Share your gaming experience(Echo of Soul Beta key giveaway)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kizoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kizoe
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I am very lucky to get an Echo of Soul Beta key, but I've already bought a companions pack. I'd like to give this key to you guys, The only thing you have to do is sharing your gaming experience here like what's your favorite games? which is the your most anticipated games of this year? I will choose a winner tomorrow.

here is mine. WoW is definitely the one I've spent the most time & money on so that one. But I love MMOs and I really enjoyed GW2, Aion, L2 and Forsaken World a little bit and right now I'm pretty stoked about EOS.

Good luck and have fun, everyone!

Winner is VioletPon:)

Rayzzerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Rayzzerz

Well, Hi :D

Me too I've spent the most time on WoW (warlock, war and monk). I've played a lot of MMOs like Archeage (Rip too much pay2win), Aion, Tera (my favorite) and GW2. I also play LoL but it's not a MMO :) I'm pretty excited to play Black Desert Online or Bless and ofc i really want to play EOS :p I think that's all. Hope i'll get the key !

Good luck all !

izilifegg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 izilifegg

Hi

I've spent most of my time playing 2 games one moba League of Legends and one mmorpg Flyff , Flyff was an extreme grindable game , but the fun i had there was enormous ! it had a great community and i loved every single hour i spent on that game , and league of legends was the game that i wasted more money ! ahah , i would love to get back to the mmorpg's ... i've been following this game since 2014 but for my suprise i had no luck and did not won a beta key :'c .

I love everyone <3

killall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By killall31

Well i would very much love to win the beta code for this game, i have been following its progress for 6 months. have waited to play it, im a huge beta tester. i've tested tons of games in closed and open betas. I just want to help echo of soul progress, with beta info to the makers. I devoted 3 yrs to perfect world international, ive devoted 10 years to runescape so far. I'm currently in the beta for heroes of the storm, and deepworld. I would love to play eos. My most anticipated for this year, is EoS mainly, then overwatch, albion online, and the new korean mmo black desert.

VioletPon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 VioletPon

Hi all I really want that key

I'm probably gonna be the first of many to say this, but Runescape back in the 2006-2008 days; it was so brilliantly simple back then. I played Old School Runescape for the first month of its release, and it was one of the most fun months I've ever had gaming-wise, but I got a bit bored of it after that first month; I guess its just the fact that everyone started fresh that made me enjoy it so much. I also remember Wizard101 around 2009-2011 (yes I played it, and yes a TON of adults still play it to this day) back when overpowered pets that you could spend a lot of money on to perfect didn't make the difference between a win and a loss in ranked pvp.

Kizoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kizoe

@izilifegg said:

Hi

I've spent most of my time playing 2 games one moba League of Legends and one mmorpg Flyff , Flyff was an extreme grindable game , but the fun i had there was enormous ! it had a great community and i loved every single hour i spent on that game , and league of legends was the game that i wasted more money ! ahah , i would love to get back to the mmorpg's ... i've been following this game since 2014 but for my suprise i had no luck and did not won a beta key :'c .

I love everyone <3

oh Flyff:) this is a great game. Is it still available to play now?

Kizoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kizoe

@violetpon said:

Hi all I really want that key

I'm probably gonna be the first of many to say this, but Runescape back in the 2006-2008 days; it was so brilliantly simple back then. I played Old School Runescape for the first month of its release, and it was one of the most fun months I've ever had gaming-wise, but I got a bit bored of it after that first month; I guess its just the fact that everyone started fresh that made me enjoy it so much. I also remember Wizard101 around 2009-2011 (yes I played it, and yes a TON of adults still play it to this day) back when overpowered pets that you could spend a lot of money on to perfect didn't make the difference between a win and a loss in ranked pvp.

+1 for Runescape . The intricacy of the skills in RS is mind blowing compared to how other MMO's crafting systems are. RS just isn't combat. The quests aren't 'Kill X mobs'. RS is a game of a dozen smaller games. Hard to get bored from it. Every skill has some form of importance too. Nothing is 'useless' or 'pointless'.

Dude920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dude920

Hey there

I've spent a lot of time on 9Dragons, 2Moons/Dekaron, Swordsman Online, Aion, TERA and some other MMO's. I also love LoL and still play it frequently ^^

I can't wait to play Cabal 2 and Lost Ark (let's hope it comes out in 2015). Would appreciate a key for EOS it looks really cool :).

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#9 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

Admin Approved. Carry on.

Kizoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kizoe

@DigitalDame: thank you admin :D

Kizoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kizoe

@dude920 said:

Hey there

I've spent a lot of time on 9Dragons, 2Moons/Dekaron, Swordsman Online, Aion, TERA and some other MMO's. I also love LoL and still play it frequently ^^

I can't wait to play Cabal 2 and Lost Ark (let's hope it comes out in 2015). Would appreciate a key for EOS it looks really cool :).

Lost Ark:) can't wait too. Will this game have a English version?

Dude920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dude920

@kizoe: Yeah I'm pretty sure it will. friendandmachine also said so in this video at 0:07 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA07HrkhpAY ^^

Shad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shad

Hi Guys:) I would say WoW and Forsaken World. Played WoW for 2 years and then FW came out as a F2P so I gave it a shot (heard it is a WoW replic). At first back to 2013, it was a nice game. Even though I lose interest sometimes, I find myself coming back to it. I love everything about Forsaken World, the story, gameplay and even the dungeons are terrific.

Jollyfish19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jollyfish19

thank you for this giveaway :) my MMO experience is mainly on World of Warcraft WLK. I am very happy to take down the Lich King with my guild for the first time.

mlmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mlmx

I got to know about mmorpg's all the way back in middle school, played Maple Story in a group of 5 and it'd be all we talk about everyday in school, then hopping on to party up when we got home. One of my friends would draw characters, monsters and even weapons during lessons XD Sadly though, the grinding aspect got to us eventually and we gradually stopped playing about a year after. I went on to look for more and arrived at Ragnarok Online, but that didn't last a couple of weeks cuz it somehow reminded me of Maple a lot. Then one of my friends from the Maple group introduced me to Lineage 2 and this was the next big thing for me. Played it through high school and really got into the PvP and raiding aspect, what with fighting other parties over bosses, even sneakily sending our dps to try and last hit so our party gets the drops, and kill-on-sight guild/alliance-members. But we both quit by the last year of high school, and I had to restrain myself from gaming to focus on exams (actually no, I was stopped by parents lmao). Got into League of Legends while waiting to get into college, and it became that-filler-game-when-you-have-nothing-to-play-inbetween. Otherwise mmorpg was never as epic again though I still love them very much >.< Played TERA and Eden Eternal on and off, but I never had as much time as I did before college to go nuts on games anymore lol. I thought my gaming interest was dying down, but then I heard about Sword Art Online and Log Horizon anime, watched those and wanted to get into mmorpg's again ^^ So here I am now, holidays just started, and went looking around for new titles. Found Echo of Soul and missed key giveaways by a few days, but I kept my hopes up and today I found this thread! Thus, EoS is probably the game I'm looking forward to the most this year, since I actually have time to play it and feed my game-world fantasy hehe :p Would be cool to win a key and maybe hang out in-game if you want to.

Edit: Omg someone else actually pm-ed me a key, so I don't need one anymore! Thanks for hosting this and gl to whoever gets it!

ukkiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ukkiz

@shad: me too. I feel in love with Forsaken World the first time I played. It's free, it's pretty, and it's got hot, busty vampire chicks:D Now the Mobile version is coming, and I will give it a shot:)

uberlicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 uberlicious

I'm so excited to play EOS because of its:

1. Abundant PvE Options which features dozens of challenging dungeons for solo players or groups of five and alot of quests are available during open-world and dungeon exploration.

2. Spectacular PvP Battles where PvP-oriented players (like me) can choose to level and gear up exclusively through PvP content. Plus special guild vs. guild battlefield.

3. Customizable Classes wherein five distinct classes are available with multiple specializations to vastly alter their styles of play.

4. Perfect Massive World to explore and meet friends to play along.

SeijuKlein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SeijuKlein

Hi, i really want to try this game and hope to have a key :)

I started to play online games from 2001 when i was 9, it was really hard to comunicate with the people cause i didn't know english well (it's not the 1st language in my country), but playing a lot of games i just learned to speak it. I played lots of MMO, i probably know like the 70-80% of them, i played a lot Ultima Online, Runescape, Diablo 2 and Diablo 3, Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2, Lineage 1 and 2, Mu Online (from 99j patch if i remember good,it's one of the first patch), Silkroad, Wow (not from Vanilla :( but from burning crusade), Cabal, Perfect World and.. i don't know, too many games eheh

Right now i'm playing Path of Exile, beta of Cabal 2, Mu Online, Lol (from s1 and often reinstalled XD) and Hearthstone.

I'm waiting for Cabal 2 release, EOS, Lineage Eternal, Overwatch (i like FPS arena also :D ), Blade & Soul aaaaaand LOST ARK *_* , Hope for a EU/US server soon as possible!

Ty for this chance to have a beta key!!

verus72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By verus72

Hi

I played this year WoW, ArcheAge, GW2 ... the fizz has gone.

In my desperation i´ll tryed RunesofMagic, which is deleted 2011.

Shame on me.

I am searching for new alternative solutions.

Maybe its Echo of Souls.

uniqorn86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 uniqorn86

I played most of games... 6 years Knight online 1 year rappelz 2 year silkroad 1 year cabal... Maestia i was a gm on dragon prophet, dekaron rohan online, DK online, 1 year 6 month archage and i loved a lot :D Kung fu kingdom online, Karahan Online, C9, RF online, Rise Of magic, Aion Online. And i want to play echo of soul :D Please

melix19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 melix19

I played so many MMORPG, my best experience was when I played Dragon Nest. I install it three years ago and I think its so complete and interesting, I have not yet left the game. But I also like certain games such as Aion, Cabal, Runes of Magic, Dekaron, Tera. So I also wanted to play Echo of Soul, I wish I could play Thx and Bye :D