Peter Molyneux apologizes to Fable fans... for the third time

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#51 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts
Wow, after reading this thread I guess I was wise never to bother with Fable.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#52 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

I just hope he doesn't call the kinect Fable game the greatest ever. Anyway, I still like the games he creates.Yagr_Zero

Honestly, I am not having much hope for the Fable Kinect game. Seeing the footage at E3 makes me wnat to hurl. It's going to look like a rail game of sorts that will probably end very quickly. What needs to be done is put that aside and concentrate all efforts on Fable 4.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

[QUOTE="Yagr_Zero"]I just hope he doesn't call the kinect Fable game the greatest ever. Anyway, I still like the games he creates.Metamania

Honestly, I am not having much hope for the Fable Kinect game. Seeing the footage at E3 makes me wnat to hurl. It's going to look like a rail game of sorts that will probably end very quickly. What needs to be done is put that aside and concentrate all efforts on Fable 4.

When they added Kinect I lost any little interest I had.
TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

My favorite quote from the guy is when he said, after one of his games had failed that "Opening the forums was like opening the gates of hell."

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 CarnageHeart
Member since 2002 • 18316 Posts

Molyneux was once amazing (he's the guy who gave the world Populous, Syndicate and Dungeon Keeper) but he seems like a different guy now. However long his career lasts, I see nothing but more apologies in his future.