samba de amigo dreamcast. wow!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 bultje112
Member since 2005 • 1868 Posts

dreamcast is FULL of gems, I realised once again when yesterday for the first time I played samba de amigo (with my girlfriend, pls play it with a friend, most fun to watch each other)). I bought it over the weekend with official maraccas and it's perhaps the most fun I've ever had in a (multiplayer) game, besides rush. I remember 2 years ago I bought sega marine fishing and some others plus a rod and again I was hooked instantly to it. this one is even better. WOW! I encourage anyone to get this. I can't even put in words how fun this is

Avatar image for CaptainGamespot
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CaptainGamespot
Member since 2013 • 616 Posts

did you ever play rockband, singstar, dance dance, or guitar hero?

i did like amigo though, but that kind of fun still is around today with couples.

bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 bultje112
Member since 2005 • 1868 Posts

i did like amigo though, but that kind of fun still is around today with couples.

CaptainGamespot

guitar hero, sing star and that konami game I did. however I like samba far more, it's more accesible and you feel more like an idiot(in a fun way), it has some magic I never found in any other rhythm games

Avatar image for CaptainGamespot
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 CaptainGamespot
Member since 2013 • 616 Posts

[QUOTE="CaptainGamespot"]

bultje112

guitar hero, sing star and that konami game I did. however I like samba far more, it's more accesible and you feel more like an idiot(in a fun way), it has some magic I never found in any other rhythm games

that's nice. i found that kind of magic in singstar with my gf, but i think it's because we both are good singers and it was fun as eyetoy recorded us+ playback. samba was super fun though, i liked liked it as much as those others. all fun games.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I have samba for dc still in its box at my parents. Never really played it. Hot it on clearance when DC was being discontinued