The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5 (SPOILER ZONE)

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

So finally the last episode of Telltale's walking dead came and where the last episode felt like a train ride from A to B , Ep. 5 started turned that upside down and began with a bang, went for a walk in the forest and then ended with a even bigger bang and for me the biggest surprise was in how well Telltale has made this and how interesting it is not just to see your own choices but other players, because depending on your choices it might end up with a twist.

Without spoiling the game i can say that this is as good as Season 1´s episode and where the ending in Season 1 was set in stone, Telltale have made it a bit more interesting.

So if anyone are on the fence about this episode i can only say get it because you wont be disappointed its a solid 9/10 if we go by gamespots scale.

But how do you guys who have played it feel?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i have to wait a day to get it

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jacanuk

@The_Last_Ride: Oh, how come?

But you won't be disappointed and Telltale does it again :)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Last_Ride

@Jacanuk said:

i think europe get's it a day after, that was the case last time

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jacanuk

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Jacanuk said:

Ahh, you have it on psn? because it should be a worldwide release on pc.

But watching the episode again i can tell you 100% that its one of the best of the entire season and its on level with the ending of season 1.

udUbdaWgz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#6 udUbdaWgz1
Member since 2014 • 633 Posts

i'm gonna simply ask why would you buy such idiocy for its gameplay? do books not do it? does a controller add intrigue?

why would you waste your time on subpar shiite?

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

I didn't know ep 5 was coming out so soon.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jacanuk

@behardy24 said:

I didn't know ep 5 was coming out so soon.

Yep, came out today

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_Last_Ride

@Jacanuk said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Jacanuk said:

Ahh, you have it on psn? because it should be a worldwide release on pc.

But watching the episode again i can tell you 100% that its one of the best of the entire season and its on level with the ending of season 1.

yeah, but it's later in europe for some reason, going to see if it's there tomorrow

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

I just beat it and I feel like weeping for how freaking good this game series is. I did not see every plot twist coming, it went in unexpected directions (like always) and in the end it was a crazy emotional ride. These games are unbelievable.

-Byshop

Myron117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Myron117
Member since 2013 • 1449 Posts

Played the game and felt extremely empty. Admittedly the decision at the end had me on edge but the entire series lacked something imo. Didn't feel connected o any of the characters except Jane.

The rest i couldn't have cared less if they died.

Very dissapointed.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Just tell me this episode's ending is not a cliff hanger for the next season. That Wolf Among Us ending made me really mad.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jacanuk

@alim298 said:

Just tell me this episode's ending is not a cliff hanger for the next season. That Wolf Among Us ending made me really mad.

The ending is not a cliffhanger for the next season... ;D

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts
@Jacanuk said:

@alim298 said:

Ahh! That's great!

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
@alim298 said:

You know you can read the Fables comics, which TWAU is a prequel to.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#16 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

I just completed S2E5 last night, and I must say the ending was amazing. Definitely on par with how the first season ended, and it creates the same exact 'what could possibly be next' feeling. Good storytelling.

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#17 Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

I was just gonna get this on PS4 later this year, but it (the entire season) went on sale on Steam yesterday for $10 (continues through today), so I just went with that. So, look forward to playing it, and honestly wasn't expecting a sale the day the final episode came out.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Blueresident87

@alim298 said:
@Jacanuk said:

@alim298 said:

Ahh! That's great!

Be wary of sarcasm...

The ending is a major cliffhanger, but almost every episode in season 2 has been that way, of course this would be no different. However, at least for the ending I got, there is room for so much to happen from here. So in a way, it could be interpreted as too open-ended to be a true cliffhanger. Whatever, it's an awesome story and I can't stop thinking about episode 5.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jacanuk

@Blueresident87 said:

@alim298 said:
@Jacanuk said:

@alim298 said:

Ahh! That's great!

Be wary of sarcasm...

The ending is a major cliffhanger, but almost every episode in season 2 has been that way, of course this would be no different. However, at least for the ending I got, there is room for so much to happen from here. So in a way, it could be interpreted as too open-ended to be a true cliffhanger. Whatever, it's an awesome story and I can't stop thinking about episode 5.

I wasn´t being sarcastic and the ending´s didn´t end in a cliffhanger.

Also i think you might want to read up on what a cliffhanger is.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

Man THAT ending! well the ending depends on your choices but it was well-structured , expected the finale to be better tho and i have to say i'm having a little bit of a rough time seeing this title as a "Videogame" , i love the series but just for its storytelling and choices.

Anyways,i went with friendship at the end , how about you guys?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jacanuk

@mjorh said:

Man THAT ending! well the ending depends on your choices but it was well-structured , expected the finale to be better tho and i have to say i'm having a little bit of a rough time seeing this title as a "Videogame" , i love the series but just for its storytelling and choices.

I took the best ending and ended with Friendship also, no way i would be a shithead and choose some sociopath :)

And again i hope they don't do a season 3 with Clementine, this ending was perfect and it doesn't need to fill more on her story.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Behardy24

@Jacanuk said:

@Blueresident87 said:

@alim298 said:
@Jacanuk said:

@alim298 said:

Ahh! That's great!

Be wary of sarcasm...

I agree. The ending wasn't a cliffhanger. It ended with closure and it was written in a way so it could give you some afterthought.

It was great, nonetheless.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mjorh

@Jacanuk said:

@mjorh said:

I took the best ending and ended with Friendship also, no way i would be a shithead and choose some sociopath :)

And again i hope they don't do a season 3 with Clementine, this ending was perfect and it doesn't need to fill more on her story.

About that , i think they have no choice but clementine you know , the way that this one ended whether with K or J , i think they're gonna continue tailing it , i mean they can't just call it "the third" with a total new characters , even Jessica is yet to be figured out and THE BABY! ....they might give a shot to AJ ! that would be great actually ....new lead character with a known past.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Behardy24

@Jacanuk said:

@mjorh said:

After doing some reading online, it seems like there is at least seven to eight different endings. So I'm not sure how that would exactly work in season 3. I mean, it is possibly to bring it all back in one arching story. But when conversations come up about the past, that's when it get tricky.

Also,when they found Wellington. I first thought they discovered Hilltop from the comics and thrown my hands in the air thinking the game and comics were finally going to combine the characters. But when I hear the speakers and the lady talking, I knew was wrong. Also, I reminded my myself that the comics take place DC (at least up to issue 96 where I stop) and I just found out Wellington is in Florida so I know they weren't going to mash the two together. (Which is probably for the best)

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Jacanuk

@mjorh said:

@Jacanuk said:

@mjorh said:

About that , i think they have no choice but clementine you know , the way that this one ended whether with K or J , i think they're gonna continue tailing it , i mean they can't just call it "the third" with a total new characters , even Jessica is yet to be figured out and THE BABY! ....they might give a shot to AJ ! that would be great actually ....new lead character with a known past.

Hmmm, i actually think they have to stop with Clementine, we have learned her story, we have followed her through the first times right after the outbreak and now 2 years later we see her as this tough mature kid who still is a kid but also knows how to handle herself. So having a 3rd season with Clem would feel to much at least to me, for me i love the ending, i don't need to know for certain what happens after that, i can imagine it fine and knowing for sure would possibly ruin the feeling i had after the closing scene.

So a new person, well going with AJ would be kinda dumb since they have to make him a age where it makes sense, 10, min and perfect would be 16-18 so that would mean we are almost 20 years into the "zombie apocalypse" and i think that would remove too much of the old world , which i think is a huge part of the Walking dead, that feeling of the CDC or someone else flying in with a cure, going 15-20years ahead would make the "new world" more normal and the old world just a distant memory with some people.

Nah, i actually think they should take the kid from 400 days if they wanted to make it a kid again, also they could continue 400 days, we saw a few people, Bonnie, the sisters, but if you like me got everyone to go, what happened to Vince, Wyatt, Russell and also what happened after Clem and the others escape, we don't actually see. So that might be a great way to go full circle.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Blueresident87

@Jacanuk said:

@Blueresident87 said:

@alim298 said:
@Jacanuk said:

@alim298 said:

Ahh! That's great!

Be wary of sarcasm...

I know what the definition is, no need to be a dick about it.

To me it's a cliffhanger, the lack of information about what is next for the character(s) makes it so for me. Also, the definition of the word cliffhanger is up to a degree of interpretation. One definition is a situation that is dramatic or uncertain. That's the definition of how season 2 ended.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jacanuk

@Blueresident87 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@Blueresident87 said:

@alim298 said:
@Jacanuk said:

@alim298 said:

Ahh! That's great!

Be wary of sarcasm...

To me it's a cliffhanger, the lack of information about what is next for the character(s) makes it so for me. Also, the definition of the word cliffhanger is up to a degree of interpretation. One definition is a situation that is dramatic or uncertain. That's the definition of how season 2 ended.

By that definition all games end in a cliffhanger, and i don't agree that Season 2 ended with such a high case of drama or uncertainty that it can be said to be a real cliffhanger.

It wrapped up what should be wrapped up.

But you can disagree all you want but i was being serious when i said it didn´t end in a cliffhanager, the endings are good and close the things that needs to be closed.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

@alim298 said:

Yes it is

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 The_Last_Ride

I'm actually playing it right now

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Behardy24

@Jacanuk said:

@mjorh said:

@Jacanuk said:

@mjorh said:

Hmmm, i actually think they have to stop with Clementine, we have learned her story, we have followed her through the first times right after the outbreak and now 2 years later we see her as this tough mature kid who still is a kid but also knows how to handle herself. So having a 3rd season with Clem would feel to much at least to me, for me i love the ending, i don't need to know for certain what happens after that, i can imagine it fine and knowing for sure would possibly ruin the feeling i had after the closing scene.

So a new person, well going with AJ would be kinda dumb since they have to make him a age where it makes sense, 10, min and perfect would be 16-18 so that would mean we are almost 20 years into the "zombie apocalypse" and i think that would remove too much of the old world , which i think is a huge part of the Walking dead, that feeling of the CDC or someone else flying in with a cure, going 15-20years ahead would make the "new world" more normal and the old world just a distant memory with some people.

Nah, i actually think they should take the kid from 400 days if they wanted to make it a kid again, also they could continue 400 days, we saw a few people, Bonnie, the sisters, but if you like me got everyone to go, what happened to Vince, Wyatt, Russell and also what happened after Clem and the others escape, we don't actually see. So that might be a great way to go full circle.

I agree with you. I think they should move from the Clem storyline and start a whole new one. I also think they should move the story somewhere different geographically, kinda the same way True Detective season 2 plans to be taking place in California. I haven't been reading any TWD comic issues recently (last I issue I read was that the group was in DC), so I don't know if that has moved anywhere in new areas. So I imagine if they want to radical move the story in other part of the country, Telltales would need permission from Kirkman, Image, and skybound.

Focusing on those forgotten characters from 400 days is pretty good.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Behardy24

Did Kenny or Jane ever talk about what happen to Bonnie, Mike, or Arvo after they found they were trying to steal the truck and shot Clem? I know Kenny stated that they don't have to deal with them anymore, but did they ever say if they outright killed them?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jacanuk

@behardy24 said:

Did Kenny or Jane ever talk about what happen to Bonnie, Mike, or Arvo after they found they were trying to steal the truck and shot Clem? I know Kenny stated that they don't have to deal with them anymore, but did they ever say if they outright killed them?

Jane said that they just ran after the shooting on foot, so with Kenny and Jane having the supplies and the truck we have to assume that Bonnie and Mike and Arvo were pretty much on their own, possibly teaming up.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Behardy24

@Jacanuk said:

@behardy24 said:

Jane said that they just ran after the shooting on foot, so with Kenny and Jane having the supplies and the truck we have to assume that Bonnie and Mike and Arvo were pretty much on their own, possibly teaming up.

Oh, Thanks. If Telltales ever wanted to make Season 3 with new characters and a somewhat nearish area of where this takes place, they could have your new group running in with Bonnie,Nick,and Arvo. And if the new group didn't attack or kill them, they could have some conversations about the events that unfold around Clem in that truck scene and what they felt after wheres. This could be good for keeping the season ground and familiar.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jacanuk

@behardy24 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@behardy24 said:

Oh, Thanks. If Telltales ever wanted to make Season 3 with new characters and a somewhat nearish area of where this takes place, they could have your new group running in with Bonnie,Nick,and Arvo. And if the new group didn't attack or kill them, they could have some conversations about the events that unfold around Clem in that truck scene and what they felt after wheres. This could be good for keeping the season ground and familiar.

Ya, but i think the only thing for Arvo is being killed, him shooting no matter what pretty much sealed his faith.

But yep it would be good to find out more about the group for 400 days and also Bonnie and Mike, even though they are treatous scum :D

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Byshop  Moderator

@Jacanuk said:

@Blueresident87 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@Blueresident87 said:

@alim298 said:
@Jacanuk said:

@alim298 said:

Ahh! That's great!

Be wary of sarcasm...

By that definition all games end in a cliffhanger, and i don't agree that Season 2 ended with such a high case of drama or uncertainty that it can be said to be a real cliffhanger.

It wrapped up what should be wrapped up.

But you can disagree all you want but i was being serious when i said it didn´t end in a cliffhanager, the endings are good and close the things that needs to be closed.

The ending is absolutely -not- a cliffhanger. Like Jacanuk said, by your definition any ending would be a cliffhanger if it doesn't follow every character until they eventually die of old age.

-Byshop

Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

Good episode, very melodramatic even more than usual. I'm a bit disappointed in how certain characters that were lost. On the fence about having the vastly different multiple endings. I think most people, as did I, first got the more depressing ending. The better ending you can only get if you make Clem do things out of character (in the context of previous decisions). I think it is safe to say that neither Kenny nor Jane will be returning to season 3. I think Clem will return but the absence of the others will just be left to your imagination depending on which ending you had this season.

Also I was a bit disappointed that Christa did not come back in the finale. Having been separated from Clem at the beginning of episode 1, this whole season we were clinging to the hope that Christa would have played a role in the ending. Oh well, next season maybe.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Byshop  Moderator

@Qixote said:

Good episode, very melodramatic even more than usual. I'm a bit disappointed in how certain characters that were lost. On the fence about having the vastly different multiple endings. I think most people, as did I, first got the more depressing ending. The better ending you can only get if you make Clem do things out of character (in the context of previous decisions). I think it is safe to say that neither Kenny nor Jane will be returning to season 3. I think Clem will return but the absence of the others will just be left to your imagination depending on which ending you had this season.

Also I was a bit disappointed that Christa did not come back in the finale. Having been separated from Clem at the beginning of episode 1, this whole season we were clinging to the hope that Christa would have played a role in the ending. Oh well, next season maybe.

A reunion with Christa would have been the obvious choice from a storytelling perspective. The fact that they -didn't- do this is an example of what I like about this series. I think it's awesome that in TWD (the games, comic and tv show) is that it realistically portrays that in a world where all communications infrastructure has broken down if you get separated from someone you have no idea when (or even if) you'll ever see them again.

-Byshop

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mjorh

@Jacanuk Yeah you've got a point , so new season with completely new characters would do the trick , i have faith in Telltales they'll do the right thing.

@Byshop said:

@Qixote said:

A reunion with Christa would have been the obvious choice from a storytelling perspective. The fact that they -didn't- do this is an example of what I like about this series. I think it's awesome that in TWD (the games, comic and tv show) is that it realistically portrays that in a world where all communications infrastructure has broken down if you get separated from someone you have no idea when (or even if) you'll ever see them again.

-Byshop

I agree , love how it's unpredictable and realistic.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Krelian-co

@behardy24 said:

Well knowing them and the fact they got the car you can pretty much assume they killed them.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Jacanuk

@Krelian-co said:

@behardy24 said:

Well knowing them and the fact they got the car you can pretty much assume they killed them.

What makes you even consider that? Jane wouldn´t kill any of them and Kenny would be to preoccupied with Clem to even worry about those 2, so as jane says they ran away.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Krelian-co

@Jacanuk said:

@Krelian-co said:

@behardy24 said:

What makes you even consider that? Jane wouldn´t kill any of them and Kenny would be to preoccupied with Clem to even worry about those 2, so as jane says they ran away.

i disagree, the other guys wouldn't have left the car without a fight and seeing clementine shot kenny and jane would take the fastest solution, which would be killing them and taking the car from them.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Jacanuk

@Krelian-co said:

@Jacanuk said:

@Krelian-co said:

@behardy24 said:

i disagree, the other guys wouldn't have left the car without a fight and seeing clementine shot kenny and jane would take the fastest solution, which would be killing them and taking the car from them.

Have you even played the episode? your refering to Bonnie and Mike like they are some highly armed and skilled group that would kill to get that car and not a drug addict and Mike a some what good guy. Not to mention that they both just a few hours earlier was on clems side, so of course they just ran, the only one visibly armed Arvo ran away straight after the shot, so i just to to make out like Jane and Kenny would kill them.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mjorh

@Krelian-co said:

@behardy24 said:

They ran away on foot

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Byshop  Moderator

@mjorh: Yeah, I assumed that whatever happened while Clem was out that both groups were likely alive. The idea that Kenny killed half the group yet it never came up in conversation seemed improbable to me.

-Byshop

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jacanuk

@Byshop said:

@mjorh: Yeah, I assumed that whatever happened while Clem was out that both groups were likely alive. The idea that Kenny killed half the group yet it never came up in conversation seemed improbable to me.

-Byshop

Ya also Kenny wasn't that far gone, yes he was angry and easy to get over the edge, but he wouldn't be so far gone.

Particular not with Clem lying there bleeding and not knowing if she would survive.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Byshop  Moderator

@Jacanuk: I think he would have killed Alvo with little to no provocation (and he had plenty since he shot Clem), but I have a hard time seeing him murder everyone at that point unless the situation escalated very quickly and very badly.

Plus the biggest nail in the coffin of that argument is that if Kenny -had- killed everyone, Jane wouldn't have had to go to such extreme lengths to convince Clem that Kenny had gone off the deep end which was what Jane was all about in the final act. All she would have had to do is say "Oh, by the way. Kenny killed half of our companions while you were takin' a snooze". To not mention that while trying to convince Clem of Kenny's madness would have been a serious instance of burying the lead.

-Byshop

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jacanuk

@Byshop said:

@Jacanuk: I think he would have killed Alvo with little to no provocation (and he had plenty since he shot Clem), but I have a hard time seeing him murder everyone at that point unless the situation escalated very quickly and very badly.

Plus the biggest nail in the coffin of that argument is that if Kenny -had- killed everyone, Jane wouldn't have had to go to such extreme lengths to convince Clem that Kenny had gone off the deep end which was what Jane was all about in the final act. All she would have had to do is say "Oh, by the way. Kenny killed half of our companions while you were takin' a snooze". To not mention that while trying to convince Clem of Kenny's madness would have been a serious instance of burying the lead.

-Byshop

Anyone would have killed Arvo, but that poster meant Mike and Bonnie and there is a difference, yes they were about to rob them blind and leave them with nothing and they did play a part in Clems shooting, but from that and just assume Jane and Kenny are lying is a long way off. And yep Jane would have told Clem that he had killed Bonnie and mike also.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Behardy24

@Jacanuk said:

@Byshop said:

-Byshop

Ya also Kenny wasn't that far gone, yes he was angry and easy to get over the edge, but he wouldn't be so far gone.

Particular not with Clem lying there bleeding and not knowing if she would survive.

I agree. Also, even after the shooting of Clem unfolded, Kenny was still stating that he didn't expect something like to come from Mike. Kenny had genuine liked Bonnie and Mike, he just didn't like their decision making or how they didn't do everything he did. After getting the first truck working and following the argument of where to go afterward, Kenny said he was really disappointed with Mike.

When Clem was slowly blacking out, she was hearing Kenny say "What did you do!?" over and over, and that time, Mike and Bonnie get scared for their life knowing Kenny could do bad things to them so instead rushing to the truck, they made a break for it. But, if Bonnie and Mike would have stayed around longer for enough time to let Kenny to sink in what just happen, the chance of him killing them would have been way higher.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Jacanuk

@behardy24 said:

@Jacanuk said:

@Byshop said:

-Byshop

I agree. Also, even after the shooting of Clem unfolded, Kenny was still stating that he didn't expect something like to come from Mike. Kenny had genuine liked Bonnie and Mike, he just didn't like their decision making or how they didn't do everything he did. After getting the first truck working and following the argument of where to go afterward, Kenny said he was really disappointed with Mike.

When Clem was slowly blacking out, she was hearing Kenny say "What did you do!?" over and over, and that time, Mike and Bonnie get scared for their life knowing Kenny could do bad things to them so instead rushing to the truck, they made a break for it. But, if Bonnie and Mike would have stayed around longer for enough time to let Kenny to sink in what just happen, the chance of him killing them would have been way higher.

Yep, and also kenny had the keys so it takes a bit to hotwire a car, and mike and bonnie didn´t look like they could do that since they had arvo doing it.

heguain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 283

User Lists: 36

#50  Edited By heguain
Member since 2007 • 1433 Posts

I can't believe they made me cry again. But this time, it's not only tears of sadness but also of joy. Definitley on my top 5 goty list.