Scariest Game EVER! P.T ...Try it out!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MedaFaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By MedaFaded
Member since 2014 • 274 Posts

I just wanted to talk about P.T, I saw a trailer for 20 secs of the hallway, and heard it was the new silent hill. I have never beat silent hills, but purchased the trilogy on the Ps3, and started it at least. I am about 5 hours in, great game not so much terrifying yet... Now! I looked P.T up on my Ps4 (amazing by the way). And started playing it. In just the first 2-3 minutes the hair on my arms were sticking up, and I got about 20 minutes in before I just couldn't take it any more. Now I played all fears, watch all movies, I am not scared of movies, and understand the feeling of a video game being scarier. I have seen some bad things in my past, so know I am not easily scared. But for the 20 minutes I played with my fiancee in the room, I couldn't take it. She went to bed, and I quickly said NO way i am playing this alone at midnight by myself. Video games are just scarier in general. Plus I got nabbed by the ghost! ewww I finished it the next day with my whole family watching, terrified with their eyes glued to the screen, and just as scared as I was. It was a AAA amazing demo, and can't wait for the release, I have been watching videos, and laughing at everyone reactions, and still jump on those videos. I wanted to say great demo! People should try it, and what, and how did you feel about it?

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

I never played it or would want to play it but I have seen a few Let's Players play the game.

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

I don't have a PS4 yet so I didn't get a chance to play it but I did watch others play it on Twitch and liked what I saw. I also really enjoyed seeing people's reactions when they were playing it.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

I'm gonna try it out once my PS4 arrives in the mail. I also saw others playing it, but I wanna play it for myself, as I hear the events vary with each playthrough.

GeorgeBouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GeorgeBouie
Member since 2014 • 47 Posts

Heard about this game, I got to know that it is one of the scariest game, that have a powerful horror story. The biggest surprise is that Hideo Kojima is making Silent Hill game, it might be one of the best horror experience in it's own.

MedaFaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MedaFaded
Member since 2014 • 274 Posts

@mastermetal777:

@mastermetal777 said:

I'm gonna try it out once my PS4 arrives in the mail. I also saw others playing it, but I wanna play it for myself, as I hear the events vary with each playthrough.

It does, I had alot of fun with this demo, I wish I could have recorded my reactions, and posted it. I was holding my baby, and screaming. Can't wait for the main release they sold me, I am just not in a rush to play, you will see.