What are you playing now?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by indzman (19965 posts) -

Resident Evil 6 (PS3),Need For Speed Most Wanted by Criterion (PS3).

Saving up for Halo 4 by Christmas.

#2 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1633 posts) -
Oblivion :P and White 2
#3 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9393 posts) -

New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)

Nintendo Land (Wii U)

DmC demo (PS3)

I am pleased with all

#4 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption from the Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1.

#5 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (17535 posts) -

Doing some last-minute gaming before driving the family over to a friend's house for Thanksgiving.

crysis22012112123562734.jpg

#6 Posted by OmenUK (1268 posts) -

Hitman: Absolution

Struggling on some levels more than others so it's turning into a shooter more than a steath game, but will end up replaying it. Really enjoying it so far, and like the contracts mode, some really challenging stuff being posted up. Overall considering I pre-ordered it but as it got closer started to become a little unsure, have really enjoyed playing it, just wish I could improve signifigantly at the stealth aspect of the game lol.

#7 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -

I'm replaying Knights of the Old Republic II.

#8 Posted by DeadlyRavenKing (41 posts) -
NCAA Football13
#9 Posted by Namgis (3592 posts) -

Just started chapter 15 in Uncharted 3. So far I'm unimpressed by the sequel. I've had several cut scenes freeze to the point I've had to restart my machine. and a few other instances of freezing immediately after a cut scene ends. Still not a bad game, just doesn't have the shock and awe I associated with Among Thieves.

#10 Posted by plioip (27 posts) -
NCAA Football13
#11 Posted by Justforvisit (2660 posts) -

Much...way too much.

But today I finally started to play Risen

#12 Posted by Bigboi500 (31308 posts) -

Persona 4 The Golden

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Okami HD

Assassin's Creed 3

XCOM: Enemy Unknown as soon as it arrives in the mail.

Those are the games I'm going to focus on for the next few months.

#13 Posted by Auron_X2099 (3370 posts) -

Currently been playing Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4 and Black OPS II.

#14 Posted by Business_Fun (2282 posts) -

Parasite Eve 2. Go Team Aya.

#15 Posted by skooks (1411 posts) -

Tales of Graces f
The Walking Dead
Halo 4 (online)

Will probably start Rayman Origins and Mass Effect 2 within the next week also.

#16 Posted by Flubbbs (3588 posts) -

Planetside 2

#17 Posted by matem8904 (45 posts) -
Halo 4, Bit Trip Runner, Hell Yeah!
#18 Posted by Solid_Link22 (5688 posts) -

Gonna start Dishonored :)

#19 Posted by capaho (1253 posts) -

inFamous on the PS 3

Sleeping Dogs on the Xbox 360

#20 Posted by IcyToasters (12476 posts) -

none really right now, but when I'm on a break I think:
- try to finish Metro 2033
- start a new game when I can get my copy of STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl back
- try PlanetSide 2 a bit (processor might keep having low framerates in places though)

and play around with Battlefield 3, Crysis, and Crysis: Warhead!
getting the Back To Karkand stuff for Battlefield and finding out Hardcore mode is fun because it gets rid of 3D spotting and killcams is making me play it more! :]

#21 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on my $#!++y computer. Have to run it at the absolute lowest settings which still doesn't look that great but at least it's slightly playable.

#22 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
black ops 2 psasbr
#23 Posted by Namgis (3592 posts) -

The Amazing Spider-Man.

#24 Posted by sukraj (23975 posts) -

Max Payne 3

Doom 3 BFG Edition

#25 Posted by SaudiFury (8707 posts) -

haven't had a lot of time since it's Thanksgiving time.

got a swell of new games coming my way thanks to the Black Friday sales at Wal-Mart (Sly collection, Spec ops the Line, Borderlands 2), and Steam sales (still watching and waiting before final day).

but i've mostly been playing Playstation All Stars, but i also got Persona 4, and Sine Mora.

#26 Posted by M13L13S (3819 posts) -

Mass Effect 3: I'm about 20 hours in. Just completed Tuchanka. Really enjoying it.

Grand Theft Auto IV: I believe I'm halfway done with the game. The story has been getting a lot better as I've kept playing.

Call of Duty World at War: I'm on the last mission.

#27 Posted by Jehuty08 (1951 posts) -

Persona 4 Golden (PSVITA)

playstation all star battle royale (PS3 PSVITA

#28 Posted by Renegade_Fury (17550 posts) -

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed

#29 Posted by waterproof9 (403 posts) -

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. I'm working on the Seoul Mission

Grand Theft Auto IV Episodes

#30 Posted by Ashley_wwe (13412 posts) -
Just Call of Duty: Black Ops II at the minute. :)
#31 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

Arkham City mostly

Wanna play some BF3 again soon.

#32 Posted by gpuFX16 (1296 posts) -

Popping in a bunch of my games here and there, just to get a short burst with them.

But right now, just started Dishonored after finally pullling myself away form Borderlands 2 for a while.

#33 Posted by bowserjr123 (1624 posts) -

Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3

#34 Posted by Jackc8 (8500 posts) -

Final Fantasy XII on the PS2. I dunno, just kind of burned out on current gen stuff at the moment.

#35 Posted by thom_maytees (3669 posts) -

New Super Mario Bros. U. I have completed the game and now collecting the challenging Star Coins.

#36 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74416 posts) -
playing Battlefield 3 on my pc
#37 Posted by Kage1 (6766 posts) -

Xbox 360- Forza 4 and Halo CE Anniversary

PS3- COD MW2 and 3, Tekken Tag Tounment 2, and Doom 3

#38 Posted by Grovilis (3728 posts) -

Dark Souls for PC (thank goodness for mods!)

Hotline Miami

Assassin's Creed 3 multiplayer (one of the VERY rare instances of me enjoying the multiplayer the most in a singleplayer based game)

#39 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

Hotline Miami

Assassin's Creed 3 multiplayer (one of the VERY rare instances of me enjoying the multiplayer the most in a singleplayer based game)

Grovilis

What are good mods? I almost bought it and wish I had. Cyber monday may bring it back for cheap.

#40 Posted by Ballroompirate (23741 posts) -

Atm bouncing back and forth between

The Walking Dead Ep 4

Planetside 2

Mark of the Ninja

FTL

Serious Sam 3

Fallen Enchantress

Dishonored

RE6 (only need to beat Adas campaign)

DMC demo

Skyrim (yes I still play it)

#41 Posted by riou7 (10838 posts) -

Playing FFXIII-2

#42 Posted by The-Gamer (109 posts) -

Lost Odyssey, Assassin's Creed 3 and No More Heroes 2.

#43 Posted by Grovilis (3728 posts) -

[QUOTE="Grovilis"]

Hotline Miami

NaveedLife

What are good mods? I almost bought it and wish I had. Cyber monday may bring it back for cheap.

I'm just using the DSfix mod. It unlocks both the 30fps cap and the resolution as well as other tweaks. I'm currently playing with an Xbox 360 controller so I didn't have to bother messing with the kb/m controls. Here's a little guide from RPS if you want to know a bit more.I'd also suggest going to pcgamingwiki.com for more in-depth info.

#44 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="Grovilis"]

Hotline Miami

Grovilis

I'm just using the DSfix mod. It unlocks both the 30fps cap and the resolution as well as other tweaks. I'm currently playing with an Xbox 360 controller so I didn't have to bother messing with the kb/m controls. Here's a little guide from RPS if you want to know a bit more.I'd also suggest going to pcgamingwiki.com for more in-depth info.

Why do you want 30FPS cap? Wouldn't that only be good for people with lower end PC's?

#45 Posted by benleslie5 (7992 posts) -

Super Mario Land (Gameboy)

#46 Posted by Grovilis (3728 posts) -

[QUOTE="Grovilis"]

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

NaveedLife

Why do you want 30FPS cap? Wouldn't that only be good for people with lower end PC's?

When I said that it "unlocks the 30fps cap", I meant that it removes it. It was poor wording so my bad :P

#47 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="Grovilis"]I'm just using the DSfix mod. It unlocks both the 30fps cap and the resolution as well as other tweaks. I'm currently playing with an Xbox 360 controller so I didn't have to bother messing with the kb/m controls. Here's a little guide from RPS if you want to know a bit more.I'd also suggest going to pcgamingwiki.com for more in-depth info.

Grovilis

When I said that it "unlocks the 30fps cap", I meant that it removes it. It was poor wording so my bad :P

lol gotcha! Sorry I was taking it the other way. I definitely need to check that out. I was thinking about playing SKyrim again, but I am not sure I will with all my games I just bought :P.

#48 Posted by chaz1911 (76 posts) -

Max Payne 3, Binary Domain and Silent Hill 2 can't stop going back to SH 2.

#49 Posted by Archangel3371 (16196 posts) -
Halo 4 online multiplayer, finishing up Xenoblade Chronicles, and the odd bit of New Super Mario Bros. 2 here and there.
#50 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

Halo 4 online multiplayer, finishing up Xenoblade Chronicles, and the odd bit of New Super Mario Bros. 2 here and there.Archangel3371

***SPOILERS***

How far am I if I just got to the area above the great tree (the ocean like area)? I liked aspects of the game, but got bored with it personally.