The best Developer you dont like

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Coyo7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Coyo7e
Member since 2005 • 3672 Posts

In the spirit of a thread I created a few weeks ago about the best game you still hate, what is the best developer you dont like?

A developer who you respect, if someone else said they think they are awesome you would not try to knock them down.

as in, "I see where you are coming from, but I just dont like them."

For me its Blizzard.

I still play WoW, fun as hell game. But just like most blizzard games I don't see their game being anymore balanced (WoW has zero balance in my opinion.. and the game is still fun but I think blizz has let it get out of control) or higher quality then a lot of other PC developers.

I think most people who are really excited for Starcraft 2 are excited because of Blizzards rep for releasing balanced, bug free games....

I just don't get that impression from blizz.

What well respected developer do you dislike?

AC_MNF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 AC_MNF
Member since 2007 • 54 Posts
i think blizzrd its a great developer i mean the created diablo !!!!! warcraft and starcraft
AC_MNF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AC_MNF
Member since 2007 • 54 Posts
i think blizzard its a great developer i mean they created diablo !!!!! warcraft and starcraft
stevo_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 stevo_360
Member since 2006 • 502 Posts
Rockstar for some reason, I like some of their games but there are some I dislike.
VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
Bungie. I understand that Halo is a huge franchise that is loved by millions, so for that I have to call them a good dev.....but I HATE IT.
Avatar image for phoenixan_akrau
phoenixan_akrau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 phoenixan_akrau
Member since 2005 • 401 Posts

Rockstar for some reason, I like some of their games but there are some I dislike.stevo_360

I have to agree with you there. Especially once they began to sort of use their "controversial" image to hype up games that aren't even that great. It's like they just stepped up and said, "We're cool just because our games are so adult, and you're not cool either if you can't handle them."

Coyo7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Coyo7e
Member since 2005 • 3672 Posts

[QUOTE="stevo_360"]Rockstar for some reason, I like some of their games but there are some I dislike.phoenixan_akrau

I have to agree with you there. Especially once they began to sort of use their "controversial" image to hype up games that aren't even that great. It's like they just stepped up and said, "We're cool just because our games are so adult, and you're not cool either if you can't handle them."

Does anyone here recall GTA 2? before the series went 3d. I played that game on the dreamcast.

But I agree. Althoughfor methey dont qualify for this thread becouse at the end of the day I dont think they are great dev hous.

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#8 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts
For me it's Square Enix because they make games that are mad popular (and have for years) but I can't stand those types of role playing games.
rock_solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rock_solid
Member since 2003 • 5122 Posts
rockstar, crytek