What do you think are the main reasosn the GC was a disater for Nintendo?

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 0

#51 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts

The main reason was the PS2.

Other reasons are that aside from some Sega games and some Resident Evil it had barely any good third-party support. Aside from that, the GameCube media was really small, only 1.4 GB, unlike the PS2 DVDs which were 4.7 GB, so in games like Resident Evil 4 cutscenes had to be scripted animations instead of pre-rendered cutscenes like in the PS2 version which meant the GameCube was longer and harder to developer for. FMV sequences and audio files had to be compressed to fit on the disc which reduced their quality. Basically it had the same problem as the PS Vita: Nintendo didn't want piracy so they used their own propriety (is that the right word?) media.

NiKva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 NiKva
Member since 2010 • 8181 Posts
I don't see how 2nd place is a disaster. 1. Playstation 2 2. Gamecube 3. Xbox
Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Spinnerweb
[QUOTE="NiKva"]I don't see how 2nd place is a disaster. 1. Playstation 2 2. Gamecube 3. Xbox

It's a disaster because it caused the biggest financial loss Nintendo ever had, that's why it's a disaster.
Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#54 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

[QUOTE="NiKva"]I don't see how 2nd place is a disaster. 1. Playstation 2 2. Gamecube 3. XboxSpinnerweb
It's a disaster because it caused the biggest financial loss Nintendo ever had, that's why it's a disaster.

The Sega 32X was a disaster. The Phillips CD-i was a disaster. The Gizmondo was a disaster. Gamecube doesn't come near the term "disaster".

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#55 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"][QUOTE="NiKva"]I don't see how 2nd place is a disaster. 1. Playstation 2 2. Gamecube 3. XboxEmerald_Warrior

The Sega 32X was a disaster. The Phillips CD-i was a disaster. The Gizmondo was a disaster. Gamecube doesn't come near the term "disaster".

Besides, if GameCube was a disaster, it would have been cut out of production sooner than later.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"] It's a disaster because it caused the biggest financial loss Nintendo ever had, that's why it's a disaster.nintendoboy16

Besides, if GameCube was a disaster, it would have been cut out of production sooner than later.

GC production was halted at some point duing it's life span due to poor sales tho.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#57 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

nameless12345

GC production was halted at some point duing it's life span due to poor sales tho.

But it came back, unlike the "disastrous" consoles.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 nameless12345

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"] Besides, if GameCube was a disaster, it would have been cut out of production sooner than later.nintendoboy16

To be honest, even the "disastrous" consoles weren't such a disaster as some portray them. For example the Saturn sold only 2 million in the US but it was supported untill 1999 and the Jaguar was getting officially licensed games up untill 2000 (Skyhammer) despite selling only 250k units or so. The 3DO didn't sell all that bad either considering it's price and lack of advertising and that they had a successor in the works (M2). CD-I also sold decently for it's high price and purpose (edutainment/multi-media system). They even planned a successor to the Jaguar which shows how determined it's producers were.

It's also not true that decent sales mean a financial success (for example MS probably lost more money on the Xbox than Sega lost on the Saturn; Sega just couldn't cover the losses as well as MS did).

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#59 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
Well look at it this way: Nintendo only had one main market and nothing else and they're solely reliant on those sales. Overall the GC did well but not at Nintendo's standards.
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts
The gamecube had rougue squadran thats all I need to prove it was not a disater
Avatar image for KillerCannonade
KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 KillerCannonade
Member since 2012 • 403 Posts
[QUOTE="NiKva"]I don't see how 2nd place is a disaster. 1. Playstation 2 2. Gamecube 3. Xbox

No body saw the obvious troll attempt here at all? The Gamecube was third place.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="nameless12345"]

nameless12345

To be honest, even the "disastrous" consoles weren't such a disaster as some portray them. For example the Saturn sold only 2 million in the US but it was supported untill 1999 and the Jaguar was getting officially licensed games up untill 2000 (Skyhammer) despite selling only 250k units or so. The 3DO didn't sell all that bad either considering it's price and lack of advertising and that they had a successor in the works (M2). CD-I also sold decently for it's high price and purpose (edutainment/multi-media system). They even planned a successor to the Jaguar which shows how determined it's producers were.

It's also not true that decent sales mean a financial success (for example MS probably lost more money on the Xbox than Sega lost on the Saturn; Sega just couldn't cover the losses as well as MS did).

So you're saying that the Gamecube is indeed a disaster, but at the same time you're saying that consoles that did far worse than Gamcube aren't disasters...huh?!

KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 KillerCannonade

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"] But it came back, unlike the "disastrous" consoles.Emerald_Warrior

So you're saying that the Gamecube is indeed a disaster, but at the same time you're saying that consoles that did far worse than Gamcube aren't disasters...huh?!

I believe he's talking about money loss. For example, Xbox was a disaster for MS. However, the CD-I was ot a disaster for Phillips, they cut it before they got hot and made some profit out of some titles. GC, XBOX, and SEGA were lossing money into the red, and SEGA and MS where deep, deep, deep under cover.
magnax1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64 magnax1
Member since 2007 • 4605 Posts

I'm surprised people are saying the GC did well in this thread. The console not only finished in last place in terms of sales last gen by a very large margin gameguy6700

A large margin? It sold like 2-3 million less then the Xbox.

I wouldn't call it a disaster. The DC and Saturn could be called disasters because they had to end before they were planned too. Not really the same thing for the gamecube. The reason it wasn't as successful as Nintendo's other consoles is probably because it had to compete on even footing against Microsoft and Sony when they had a lot better marketing then Nintendo did.

J-Man2244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#65 J-Man2244
Member since 2012 • 85 Posts
The OP is an obnoxious troll that isn't worth 5 seconds of my time (just look at the absurdity of these last 4 pages!), but I will post my opinion to the question presented anyway. Note that I said OPINION, and I will not call people childish names if they disagree. Anyway, the Gamecube was not even remotely a disaster in my opinion. It sold well, it had some of the most amazing exclusives from the previous gen, and it was a very technologically sound and reliable system. Definitely one of my favorite game consoles. It had a long lifespan and a pretty big library of games; I really don't understand how anybody could call it a disaster, but I guess that's just me. The Sega 32X, Atari Jaguar, Game.com, and Dreamcast were disasters - putting the Gamecube anywhere near those just seems absurd to me.
KillerCannonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 KillerCannonade
[QUOTE="J-Man2244"]The OP is an obnoxious troll that isn't worth 5 seconds of my time (just look at the absurdity of these last 4 pages!), but I will post my opinion to the question presented anyway. Note that I said OPINION, and I will not call people childish names if they disagree. Anyway, the Gamecube was not even remotely a disaster in my opinion. It sold well, it had some of the most amazing exclusives from the previous gen, and it was a very technologically sound and reliable system. Definitely one of my favorite game consoles. It had a long lifespan and a pretty big library of games; I really don't understand how anybody could call it a disaster, but I guess that's just me. The Sega 32X, Atari Jaguar, Game.com, and Dreamcast were disasters - putting the Gamecube anywhere near those just seems absurd to me.

You're an idiot, it was factually as disater to Nintendo. Failure=/-disaster. Why are you guys so freaking dumb you can't get this crap?
Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Spinnerweb
It kinda depends what you mean by disaster. If the Philips CD-i is what you mean by 'disaster', then few other consoles were a disaster. GameCube caused the biggest loss ever for Nintendo, so yes, I would say it was a disaster. Kinda. I think.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 nameless12345

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"] But it came back, unlike the "disastrous" consoles.Emerald_Warrior

I didn't say GC was a disaster per-se, it just didn't sell terribly well in comparison to the competition and expectations. Out of all the "big" Nintendo home consoles, GC sold the worst. But they still managed to sell their 1st party games in decent amounts and, according to some talks, it was a profitable system since it didn't cost much to make.

The low GC sales eventually led Nintendo to make the Wii the way it was (i.e. reliant on the unique controller and technically a small upgrade over the Cube).

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Provide one link to the word "Disater". ONE. "Posting Solely To Annoy Other Users" *CLICK*

:lol:

Obvious Troll is OBVIOUS. 'Bye.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts
Playstation hype, and Nintendo misjudging the evolving games market.
roleplayer2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#71 roleplayer2004
Member since 2004 • 921 Posts

The GC was a disaster because Nintendo got the marketing all wrong (the irony) since that's the foundation of the company. Marketing a purple console is ludicrous unless they were trying to market towards Prince fans. The console wasn't cool or had street cred like the PS1 and PS2. The main problem was Nintendo didn't cater for the market. People wanted to play more violent and adult games but Nintendo didn't give the gamers what they want. The biggest problem with Nintendo is that they're image is targeted towards children and lets face it Mario is getting old and we're not 5 years old anymore. Nintendo needs to evolve.

J-Man2244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 J-Man2244
[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"][QUOTE="J-Man2244"]The OP is an obnoxious troll that isn't worth 5 seconds of my time (just look at the absurdity of these last 4 pages!), but I will post my opinion to the question presented anyway. Note that I said OPINION, and I will not call people childish names if they disagree. Anyway, the Gamecube was not even remotely a disaster in my opinion. It sold well, it had some of the most amazing exclusives from the previous gen, and it was a very technologically sound and reliable system. Definitely one of my favorite game consoles. It had a long lifespan and a pretty big library of games; I really don't understand how anybody could call it a disaster, but I guess that's just me. The Sega 32X, Atari Jaguar, Game.com, and Dreamcast were disasters - putting the Gamecube anywhere near those just seems absurd to me.

You're an idiot, it was factually as disater to Nintendo. Failure=/-disaster. Why are you guys so freaking dumb you can't get this crap?

Didn't I predict that you would resort to childish name calling? Thanks for proving my point. Also, I didn't use the word failure once in my post. I'm pretty confused why you keep stating that those are two different words, especially when they can be used synonymously when referring to business decisions. Either way, thanks for constructing yet another straw man and making an ass out of yourself.
J-Man2244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 J-Man2244
[QUOTE="KillerCannonade"][QUOTE="J-Man2244"]The OP is an obnoxious troll that isn't worth 5 seconds of my time (just look at the absurdity of these last 4 pages!), but I will post my opinion to the question presented anyway. Note that I said OPINION, and I will not call people childish names if they disagree. Anyway, the Gamecube was not even remotely a disaster in my opinion. It sold well, it had some of the most amazing exclusives from the previous gen, and it was a very technologically sound and reliable system. Definitely one of my favorite game consoles. It had a long lifespan and a pretty big library of games; I really don't understand how anybody could call it a disaster, but I guess that's just me. The Sega 32X, Atari Jaguar, Game.com, and Dreamcast were disasters - putting the Gamecube anywhere near those just seems absurd to me.

Didn't I predict that you would resort to childish name calling? Thanks for proving my point. Also, I didn't use the word failure once in my post. I'm pretty confused why you keep stating that those are two different words, especially when they can be used synonymously when referring to business decisions. Either way, thanks for constructing yet another straw man and making an ass out of yourself.
Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#74 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

21.75 million Gamecube consoles sold. The lowest of any Nintendo console. The fact that mini DVDs were used didn't help. The launch color Purple and the CUBE with a handle. The design and the look of the console does matter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

21.75 million Gamecube consoles sold. The lowest of any Nintendo console. The fact that mini DVDs were used didn't help. The launch color Purple and the CUBE with a handle. The design and the look of the console does matter.

Megavideogamer
I think the black GameCube is a better looking console than both the ps2 and Xbox.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Megavideogamer"]

Heirren

I think the black GameCube is a better looking console than both the ps2 and Xbox.

I own one, it does look quite handsome at the top of my console shelf.

Shockwave-DASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Shockwave-DASH
Member since 2012 • 1093 Posts
I thought most of the Gamecubes where Blue?
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 nameless12345

The GC was a disaster because Nintendo got the marketing all wrong (the irony) since that's the foundation of the company. Marketing a purple console is ludicrous unless they were trying to market towards Prince fans. The console wasn't cool or had street cred like the PS1 and PS2. The main problem was Nintendo didn't cater for the market. People wanted to play more violent and adult games but Nintendo didn't give the gamers what they want. The biggest problem with Nintendo is that they're image is targeted towards children and lets face it Mario is getting old and we're not 5 years old anymore. Nintendo needs to evolve.

roleplayer2004

I think the GC commercials were great, better than PS2 ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHo0anLsVP4

Also, the purple Cube is easily one of the best-looking consoles for my taste and I don't think games need to be violent to be enjoyable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="Megavideogamer"]

Emerald_Warrior

Right. The ps2 at this point looks like a tonka DVD player. I've got the launch black Cube with digital outs. I never bought the cables though and they are impossible to find at a reasonable price. I'd like to eventually get a set, though, as I'm using a wii at the moment with components--which I'd eventually like to give away as I am pretty sure wiiu will upscale the wii library.
magnax1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 magnax1

[QUOTE="Heirren"] I think the black GameCube is a better looking console than both the ps2 and Xbox.Heirren

Right. The ps2 at this point looks like a tonka DVD player. I've got the launch black Cube with digital outs. I never bought the cables though and they are impossible to find at a reasonable price. I'd like to eventually get a set, though, as I'm using a wii at the moment with components--which I'd eventually like to give away as I am pretty sure wiiu will upscale the wii library.

I kind of like the PS2 slim, but not as much as the black gamecube design. The Xbox was just ugly IMO. Can't get a much less creative or streamlined desgin then that giant black box. They should've just marketed the black version of the GC instead of purple though. My black GC is one of the best looking consoles I own.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

KillerCannonade

I believe he's talking about money loss. For example, Xbox was a disaster for MS. However, the CD-I was ot a disaster for Phillips, they cut it before they got hot and made some profit out of some titles. GC, XBOX, and SEGA were lossing money into the red, and SEGA and MS where deep, deep, deep under cover.

Xbox was NOT a disaster. They knew they'd lose money on it breaking into the industry, but the model--especially I regards to Xbox live--was there frome the beginning.
Avatar image for Sportyfamilycar
Sportyfamilycar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Sportyfamilycar
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

magnax1

I kind of like the PS2 slim, but not as much as the black gamecube design. The Xbox was just ugly IMO. Can't get a much less creative or streamlined desgin then that giant black box. They should've just marketed the black version of the GC instead of purple though. My black GC is one of the best looking consoles I own.

Original PS2, Kind of cool looking and kind up rigidy and unappealing at the same time. Looked cool with the original stand standing it up though.

Gamecube, tiny and looked like something you wanted to take to your friends house or from room to room to play. Not ugly or pretty. just so so. The indego color was cool, different from the usual black consoles are.

Xbox, was not pretty but was heavy and looked like a hulk...you knew it had power under the hood.

Dreamcast, probably the best looking console of its generation. An off white, not too blocky or bulky, had cruves up front and just looked like a nice sysetm overall. Was definitely the loudest of the 4...I could put Code Veronica in and the fan would zoom like a jet, lol.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

magnax1

I like the XBox design. It's very 90s looking (even thought it's a 2000s console, lol). The black and the neon-green with the giant "X" just screams 90s extreme style to me, so it looks good as far as I'm concerned.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#84 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
I agree with Emerald. I have my XBOX on my gaming desk and I just love it's design. I just don't like the fact that if I want to bring it to a friends house it's a bother (unlike my PS2 slim that I can just stuff in any backpack), but that doesn't erally make it ugly, now does it? :P
GamerEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85 GamerEye
Member since 2011 • 1607 Posts

It was a success. Unless I'm mistaken, Nintendo made profit off of it from the first unit sold.

Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Spinnerweb

It was a success. Unless I'm mistaken, Nintendo made profit off of it from the first unit sold.

GamerEye

*cough cough*

Nintendo sold the GameCube at a loss, actually.

TheKungFool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#87 TheKungFool
Member since 2006 • 5384 Posts

I can't speak for everyone, but for me personally, it was the N64 that was the main reason I avoided the GameCube.

simply put, the N64 was just such a useless system (for me personally) that I converted away from Ninty and over to Sony (PS1 remains my all time favorite system, and there is nothing else that comes remotely close)

I avoided the NGC for so long due to my N64 experience, that I wrongly assumed it had the flaws. It didn't. The GameCube was fantastic.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#88 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

It wasn't really disaster but it didn't fair as well as it's competitors and previous consoles because it relied mostly on Nintendo's staple franchises, ignored online gaming, and had no dvd player.

The Wii succeeded because it was significantly cheaper than the competition, had better marketing, was something that looked brand new and fun, the console was a lot better looking, came packed with a free game and went for a broader audience rather than trying to just appease to Nintendo's already existing fan base.

magnax1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 magnax1

[QUOTE="GamerEye"]

Spinnerweb

*cough cough*

Are you sure that's correct, because everything else I've heard said that they made a profit.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"]

[QUOTE="GamerEye"]

magnax1

*cough cough*

Are you sure that's correct, because everything else I've heard said that they made a profit.

The link links to another message board, and the link they have quoted, links to a non-existant article. Not exactly a solid source, there.

magnax1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 magnax1

[QUOTE="magnax1"]

[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"]

*cough cough*

Emerald_Warrior

The link links to another message board, and the link they have quoted, links to a non-existant article. Not exactly a solid source, there.

Yeah, lol. I'd expect that they wouldn't make a big profit from it because it was only 200$ and was a pretty powerful console for the time it was released.

Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Spinnerweb

[QUOTE="magnax1"]

[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"]

*cough cough*

Emerald_Warrior

Yeah well, it's an eight-year-old article so it's been deleted by now :lol:
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 nameless12345

I can't speak for everyone, but for me personally, it was the N64 that was the main reason I avoided the GameCube.

simply put, the N64 was just such a useless system (for me personally) that I converted away from Ninty and over to Sony (PS1 remains my all time favorite system, and there is nothing else that comes remotely close)

I avoided the NGC for so long due to my N64 experience, that I wrongly assumed it had the flaws. It didn't. The GameCube was fantastic.

TheKungFool

It was the other way around for me - I was satisfied with the N64 (except the slowdown in some games annoyed me) but GC left a lot to be desired for me.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#94 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

Well if it hasn't been said, Nintendo made money on every Gamecube they sold, unlike Sony and Microsoft that continue to take losses on their consoles. Nintendo made money.

There were also amazing games for the Gamecube. It might have failed on the sales end in overall numbers. But a disaster? No, no...no.

Shockwave-DASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Shockwave-DASH
This thread is filled with mixed messages. Are we talking financially? Opinion? Games? Profit? Sales? Popularity? What what?
Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#96 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

Why the hell is this thread still up?! It was created by a troll, its whole creation was a trolling attempt, and anyone with half a brain knows the GC wasn't a failure in any sense of the word. Mods, end this tread now, please.

Shockwave-DASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Shockwave-DASH

Shenmue_Jehuty

Yeah well, it's an eight-year-old article so it's been deleted by now :lol:

So it did or didn't sell at a loss? CONFUSION.
Shockwave-DASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Shockwave-DASH

Why the hell is this thread still up?! It was created by a troll, its whole creation was a trolling attempt, and anyone with half a brain knows the GC wasn't a failure in any sense of the word. Mods, end this tread now, please.

Shenmue_Jehuty
I still don't know what this thread is about, the TC seemed to be talking about finance ut changed his topic and he's not the only one in the thread to do so. I am confused.
Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#99 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

[QUOTE="Shenmue_Jehuty"]

Shockwave-DASH

I still don't know what this thread is about, the TC seemed to be talking about finance ut changed his topic and he's not the only one in the thread to do so. I am confused.

You won't be getting an answer... TC's been banned.

Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#100 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

[QUOTE="Shockwave-DASH"][QUOTE="Shenmue_Jehuty"]

turtlethetaffer

You won't be getting an answer... TC's been banned.

Thank God! Although, this victory will be short lived; the TC is like Dracula in Castlevania, he just keeps on coming back over and over no matter how many times you get rid of him.