The Perfect RPG (Post your thoughts and ideas)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kuruupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kuruupt
Member since 2006 • 207 Posts

-A Huge free-roaming world with villages and cities with life! An environment that feels spectacular and breath-taking!

-A Huge & fullycustomizable character, including skills, magic etc. I'd also love for a possibility to customize spells, radius of effect, type of spell (fire, ice, wind, water, air etc) the same with weapons; how they look and handle, choosing ores and metals etc,

post your thoughts and ideas aswell, i bet tons of people got something to say, spit it out!

barnthepirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 barnthepirate
Member since 2007 • 184 Posts

I like alot of those ideas.

I would like to have more feats, and a story that can branch in many different ways. What I mean is in knights of the old republic you can play on the dark side but you can't be all out evil. On Oblivion you can't kill a main character and take over the world. It would be cool to be able to make choice's that really affect the gameplay in a major way.

I also would like more options for a character. The metals, and ore for weapons is a very very good idea. I can see you like you RPG's with depth like the grand canyon cause I do to.

I can't wait to see aome other cool ideas.

barnthepirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#3 barnthepirate
Member since 2007 • 184 Posts

I like alot of those ideas.

I would like to have more feats, and a story that can branch in many different ways. What I mean is in knights of the old republic you can play on the dark side but you can't be all out evil. On Oblivion you can't kill a main character and take over the world. It would be cool to be able to make choice's that really affect the gameplay in a major way.

I also would like more options for a character. The metals, and ore for weapons is a very very good idea. I can see you like you RPG's with depth like the grand canyon cause I do to.

I can't wait to see aome other cool ideas.

barnthepirate

aome= SOME

yodariquo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#4 yodariquo
Member since 2005 • 6631 Posts
I demand a multiple character party. I'd rather not have an entire free-roaming world so I don't have to wonder across fields to get places. Segmented sections with an overworld map that let you select areas I find preferrable. I like turn-based, but there should be some action elements to doing attacks. Screw it, Super Mario RPG.