top 10 ps2 games of all time

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sydneyfcrules1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 sydneyfcrules1
Member since 2010 • 153 Posts

your top 10 ps2 games of all time u pick

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

1.Okami

2.MGS3: Subsistance

3.God of War 2

4. Jak II

5.Armored Core 2

6.Mercenaries

7.Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3

8.Champions:Return to Arms

9.Rachet and Clank 3

10.Spider Man 2

cropcircles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 cropcircles
Member since 2010 • 309 Posts
FF12 FF10 persona 3 okami dragon quest 8 suikoden 5 MGS 3 nocturne digital devil saga FFX-2 rogue galaxy
Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts

Not really in any order of best to worst or worst to best but here goes:

ATV Offroad Fury - this brought Rainbow Studios' Motocross Madness gameplay to console systems and added 2 more wheels.

God of War - this brought old button mashing gameplay back into popularity through it's additional cinematic storytelling and voice acting. It almost was like playing a video-game version of Clash of the Titans or Conan the Barbarian.

Gran Turismo 3 - this brought one of the best racing game franchises to 'next-gen' graphical level providing a nice showcase for the power of the system.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - this took the 3D sandbox gameplay of the previous game back to the 1980's through top-notch voice acting, and atmosphere (environment, characters, music) - more mission and vehicle variety didn't hurt either

Motorstorm: Arctic Edge - even though it's also on PSP this brought the frantic vehicle carnage racing franchise to the masses of people who didn't yet own a PlayStation 3 - the only thing this seemed to lack was LAN/system-link capability.

SSX - this game could be described as Tony Hawk's Pro Snowboarder as it took a sport that wasn't massively popular and made it that way. It had a unique cast of characters, environments, music, trick-system, and so much air-time you'd think your character was weightless.

Tekken Tag Tournament - this brought Tekken to next-gen with in-game graphics that started to rival those seen previously in CGI on the PlayStation, along with the same tried-and-true gameplay the series was known for. Getting to select 2 characters was also a nice addition. Tekken Bowling was also interesting.

Tekken 5 - This was basically a next-gen Tekken 3 - as it brought the series back in-line with one-on-one fighting. It also had a large character roster, "Devil Within" which is like an updated Tekken Force mode, and even includes several arcade games: Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 3 and StarBlade - which I hadn't even heard of before this game.

Twisted Metal Black - this game completely changed the Twisted Metal Universe creating completely dark and twisted versions of all the returning characters, and adding quite a few new ones. This game took what was great about Twisted Metal 2 - a free-roaming type of environment with interesting weapons and destructability and turned it into a kind of nightmare-world. Almost complterely different, but still "Twisted Metal".

Twisted Metal Head-On Extra Twisted Edition - this game was another port from the PSP. This brought the series "back to basics" and was as close to Twisted Metal 2 as the series had been in years. This port of the game also added content from a cancelled content from an unreleased sequel, a unique on-foot trivia mode, a documentary on the history of the series (including a code that mentioned Twisted on PSThress). I preferred this game more than Black, as my favorite one in the series was/is Twisted Metal 2.

Yes, I know I "forgot" some obvious games/series like Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy X, God of War II, Gran Turismo 4, ICO, Jak & Daxter, MGS 2 & 3, Ratchet & Clank, and Shadow of the Colossus - but I had more fun with the 10 I listed.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Alright-

Max Payne

God of War

Freedom Fighters

Shadow of the Collosus

GTA: San Andreas

Metal Gear Solid 3

Tekken 5

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Resident Evil 4

Black

Honorouble mentions- BG & E, Psi-Ops, Burnout 3, Ratchet & Clank, Dragon Quest VIII, Spider Man 2.

rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 rwallacefan
Member since 2005 • 4886 Posts

10. ESPN NFL 2K5, seriously the best football game ever made, even thoughI do have respect for EA's Madden

9. MGS 2 Sons of Liberty, classic!!!

8. GTA Vice City, I love the story :D

7. Max Payne, for a game that was made 9 years ago (i think) it's still a gem for the PS2 and worth having in everyone's game collections

6. The Sopranos Road To Respect, this game is fun but the fighting gets annoying at times

5. The Getaway, I'm probably going to get a lot of heat for this, but I liked this game more than the GTA games, I loved the voice acting, the recreation of London, the sights, free roaming, graphics, and most of all the plot, it was like a movie!

4. Resident Evil 4, an excellent game and the cutscenes we're great

3. Half Life 1, I only have up here this high, cause I loved the PC version and I liked playing this game with the updated graphics and lighting

2. Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit, yeah I loved the story a lot (even though most people *spoiler it fell apart in the 3/4 mark*) but it's always a game worth playing again

and the number 1 is...

1. Bully, I LOVED playing this game, who doesnt like a free-roaming type of a game in a school and where you can have a slingshot and all that jazz!

Games that didn't make the cut:
Dark Cloud 1 and 2, Resident Evil Dead Aim, True Crime Streets of LA, Splinter Cell Double Agent

bigM10231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 bigM10231
Member since 2008 • 11240 Posts

im sorry for everyones loss. timesplitters 3 is better than what most listed so that must mean they havent tried it

Sanghelio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sanghelio
Member since 2007 • 626 Posts

no particular order

shadow of colossus
Spider Man 2
GTA:San Andreas
Okami
Ratchet and Clank Series
Jak and Daxter Series
Prince of Persia Series
Kingdom Hearts Series
Bully
Star Wars:Battlefront 2

memphishigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 memphishigh
Member since 2006 • 269 Posts
In No order: Burnout 3, SSX 3, Madden 2004/05, MGS 3, Resident Evil 4, Rouge Galaxy, FFX, FFXII, Midnight Club 3, FIFA 08
-Hoax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Hoax-
Member since 2008 • 5331 Posts
I didnt get chance to play many PS2 games so ill like my top 5. Persona 4 Final Fantasy X GTA:SA Final Fantasy XII Fahrenheit / Indigo Prophecy
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#11 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
No particular order: Star Ocean Till The End Of Time Dark Chronicle Final Fantasy X Final Fantasy XII GTA III GTA Vice City ICO Kingdom Hearts Dragon Quest VIII SSX Tricky
Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts
Another top 10 list for a console...SUPRISE. Alright, I'll play...again. In no particular order: -King's Field: The Ancient City -Drakengard: The Ancient Gate -WWE Smackdown vs. Raw games -Resident Evil 4 -Spider-Man: The Movie -God of War 1 & 2 -Champions of Norrath -Guitar Hero Games -Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction -Star Wars: Battlefront
Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Stinger78

im sorry for everyones loss. timesplitters 3 is better than what most listed so that must mean they havent tried it

bigM10231

Or perhaps some people prefer FPS games on a PC with mouse and keyboard? Along those lines, if this were an N64 top-ten topic you wouldn't see me post Goldeneye007 or Perfect Dark.

What's surprising to me is to see so many multiplatform games on top tens rather than games exclusive to PS2.

Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts
  • Shinobi
  • Kunoichi
  • Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution
  • Shin Contra
  • The Super Dimension Fortress MACROSS
  • God Hand
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku 2
  • ANUBIS: Zone of the Enders
  • We Love Katamari
  • New Roommania: Porori Seishun
sydneyfcrules1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#15 sydneyfcrules1
Member since 2010 • 153 Posts
god of war was a ps2 exclusive and its one of ps2's best.
rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rwallacefan

[QUOTE="bigM10231"]

Stinger78

Or perhaps some people prefer FPS games on a PC with mouse and keyboard? Along those lines, if this were an N64 top-ten topic you wouldn't see me post Goldeneye007 or Perfect Dark.

What's surprising to me is to see so many multiplatform games on top tens rather than games exclusive to PS2.

Why do you think I mentioned Darl Cloud 1 and 2 and The Getaway

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Stinger78

Why do you think I mentioned Darl Cloud 1 and 2 and The Getaway

rwallacefan

Hopefully you didn't think I was singling you or anyone out, and I myself posted 3 games that either were from or went to at least one other platform, I just thought I'd mention it.

domatron23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 domatron23
Member since 2007 • 6226 Posts

Lemme check my ratings...

1. Final Fantasy X

2. Resident Evil 4

3. God of War

4. Devil May Cry

5. God of War 2

6. Shadow of the Colossus

7. Grand Theft Auto 3

8. Metal Gear Solid 2

9. Stuntman

10. Burnout 3

rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rwallacefan

[QUOTE="rwallacefan"]Why do you think I mentioned Darl Cloud 1 and 2 and The Getaway

Stinger78

Hopefully you didn't think I was singling you or anyone out, and I myself posted 3 games that either were from or went to at least one other platform, I just thought I'd mention it.

Don't worry about it, I just took it the wrong way :P

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#20 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts
  • Kingdom Hearts I and II
  • Devil May Cry 3
  • Okami
  • Persona 4
  • Timesplitters 2
  • Grand Theft Auto Vice City
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Dark Cloud
  • Klonoa 2
  • Dragon Quest VIII
SupraSera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SupraSera
Member since 2010 • 36 Posts

1. NBA Street Vol. II

2. SSX 3

3. Need For Speed Underground

4. Tekken Tag Tournament

5. THPS 3, 4, and Underground

6. Kingdom Hearts

7. Burnout 3 Takedown

8. NBA Live 2002 and 2005 were my favorites

9. NBA Jam

10. Jak II

Amiteshwar007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Amiteshwar007
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
my 10: Bully Silent Hill:origins Gta:Vice City/Gta:SA Fifa 2010 Driver:Parallel Lines Ben 10:Vilgax Attacks NFS:Most Wanted Gta:Liberty City Call Of Duty:World At War Total Overdose
TabJSR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TabJSR
Member since 2009 • 163 Posts

I don't have a top ten, yet. So, here are my favorite PS2 games: Capcom Classics Collection Volume Two, Ico, and Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil.

CDuG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CDuG
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts

Champions of Norrath

Final Fantasy X

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero II

NBA Street, Vol. II

Resident Evil 4

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Tourist Trophy

WWE SmackDown!: Here Comes The Pain

Avatar image for strategik_basic
strategik_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 strategik_basic
Member since 2002 • 364 Posts

In no particular order:

God of War II

God of War I

Metal Gear Solid 3

ESPN 2K5

Shadow Hearts 2

Shadow Hearts

Rogue Galaxy

Shadow of the Colossus

Disgaea

Disgaea 2

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#26 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts
1. Okami 2. Ico 3. Final Fantasy X 4. Shadow of the Colossus 5. MGS2 6. God of War 7. Kingdom Hearts II 8. Dragon Quest VIII 9. God of War 2 10. MGS3
Amiteshwar007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Amiteshwar007
how abt PES 2010??has anyone played it??hows it??
nick35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 nick35
Member since 2003 • 47 Posts
In no particular order. -Metal gear solid 3 -Metal gear solid 2 -Silent hill 2 -Final fantasy X -Indigo prophecy -ZOE 2 -Dark cloud -Shadow of the colossus -Dragon quest 8 -The thing.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#29 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

1 timesplitters future perfect

2 rugrats royal ransom

3 night fire0 07

4 granturismo 4

5 gta series

6 driver paralel lines

7 bully

8 max payne series

9 twisted metal

10 mgs series

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
1. Grand Theft Auto III 2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 4. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty 5. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 6. Resident Evil 4 7. Resident Evil: Dead Aim 8. WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 9. Tomb Raider Anniversary 10. Call Of Duty: Finest Hour I think I am happy with that... hopefully I haven't missed any out.
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
EDIT: ahh... forgot Burnout 3: Takedown. In that case, replace Dead Aim with Burnout 3.
meteo_ryte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#32 meteo_ryte
Member since 2005 • 1962 Posts
In order of release (or in order of console): Double Dragon or Contra - NES; tied for sentimental value. Tetris Attack - SNES; i bury you, Bowser! X-Men 2: Clone Wars - Genesis; first game to display Wolverine's awesomeness. Conker's Bad Fur Day - N64; giant poo monster, nuff said. Castlevania: SotN - PS1; like there's any doubt. Legend of Dragoon - PS1; yeah, this beat out all FF games for me, go ahead and whine about it. Shadow of the Colossus - PS2; epic. Star Wars: KotOR 1 & 2 - XBox; the first for the story, the second for a more powerful Force Push that could clear rooms instantly. Star Wars: Battlefront 2 - XBox; star WAAAAAARRRRS! Civilization Revolution - PS3; my first ps3 title to have the most replay value.
Avatar image for MillenialFair99
MillenialFair99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MillenialFair99
Member since 2010 • 2866 Posts

10. ESPN NFL 2K5, seriously the best football game ever made, even thoughI do have respect for EA's Madden

9. MGS 2 Sons of Liberty, classic!!!

8. GTA Vice City, I love the story :D

7. Max Payne, for a game that was made 9 years ago (i think) it's still a gem for the PS2 and worth having in everyone's game collections

6. The Sopranos Road To Respect, this game is fun but the fighting gets annoying at times

5. The Getaway, I'm probably going to get a lot of heat for this, but I liked this game more than the GTA games, I loved the voice acting, the recreation of London, the sights, free roaming, graphics, and most of all the plot, it was like a movie!

4. Resident Evil 4, an excellent game and the cutscenes we're great

3. Half Life 1, I only have up here this high, cause I loved the PC version and I liked playing this game with the updated graphics and lighting

2. Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit, yeah I loved the story a lot (even though most people *spoiler it fell apart in the 3/4 mark*) but it's always a game worth playing again

and the number 1 is...

1. Bully, I LOVED playing this game, who doesnt like a free-roaming type of a game in a school and where you can have a slingshot and all that jazz!

Games that didn't make the cut:
Dark Cloud 1 and 2, Resident Evil Dead Aim, True Crime Streets of LA, Splinter Cell Double Agent

rwallacefan

Dude, me too, I absolutely LOVED Bully.

Crashland243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Crashland243
10 Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus 9 Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando 8 Sly 2: Band of Theives 7 Sly 3: Honor Among Theives 6 Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 5 Flat Out 4 Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal 3 Prince of Persia: Sands of Time 2 Star Wars Battlefront 2 1 Ratchet: Deadlocked
Hindle_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 Hindle_1
Member since 2006 • 331 Posts
  1. Final Fantasy X
  2. Dark Chronicle
  3. Dragon Quest 8
  4. God of War
  5. Resident Evil 4
  6. Devil May Cry 3
  7. Disgaea
  8. Final Fantasy XII
  9. Burnout 3
  10. Pro Evo Soccer 5
speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#36 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

GTA Sanandreas

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2

Buzz (played it with so many friends :) )

Driv3r

RTCW

Tomb Raider legend

Battlefield 2 MC

COD 3

The last 1 cant remember i had so many ps2 games xd.

Lisandro_v22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37 Lisandro_v22
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts
In no particular order: Kingdom Hearts 1 - The game that invented action role playing. FFXII FFX Okami - Something original at last. Shadow of the Collossus - This one too. Dragon Quest VIII - An amazing very classic JRPG. Devil May Cry 3 - The best entry of the franchise that invented the genre. GTA Vice City - It would be ridiculous to name another GTA, clearly they are better titles but this is the one that set everything into motion Budokai 3 These were teh cream of the cream, maybe not Budokai 3 but it deserves to be mentioned for being one of the few good uses of a licensed name. There were more but I can't think of more than those now...
E-123Wario54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 E-123Wario54
Member since 2010 • 1020 Posts

Not in any order:

1. Kingdom Hearts
  2. Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
  3. Namco × Capcom
  4. Battle Stadium D.O.N
  5. Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
  6. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
  7. Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution
  8. Call of Duty 3
  9. Katekyō Hitman Reborn! Dream Hyper Battle!
  10. God of War

I definitely forgot some...

johnnystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#39 johnnystarr
Member since 2006 • 868 Posts

SAN ANDREAS

Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

1. King of Fighters 98: Ultimate Match

2. Gran Turismo 4

3. Zone of the Enders

4. Grand Theft Auto 3

5. Shadow of the Colossus

6. Marvel vs Capcom 2 (likes PS2 port better)

7. Tekken Tag Tournament

8. Final Fantasy X

9. Samurai Showdown Anthology

10. Need for Speed Underground

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

I always have difficulty putting together such lists.

1 - Final Fantasy XII

2 - Kingdom Hearts 2

3 - Metal Gear Solid 3

4 - Kingdom Hearts

5 - Final Fantasy X

6 - Okami

7 - Resident Evil 4

8 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

9 - Star Wars Battlefront II

10 - Jak 3

After the first 3 there are plenty of games that fall in any order, probably close to a dozen more I didn't mention.

The_Wild_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#43 The_Wild_Tiger
Member since 2006 • 1712 Posts

1. Sly 2: Band of Thieves

2. God of War

3. Ratchet and Clank: UYA

4. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

5. Jak 3

6. Shadow of the Collosus

7. Dynasty Warriors 4

8. Metal Gear Solid 3

9. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

10. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus

hurriflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#44 hurriflash
Member since 2008 • 645 Posts

ICO/SotC

B3 Takedown

MGS 3 Subsistence

VF4 Evolution

God Hand

DMC

TM Black

Psychonauts

Deus EX

RE Code Veronica X

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#45 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts
1) rogue galaxy 2) tales of the abyss 3) Dragon quest: Jouney of the cursed king 4) DBZ Budokai tenkaichi 3 (best DBZ to date still) 5) star ocean: till the end of time 6) killzone 1 7) PoP the 2 thrones 8) (i dont know why but its supposed to be the # 8 with a ) after it......but ill leave it this way) PoP Warrior within 9) PoP sands of time 10) final fantasy 7-2 dirge of cerberus my list could go on.
Lord_Daemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 Lord_Daemon
Member since 2005 • 24535 Posts

In no particular order...

• Shadow Hearts: Covenant
  • Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex
  • Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
  • Samurai Western
  • Tekken 5
  • Medal of Honor Frontline
  • Grand Theft Auto III
  • Dynasty Warriors 3
  • Ryu Ga Gotoku
  • Tenchu - Fatal Shadows
dbz987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#47 dbz987
Member since 2006 • 3765 Posts

1. Final Fantasy X
2. Persona 4
3. Kingdom Hearts
4. Radiata Stories
5. Metal Gear Solid 2
6. Jak II
7. Final Fantasy XII
8. Metal Gear Solid 3
9. DQVIII
10. Persona 3

Koi-Neon-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#48 Koi-Neon-X
Member since 2009 • 2148 Posts

My top 10 (in no particular order)

• Capcom Cl*ssics Collection Vol. 1
  • Final Fantasy X
  • God of War
  • God of War II
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Marvel vs Capcom 2: New Age Heroes
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Okami
  • Resident Evil 4
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#49 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

1.Resident Evil 4

2.Metal Gear Solid 2

3.God of War 2

4.Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal

5.Pro Evolution Soccer 5

6.Jak 2 Renegade

7.God of War

8.GTA San Andreas

9.Ratchet and Clank

10.Resident Evil Code Veronica

I have yet to play Metal Gear Solid 3 I must play it soon.

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

I love the PS2, but I actually played more games on the Gamecube (so this list probably isn't very good. I still love the PS2 more though).

1. THPS4

2. THPS3

3. MOH Frontline

4. Sly 1

5. Tekken 5

6. Ratchet and Clank

7. ATV Offroad Fury 2

8. Sly 3

9. Pacman World 2

10. Madden 04