturn as you know segap ushed genesis ,more then it even supported saturn pricing this thing at 399,99 whilst n64 was 199.99 and ps1 was 299,99 bigmistake plus making it hard for developers eh wasnt gonna work out support for this thing only lasted 3 yrs

so what really put sega out of business wasnt the dreamcast ,

it was the failures of the past that lead to fans not even trusting sega , lost developers .. couldnt lead any gen which is the same thing goin for ms , so far theyve been shut out twice , once bysony now by nintendo ,, so ya um ,,

AwesomeKenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 AwesomeKenny
Member since 2010 • 375 Posts
I think it's the downfall of the Sonic games. Back in the Genesis days, Sonic was awesome. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 were also amazing, especially the Gamecube remakes. The downfall began with Sonic Heroes, while it was okay, it got boring very quickly and it's not as fun as Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. Shadow the Hedgehog wasn't that great either, and I don't even like Sonic the Hedgehog Next Gen, it had below average controls and camera angles, and worse yet, there are too many load times, all of which take a very long time. Sonic Unleashed wasn't very fun either, and if Sonic the Hedgehog 4 blows, then Sonic is done for...
white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 white_kunoichi
Member since 2010 • 4741 Posts

I think it's the downfall of the Sonic games. Back in the Genesis days, Sonic was awesome. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 were also amazing, especially the Gamecube remakes. The downfall began with Sonic Heroes, while it was okay, it got boring very quickly and it's not as fun as Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. Shadow the Hedgehog wasn't that great either, and I don't even like Sonic the Hedgehog Next Gen, it had below average controls and camera angles, and worse yet, there are too many load times, all of which take a very long time. Sonic Unleashed wasn't very fun either, and if Sonic the Hedgehog 4 blows, then Sonic is done for...AwesomeKenny
If only they didn't have the rock music in the games, it wouldn't have been a problem. Sonic wasn't made out for that in the first place. The series was all fanasty and being in Mobius is what made him popular. Now, having the music that represents Mobius would have sold top notch.

billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 billyd5301
Member since 2008 • 1572 Posts
The answer is something that no one has said. It's a little game called John Madden Football that Sega didn't have on the Dreamcast. They had the 2k series and didn't work with EA to get EA sports games on their consoles. At the time Madden was at the peak of it's gameplay, and say what you want about 2k Sports, they did not then and have never sold like EA sports games do. So the guy who said the Dreamcast killed Sega was probably right, even though he obviously doesn't know why.
Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#30 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

Sonic by far...I love Sega, but sonic needs to sleep and get a break.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Emerald_Warrior
The answer is something that no one has said. It's a little game called John Madden Football that Sega didn't have on the Dreamcast. They had the 2k series and didn't work with EA to get EA sports games on their consoles. At the time Madden was at the peak of it's gameplay, and say what you want about 2k Sports, they did not then and have never sold like EA sports games do. So the guy who said the Dreamcast killed Sega was probably right, even though he obviously doesn't know why.billyd5301
They had failures like the 32x, Sega abondoning Saturn fans, Sega of America & Sega of Japan fighting with each other, the downfall of the Sonic Series, and other big stuff like that, and you think not having a football game on their system killed it? Seriously? Let me guess, your an NFL fan?
pspfanboy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 pspfanboy6

The answer is something that no one has said. It's a little game called John Madden Football that Sega didn't have on the Dreamcast. They had the 2k series and didn't work with EA to get EA sports games on their consoles. At the time Madden was at the peak of it's gameplay, and say what you want about 2k Sports, they did not then and have never sold like EA sports games do. So the guy who said the Dreamcast killed Sega was probably right, even though he obviously doesn't know why.billyd5301

hmm i think the dreamcast had great sports games. and the NFL 2k on the dreamcast was a very good football game. In fact, my friends played this game instead of madden on playstation. Anyways, i dont think not having madden on the dreamcast is whatkilled off sega as a hardware company.

billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 billyd5301

[QUOTE="billyd5301"]The answer is something that no one has said. It's a little game called John Madden Football that Sega didn't have on the Dreamcast. They had the 2k series and didn't work with EA to get EA sports games on their consoles. At the time Madden was at the peak of it's gameplay, and say what you want about 2k Sports, they did not then and have never sold like EA sports games do. So the guy who said the Dreamcast killed Sega was probably right, even though he obviously doesn't know why.Emerald_Warrior
They had failures like the 32x, Sega abondoning Saturn fans, Sega of America & Sega of Japan fighting with each other, the downfall of the Sonic Series, and other big stuff like that, and you think not having a football game on their system killed it? Seriously? Let me guess, your an NFL fan?

Sure I like the NFL. The fact is though, Madden is the best selling sports game of all time. Period. Do you think that is a good idea to not have it on your system? Not to mention, it wasn't just Madden, it wasn't just EA Sports, but it was ALL EA games. There were no EA games on the Dreamcast. EA Sports alone has one of the highest, if not the highest customer bases in all of games. The arguement doesn't come down to Madden vs. 2k, it comes down to how many people are buying them. Not to mention EA had the highest metacritic score behind Nintendo.

Now, imagine how many people would be buying the Xbox 360 if the PS3 had Mass Effect, Madden Football, Dragon Age, Battlefield, Skate, Tiger Woods, Army of Two, Medal of Honor, Battlefield, Dante's Inferno, Brutal Legend, Dead Space, Need For Speed, Burnout, Rock Band, Fight Night, Left 4 Dead, etc etc etc, and the Xbox did not...

billyd5301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 billyd5301

Yes you knew I was Going to Mention EA. EA (Electronic Arts for the non-hard core gamers out there) Started developing for consoles on the Genesis (The Great Grandfather of the Dreamcast). EA Developed for every Sega console, except the Dreamcast Why? Well This is what William Gordon The Head of EA told Gamasutra

"We lost confidence in Sega. With the Dreamcast, we told them two things: you should be an in-the-box online system, and you should use a 3D chip that we understand. They said, "We can't afford to be online, and we'll get back to you on the 3D chip." They ended up using an unusual, non-industry standard, not well-supported chip. It was something that nobody in EA had ever touched."

"They knew we had no experience with it and no belief in it. Then with online, they said "no," then they said "maybe," then they said "no." They wobbled all over the place, and we lost confidence in them. At the same time, we knew that the PS2 was coming. I loved the Genesis. The Genesis was EA's first video game system that we supported, and you always remember your first."

But The Sega Fan's Believe differently. They Believe EA was still mad with Sega about the Loss EA took when The Saturn flopped. Fan's also Believe there was a big conspiracy between EA and Sony to Shut Down Sega's Hardware division. Most Sega fan's think if EA Still had Founder Trip Hawkins running EA The Dreamcast would have had EA titles.

Yes I will mention the company Behind the Playstation. Fan's Believe Sony Conspired with Several Corporations to make the PS2 popular Killing the Dreamcast. I happen to Agree with this Belief and I will never buy myself A sony Console again Because of it.

Yes There is a rumor about the hardware development partner on Dreamcast. They say that Microsoft Used Sega to make the Xbox. Microsoft Put The Windows CE system in the Dreamcast. about this rumor I Believe Microsoft wanted to Help Sega. Sega gave Microsoft There hardware manufacturing facility in Japan to keep people in Job's there. Infact the U.S. CEO of Sega Peter Moore Was over Microsoft 's gaming Division for a While Before going to EA. So do I think Microsoft Used Sega No. I believe when you buy
Xbox you are buying the Remainents of Sega's hardware Division.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#37 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Destroying Sonic why Sonic Team why.

travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

[QUOTE="benleslie5"]

Darkman2007

the 32X was a dumb idea, a mega drive 1.5 , no more. Sega's misfortune in the home market was due to more then 1 factor, the add ons were mismanaged, at least the 32X was, The Saturn' s internal design more geared towards 2D (though it was quite capable of producing good 3D graphics) , The lack of DVD on the dreamcast, alot of things combined to makie sega lose alot of money over things

I knew I would see you in this thread. :P I think the Sega Genesis add-ons and the Dreamcast coming out way to early at the time ruined them.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#39 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

It's a toss up betweent the Genesis addons and the saturn.

The add onsfor the genesis were unnecessary and not very well supported, but Sega at least still had the Genesis its self to fall back on.

The Saturn was very poorly supported by 3rd paties, and difficult to program for (from what I understand.) I guess that's when the consumer support for sega really dropped off.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#40 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

Uhh... No.

Madden is popular, but it doesn't in any way determine the success or failure of a console, let alone a company.

Wings_008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 173

#41 Wings_008
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts
SEGA as great as it was made many mistakes, but the biggest and that really hurt them was the Saturn and how they killed it so quickly
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#42 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

id have to say the Saturn, the 32x was close behind. at least the 32x was affordable. the saturn on the other hand was pretty damn expensive. and the CDrom technology was still not advanced enough to produce enough good games. I think Sega could have made the neptune instead of the 32x (basically a console that plays 32x and genesis games), then they should have waited to release something like the saturn. THEN the Dreamcast. but Sony really snuck in there with the original PS1. As far as I can tell the ps1 was easier to program for and cheaper than the saturn, so it made more money and that let Sony get into the market. If sega hadn't screwed up the saturn so bad, they could have afforded to make a Dreamcast2......

edit:

"The Saturn's commercial failure caused Sega to lose US$267.9million and lay off 30% of its workforce" from wikipedia....... i think that says enough

E-123Wario54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 E-123Wario54
Member since 2010 • 1020 Posts

The failure of Sega especially hit me hard, because I was a real hardcore Sega fan in the retro years, and I grew up with Sonic the Hedgehog. I'd say it's the Genesis add-ons that were really useless in earnings, but it really wasn't the Dreamcast. Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Soul Calibur, Sonic Adventure, and Sonic Adventure 2 = FUN. Also, am I missing something here? How come I feel like we're all looking at Sega like it died? Ever since Sega became a third-party developer, though some of us really didn't like Sega's drop-out of the console market ( me: NOOOO! SEGAAAAA! :cry: ), it's been doing really successful. Sonic is going to die if Sonic 4 is a failure, yes, but I've enjoyed a lot of the games that were published by Sega. Valkyria Chronicles, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Aliens vs. Predator, and House of the Dead Overkill to name a few.

Maybe the move to third-party developing gave Sega enough success to get back on its feet in the console market? Only Sega knows.

fubbal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 377

#44 fubbal
Member since 2008 • 460 Posts

With out a doubt the genesis add ons.Why I say that is because the sega cd and the 32 X were both a head of the times.The sega cd for sure...and why they did the 32 X, we'll never know.The 32 X went under because everyone knew that the saturn was right around the corner.So why by the 32 X when a superior machine is about to follow.

With out a doubt I think the genesis add ons put them into debt and then the crazychoice tosurprise launch the saturn didn't help mucheither.

People need to read on thedreamcast.It actually did really well for liketwo years and actually pulled sega out of the hole.When the other consoles launched dreamcast sales almost came to a halt and not wanting to risk going back in debt sega pulled out of the console wars.

Sega will always be one of my favorite gamedevelopers.They were by far one of the most innovative video game companies ever.....if not the most for that matter.They always brought out crazy off beat titles that broke new ground with every machine.I wish they would get back into the consolewars because thats when they were the greatest.I think that if they refrained from making crazy choices and brought out a goodconsole with some power to compete, that they could very well make a come back.Whilesome say it will not happen I say those same people said sonic would never be a nintendo console!

Either that or I wish that nintendo would buy someof the property.Word has it that sega actually offered them some of the franchises....as to why they didn't take them we'll never know but I think that a nintendo/sega combined would be way better!

fubbal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 377

#45 fubbal
Member since 2008 • 460 Posts

I think Sega's biggest mistake was not sticking with the Dreamcast long enough to hang with the other next gen systems. Maybe alittle more time with it would've expanded it's life, and who knows, maybe they'd still be in the console race.

CalebCrawdad

I agree! I keep saying it and I'll say it again that the dreamcast was doing well and the made enough money to pull them out of debt!Sales almost came to a halt when the other consoles were coming out but the dreamcast still had a big lead and it was cheaper! If anyone was could handle a machine alone it would be either sega or nintendo and both have proved it over and over again.

Still I gotta say again that I do agree.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="CalebCrawdad"]

fubbal

I agree! I keep saying it and I'll say it again that the dreamcast was doing well and the made enough money to pull them out of debt!Sales almost came to a halt when the other consoles were coming out but the dreamcast still had a big lead and it was cheaper! If anyone was could handle a machine alone it would be either sega or nintendo and both have proved it over and over again.

I think they would have had to make another console to hang in there, though. It was just too dang easy to pirate games on the Dreamcast. You don't even have to mod it, not even a soft-mod, all you need it a boot disc. -Nate-
AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#47 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#48 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="fubbal"]

[QUOTE="CalebCrawdad"]

Emerald_Warrior

I think they would have had to make another console to hang in there, though. It was just too dang easy to pirate games on the Dreamcast. You don't even have to mod it, not even a soft-mod, all you need it a boot disc. -Nate-

apparently some very late dreamcast consoles did have copy protection in them, though by then it was too late and the dreamcast was kinda dead
sheepradish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 sheepradish
Member since 2006 • 2242 Posts

Going out of the console war!

dorkvoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 dorkvoid
Member since 2010 • 90 Posts
I think that 32x was the biggest problem and then no dvd with dc and the wobbling about online games. Some games were online some weren't.