The Great Console War

This topic is locked from further discussion.

james28893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 james28893
Member since 2007 • 3252 Posts
Which is your favourite? Which do you hate? I am a big 360 fanboy, and I don't think it deserves to be coming in last place. It has the best selection of games. It has the best graphics (and I have a PS3 too, there's still no difference). The PS3 is good, not great, deserves second place. The Wii though, it's flat out awful (for gamers over the age of ten and under the age of sixty). Graphics...bad. Games...bad (I had one for two months, Zelda was good, Warioware was good but short, RE4 was a remake of a good game. But other than that there's nothing). The Wiimote implementation is a joke in most of the games. Give me buttons any day over that jerky thing. If I want to shoot stuff by pointing something at the screen I'll go down to my local(ish) arcade and play on Time Crisis.
btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
Always been a PS fan, but my son talked me into a 360 1st. Love the 360 controllers, have had 3 systems break and they've got them back in a week so happy with that. Just got a PS3, controllers not near as good as 360's, pain in the a@@ to change profiles, but the PS Network being free is cool. At some point in time MS will have to address this. I see no problem with 2 or 3 major systems, good competition means better games for us. Graphics wise no real difference either. When A.C. and COD4 come out I'll probally buy them for the 360 because of how much more I like the controlls.
selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 selbie
Member since 2004 • 13295 Posts
Take this non-discussion to system wars where it belongs.
FlaminDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 FlaminDeath
Member since 2004 • 4181 Posts

in b4 the lock