Playing through my backlog; hit a roadblock

This topic is locked from further discussion.

psx2514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 psx2514
Member since 2008 • 425 Posts

I'm playing my games in order of release date and by console. So, I'll play the PS2 games in order by release date then I'll move on to my OG Xbox then Gamecube then Wii then PS3. You get the idea, right? I have hit a road block though.

I'm not sure if I should I count the individual games in a PS3 HD collection as PS2 games? Yeah, I know the collection is technically for PS3, but the games on the collection were originally for PS2, so should those be in my PS2 queue?

There's one game that I'm trying to figure out what to do with, and that's Metroid Prime Trilogy. I'm hesitant to play all three games in that back to back to back because they're long games, and I may get burned out. So, should I treat Prime 1 and Prime 2 of that as if they are Gamecube games and play them based on their original Gamecube release dates (and then play Prime 3 based on it's original release date when I get to playing Wii games)?

Of course there's no definitive answers here. I'm looking for suggestions, and I'll listen to whoever can present the best argument.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

Your previous thread on playing games in order should be sufficient enough to cover this topic.