PGD Lounge - The No Fuss, No Mess Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 0

#201 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
[QUOTE="Dracula68"]So the voices for Lego BM2 are mostly forgettable and it is understandable as so many different actors/actresses played these characters alone the way so they seemed to have gone mainly with generic run-of-the-mill voices. Whoever voices the Joker has done an excellent job of capturing him and the only voice in the game I recognize is Lex Luthor(can't remember his name but I can see his face). I do love this open world feel to the game though. That said I watched a clip of Lego LOTR and those voices seem to be the real actors.

I played a bit of Lego Star Wars 3 last night, in kind of a Lego mood lately.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#202 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

Maybe I should join this whole Lego thing with you guys and start playing Lego Batman 1 today.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
[QUOTE="Allicrombie"] I played a bit of Lego Star Wars 3 last night, in kind of a Lego mood lately.

Played a bit of Lego Harry Potter last night. Glad everyone seems to be in a Lego mood of lately. :P
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Allicrombie

Maybe I should join this whole Lego thing with you guys and start playing Lego Batman 1 today.

Metamania
I still need to finish that.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#205 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Why do I always work late when it's going to rain?! :(. Granted it's nice to have a little bit of rain after this ridiculously hot weather, but not when I'm commuting home at 10:30 at night.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Metamania

Why do I always work late when it's going to rain?! :(. Granted it's nice to have a little bit of rain after this ridiculously hot weather, but not when I'm commuting home at 10:30 at night.Haziqonfire

Rain or a cool day would be better instead of what I'm getting now. I had to be outside today, taking care of errands, and it was about close to 100 degrees in NH, about 97 degrees. Scorching!

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#207 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]Why do I always work late when it's going to rain?! :(. Granted it's nice to have a little bit of rain after this ridiculously hot weather, but not when I'm commuting home at 10:30 at night.Metamania

Rain or a cool day would be better instead of what I'm getting now. I had to be outside today, taking care of errands, and it was about close to 100 degrees in NH, about 97 degrees. Scorching!

It's about 35C here but feels like 40C, which is about 117F lol.
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Allicrombie

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]Why do I always work late when it's going to rain?! :(. Granted it's nice to have a little bit of rain after this ridiculously hot weather, but not when I'm commuting home at 10:30 at night.Metamania

been in the 70's here, its nice.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Metamania

You both are lucky. I have the air condition on in my apartment for the entire night ahead. I hope it cools down eventually. My kind of day is a half cold-/half warm with a cool breeze thrown into the mix.

lShadyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 lShadyl
Member since 2010 • 179 Posts

[QUOTE="lShadyl"]

Okay, so I guess we're done with that question then, huh?

What are your thoughts on the next-gen demos that we've been seeing recently (Agni's Philosophy / Unreal Engine 4)? And how do you think it's going to affect the current consoles?

c_rake

I've only watched the Square Enix one, and I'm very skeptical. They can say it's running in real-time all they want, but until I see it running on actual hardware in an actual game, I'll remain doubtful of its validity. I'm sure games will look like that one day, but I don't think it'll be anytime soon.

You should really watch the Unreal Engine 4 demo, there's an entire article about how it's all thanks to the new NVIDIA GTX680.

Also, I kind of agree with you, it all looks very promising, but real-time rendering seems a bit far-fetched, however, only as far as a year or two when the next gen consoles are out.

P.S. before Agni's Philosophy, there was this video, give it a look.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#211 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Xenogears is still fun and Ninja Gaiden Sigma should be here soon.
gpuFX16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 gpuFX16
Member since 2006 • 1296 Posts

Hoo boy. Gonna be some partying for the next few days here on the beaches. Heat win. Felt bad for Kevin Durant, though. Great player and great guy all around.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Metamania

Whether people love him or hate him, I'm glad that LeBron finally realized his dream of an NBA title. So happy in that regard. But I can already imagine the people of Cleveland being very mad about it...

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 ExoticAnimal

Whether people love him or hate him, I'm glad that LeBron finally realized his dream of an NBA title. So happy in that regard. But I can already imagine the people of Cleveland being very mad about it...

Metamania
Oh lookie here, I'm currently in the suburbs of Cleveland. That guy is old news. Now to avoid going on ESPN for the next month cuz they will be riding his you know what. :P
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

You both are lucky. I have the air condition on in my apartment for the entire night ahead. I hope it cools down eventually. My kind of day is a half cold-/half warm with a cool breeze thrown into the mix.

Metamania
I got rain coming today so hopefully the high 90's will be gone tomorrow morning. People at school graduations were passing out left and right last night.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

ExoticAnimal

Oh lookie here, I'm currently in the suburbs of Cleveland. That guy is old news. Now to avoid going on ESPN for the next month cuz they will be riding his you know what. :P

Do you know today is the first day I refused to go to any of my sport sites? I want this **** to hurry and die down. He ****ed himself with 2 things---that dumbass show to announce he was going to South Beach and those ****ing ridiculous sore-loser comments after last years finals.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Dracula68

I got rain coming today so hopefully the high 90's will be gone tomorrow morning. People at school graduations were passing out left and right last night.

Wow. That's insane!

Today, though, I hear that rain is happening sometime in the afternoon, which I find to be very welcoming at this point!

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Metamania

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Metamania"]

Dracula68

Do you know today is the first day I refused to go to any of my sport sites? I want this **** to hurry and die down. He ****ed himself with 2 things---that dumbass show to announce he was going to South Beach and those ****ing ridiculous sore-loser comments after last years finals.

Just so you both know, I didn't care much for that drama at all. More than likely because I'm not into sports. I'm just happy that someone, through their hard work, was able to realize their dream, no matter what team they worked for. :)

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Metamania

Gotta love it when your trade-in to Amazon.com is finally accepted and processed. I was given a lot of store credit to use. I immediately used it to order the entire Linkin Park discography, pre-ordered the new album, also pre-ordered the new Offspring album, and got their last new album too. Gonna be a long while...

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Dracula68

Just so you both know, I didn't care much for that drama at all. More than likely because I'm not into sports. I'm just happy that someone, through their hard work, was able to realize their dream, no matter what team they worked for. :)

Metamania

He was actually loved at one time but after those 2 things way more people despise him now and no matter how many titles he wins that will likely never change. Even if he opts out in 2 years and goes back to Cleveland.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Allicrombie

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Dracula68

He was actually loved at one time but after those 2 things way more people despise him now and no matter how many titles he wins that will likely never change. Even if he opts out in 2 years and goes back to Cleveland.

was hoping that OKC would win.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Dracula68

We don't want him back in Cleveland even with that comment he said about maybe playing for Cavs again. We moved on from him.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Dracula68

He still has tons of fans. Like virtually any popular athlete, he has his haters and his fans.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

Allicrombie

Yeah same here but they seemed to put up less of a fight than either Indiana and Boston. Seems like they were happy to just get there.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

MethodManFTW

He still has tons of fans. Like virtually any popular athlete, he has his haters and his fans.

Do a poll and I would bet my life it is way more haters than lovers and not by a small margin either.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Allicrombie

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"][QUOTE="Dracula68"]

Dracula68

Yeah same here but they seemed to put up less of a fight than either Indiana and Boston. Seems like they were happy to just get there.

seemed like Harden played a lot better against the Lakers, his shooting was really off against Miami.
lShadyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 lShadyl

Why has the conversation suddenly turned into sports news?

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Dracula68

lShadyl

Because the guy most people love to hate--me included--finally won last night.

Edit: I just had my local news on and they had a James clip. "I did it the right way" The **** you did. You see Magic, Bird, Jordan, Kobe, etc leaving the team they started with to sign up with 2 other stars to get a championship? **** no so you did not do it the right ****ing way. This is why I was trying to avoid sports web sites.

lShadyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 lShadyl

[QUOTE="lShadyl"]

Dracula68

Edit: I just had my local news on and they had a James clip. "I did it the right way" The **** you did. You see Magic, Bird, Jordan, Kobe, etc leaving the team they started with to sign up with 2 other stars to get a championship? **** no so you did not do it the right ****ing way. This is why I was trying to avoid sports web sites.

Yeeeeah...I have no idea what you just said.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#230 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Why has the conversation suddenly turned into sports news?lShadyl

Because there are a lot of sports fans here.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Allicrombie

[QUOTE="lShadyl"]

Dracula68

lol we left during the 4th quarter last night cause we didn't want to see Miami win. Went to see Madagascar 3.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="Allicrombie"] Went to see Madagascar 3.

How was it?
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="lShadyl"]

Allicrombie

lol we left during the 4th quarter last night cause we didn't want to see Miami win. Went to see Madagascar 3.

Yeah I turned it off early 4th quarter. How was the movie?

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Allicrombie

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"][QUOTE="Dracula68"] Because the guy most people love to hate--me included--finally won last night.

Dracula68

Yeah I turned it off early 4th quarter. How was the movie?

was funnier than I thought it would be.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Dracula68

was funnier than I thought it would be.Allicrombie

Good to know. Just threw it in my queue.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Allicrombie

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]

was funnier than I thought it would be.Dracula68

I need to get back on GF, I miss having a variety of games lying around that I don't want to play.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]

was funnier than I thought it would be.Allicrombie

I need to get back on GF, I miss having a variety of games lying around that I don't want to play.

Oh I was referring to the movie aka Netflix queue :P though I do like me some catoon movie type games. That came out June 4th and availability is low at the moment.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Metamania

I think I'm gonna try out this Lego Batman 2 demo, see if it's any good. Hell, maybe I'll just skip the first game and play the second one instead of if it turns out to be better. :P

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Allicrombie
this thread is glitching like crazy for me, new posts won't show up.
lShadyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 lShadyl

Aaaand the topic I was trying to talk about drowned...again, oh wait no, that's the third time now.

Not trying to get anyone to answer me, nope, that's not what I'm doing at all.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Allicrombie
argh glitchy forum alert! glitchy forum alert!
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 MethodManFTW

[QUOTE="lShadyl"]

Dracula68

Would you want to stay playing with Dan Gilbert? That dude is an as$hole.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 MethodManFTW

Aaaand the topic I was trying to talk about drowned...again, oh wait no, that's the third time now.

Not trying to get anyone to answer me, nope, that's not what I'm doing at all.

lShadyl
stop playing 20 questions and just chat man
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 MethodManFTW

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="Dracula68"]

Dracula68

Do a poll and I would bet my life it is way more haters than lovers and not by a small margin either.

A sports poll on Gamespot is completely meaningless. People here love to hate, period. Kobe is a "hated" athlete. Tom Brady is a "hated" athlete. Alex Rodriguez is a "hated" athlete. People hate success. And complaining about free agency is just a sign people are old. Sports are a business.
gpuFX16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 gpuFX16
Member since 2006 • 1296 Posts

What kind of problems are you folks having? Usually a quick refresh solves posts not appearing for me.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 ExoticAnimal
argh glitchy forum alert! glitchy forum alert!Allicrombie
Where have you been this past week?
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Allicrombie
[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]argh glitchy forum alert! glitchy forum alert!ExoticAnimal
Where have you been this past week?

hmm? I've been here?
lShadyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 lShadyl

this thread is glitching like crazy for me, new posts won't show up.Allicrombie

Just get a random page and then the page with the new posts, that seems to solve the problem.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Metamania

So anyway, I just started playing Enslaved for the first time, on Hard difficulty. So far, it definitely does reminds me of Majin very much. Very easy to get into and so far, I'm not having much problem. But I'm sure the difficulty will be ramped up as I go.

yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#250 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
I'm debating starting Amnesia The Dark Descent tonight. >_>