Derpiosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4301 Derpiosa
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

Hello, i used to play those 2 pc games that i can't remember them when i was about 4-8 year old, I do not remember the timeline when i played them, But i remember some details.

- I think only one of those two games were from a pc game collection called "start-up kids"

-I was playing two games that i remember when i played it. Jazz The Rabbit 2 and Bumper Cars (They were in "Start-up kids collection too".

-The first game was a like 3d race game, Can't remember a lot of details but it was in an armagedon skybox style and i think you could damage the other cars.

- I can remember more details of the second game . it was a 2D combined with 3D map race game, I remember the intro scene. You could see two cars racing and getting close to ech other, The car at a front had some kind of a mine/weapon on the back and it attached to the other car and exploaded and you see the car crashing and the picture is fading away, You could also buy upgrades i think. The style of the maps that i remember were canyons and i think city's too. and there were a lot of tunnels.

-Another game that i remember was a pixilated 3D chooper attack style game, I can't remember the game details but it will help to throw some names.

Thanks in advance. It means the world to me to just see those games.

I'm daily active on my youtube account "Derpiosa" Same picture like here. And ill be checking this thread daily.

Thank you all and i hope you will find you'r lost game too :)

Jodzovan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4302 Jodzovan123
Member since 2014 • 48 Posts

@zipper25: Do you know when you played it?Could be one from the Worms series.

@derpiosa: First one maybe Carmageddon?

UAFGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4303  Edited By UAFGaming
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

I'm looking for an old strategy game, around 2000's maybe, was on PC

• It looked a bit like Disciples II
  • I've been looking for a long time, no records of it anywhere.
  • Controlled some strange units, was a very unique game.
  • The game was very dark
  • I think it begins with the letter M but I have no idea why I think that
  • It wasn't a big name, probably not many people heard of it.
  • Vissually it was like Age of Wonders: Shadow magic, I don't think it is that though.

UNSOLVED

TheFinalLegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4304  Edited By TheFinalLegion

Hi all,

I'm looking for a mobile game, specifically ios but might have been on android as well, that I remember playing in the late 2000s/early 2010s.

You started each level of the game with a square that vaired in size depending on the level that was populated with different coloured blobs. You then had to join up said blobs with their counterparts in a set number of moves for each blob, usually ending up in making an image of some sort.

That is all I can seem to remember about the game, so sorry if it seems a bit vague.

valmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4305 valmon

I'm looking for 2 PC games from around 2000-2005.

In they first game you go into a yellow house that has all these animals and you can play games like checkers and chess with them. it had puzzles and other board games. I remember playing checkers with the monkey.

the second game was a learning type game. It was geared toward middle school ages i think. You were in like a jungle and had to do math and logic puzzles to escape.It had a game with red and blue beetles. It had two kids wandering the the jungle. Maybe egypt because i think there was a dessert and some pyramids too. I know it was meant to help you with math and reading maybe.

Shady_Boukhary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4306 Shady_Boukhary
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

i remember playing an old 3D game on PC where you control 4 round skinny-legged colorful characters. the purpose of the game is to lead the characters to a certain spot. To do that, you have to solve puzzles like moving boxes and stepping on buttons to open doors and such. you can push boxes out of the way. I remember some maps had water you could push the boxes into the water to cross to the other side. when a character dies it jumps and spins in the air. i used to play as a kid in the 2000s. any ideas?

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4307  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19583 Posts

@uafgaming: That could be Myth: The Fallen Lords, or Myth 2: Soulblighter?

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4308  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@shady_boukhary said:

i remember playing an old 3D game on PC where you control 4 round skinny-legged colorful characters. the purpose of the game is to lead the characters to a certain spot. To do that, you have to solve puzzles like moving boxes and stepping on buttons to open doors and such. you can push boxes out of the way. I remember some maps had water you could push the boxes into the water to cross to the other side. when a character dies it jumps and spins in the air. i used to play as a kid in the 2000s. any ideas?

Definitely a variation of Sokoban. See if any of these screens look familiar.

Shady_Boukhary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4309 Shady_Boukhary

@Black_Knight_00: never mind i've found it

thanks anyway

it's called Wonderland

Massivo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4310 Massivo

I'm looking for a game on the original xbox where you play as a kid who at night gets captured by some soilderguy who connects him to some machine that turns the kid into some blue alien with electric powers and teleports hik to some world with colorful hills and lots of platforming and gliding on rails with ocasional attacks by other alien like creaturwes of the world...Ive been looking for the game for a while now and cant seem to find it...thanks in advance if you can help me! <3

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4311 Black_Knight_00

@massivo said:

I'm looking for a game on the original xbox where you play as a kid who at night gets captured by some soilderguy who connects him to some machine that turns the kid into some blue alien with electric powers and teleports hik to some world with colorful hills and lots of platforming and gliding on rails with ocasional attacks by other alien like creaturwes of the world...Ive been looking for the game for a while now and cant seem to find it...thanks in advance if you can help me! <3

Blue character and virtual world makes me think of TRON and ReBoot

Massivo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4312 Massivo

@Black_Knight_00: no..the game started in a cellar at night with the boy strapped to the chair and the machine there was a soldier guy who yelled at him to shut up and and turned on the machine, like i said he later had gained electric super powers nad later on in the game you were able to change to a diffrent alien that was smaller but had a diffrent abilty. The world was colorfull with bacround yellow-ish orange and plants, platforms and items blue or green sometimes red....the place you go to later in the game was dark blue...i used to play this game as a kid and id like to see if i can somehow play it again...the game was rated E and id like to lay games from my childhood...

Thanks -Massivo

Awkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4313 Awkland

Hello

i remember playing a game on ps2 it was dungeon-crawler (i think)

you had 4 characters one of them was an old man and i think his clothe was green

also one of the characters is blonde girl , and i don't remember the others

you fight in place like the pyramids (i remembers Mummys that why)

thought the setting wasn't ancient , because i (not sure) remember that the old man weapon had to do something with electricity

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4314 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

Which metal Gear Solid has someone saying "I'm the anti-snake" and who? I think it's from Snake Eater but I can't recall because I heard it on X-Play.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4315  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@massivo said:

@Black_Knight_00: no..the game started in a cellar at night with the boy strapped to the chair and the machine there was a soldier guy who yelled at him to shut up and and turned on the machine, like i said he later had gained electric super powers nad later on in the game you were able to change to a diffrent alien that was smaller but had a diffrent abilty. The world was colorfull with bacround yellow-ish orange and plants, platforms and items blue or green sometimes red....the place you go to later in the game was dark blue...i used to play this game as a kid and id like to see if i can somehow play it again...the game was rated E and id like to lay games from my childhood...

Thanks -Massivo

Found it. It's Scaler

https://youtu.be/Wew_xTkL3jk?t=62

Massivo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4316 Massivo

@Black_Knight_00: YES, thank you so much!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4317  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@massivo said:

@Black_Knight_00: YES, thank you so much!

You're welcome ;)

You mentioning the "E" rating was what made me find it. goes to show how no detail is insignificant.

cristiankit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4318 cristiankit

Hi guys, I remember playing a very old game. It was a 3D fps i think where you were a blue robot that could turn into a ship and you had to destroy things around and humans. you could also play a different gamemode(i guess) where you choose to play with a bot or with a friend (split-screen) and you had to destroy their base. There were turrets, i think, that you could capture. I remember playing in about 2004-2005 but i think its older than that since I was also playing Hercules, Ricochet: extreme, virtua cop 2, incredible machines: even more contraptions and it was on windows 98/xp.

Many thanks!

CzigBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4319  Edited By CzigBot

This was a video game (On PC) I saw in a YouTube video, I know it was based off of some very cheap movie made by a group of friends that might've had "college" in the name, and had clips from said movie. It was JRPG style combat with an over the shoulder view, had the main characters name in the title I'm pretty sure, I think one part has a couch or chair blocking your path as a parody of how games often block stuff off for the plot and keeping the player inside the level. One of the cutscenes they filmed live-action involved some sort of fight with his girlfriend, I think I remember her having black hair, being hispanic, and an estimated BMI of 26. Eventually he gets pushed off a cliff and lands into said area that was blocked by the chair, thus unlocking a new area of the game. There was also something about pirates that were chasing these girls and you had to fight the pirates.

This was not a very well known game so I don't know if it will be found, as I said a group of friends made it likely as a joke and certainly a complete waste of time.

EDIT:Nevermind, I found it. It was Mark Leung.

wildones424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4320 wildones424

I cannot remember game name, i will give all details i remember.

It was CD-ROM and required key maybe was ubisoft or acitvision maybe neither of these

It was free roam, you had your base with boat,tank and wood house and all forest arround.

You had missions to kill enemys plant bomb in building etc. mostly were tanks and soldiers protecting it.

It was somewhere about 2005-2007 not sure anymore, maybe game was released before.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4321 Black_Knight_00

@cristiankit said:

Hi guys, I remember playing a very old game. It was a 3D fps i think where you were a blue robot that could turn into a ship and you had to destroy things around and humans. you could also play a different gamemode(i guess) where you choose to play with a bot or with a friend (split-screen) and you had to destroy their base. There were turrets, i think, that you could capture. I remember playing in about 2004-2005 but i think its older than that since I was also playing Hercules, Ricochet: extreme, virtua cop 2, incredible machines: even more contraptions and it was on windows 98/xp.

Many thanks!

Try Heavy Gear 1 and 2

Adiuvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4322  Edited By Adiuvare

Hi dear fellow gamers,

I'm looking for a game which I played in the late 80s (88-89) when I was 5 to 6 years old. There was this awesome arcade automat at a public outdoor pool in my area (Austria - can't remember if it was in German or English). I searched the internet, looked for a lot of Roms (ingame pictures) for SNES and SEGA Systems but couldn't find it. I only played the game twice but here is what remember:

• You could play it coop with either a girl or a boy (maybe they were siblings?) They both were very stereotypical in there appearance. He had short hair (light) brownish, trousers, a shirt or pullover. Her hair was a little lighter, maybe blond, hard to recall... not sure if she had a dress, skirt or trousers, sorry.
  • You were able to move in all directions in a certain area just like the game "Zombies ate my Neighbors". Also the point of view was similar though the graphics seemed a little better (I think).
  • There were also monsters you had to fight. One kind looked somewhat like the trolls from the "Gummi Bears" series. But it could also be that all of them looked the same just differed in the colour.
  • You could pick up weapons (there were definitely axes, and in a later level you even got a laser gun which shot beams (red ones I think). Well, I never got to use the laser, but if you waited long enough at the Start-Screen you got to see some ingame sequences of the boy and girl going on a killing spree.
  • The environment changed a little from level to level. There were (big) rocks, trees, maybe later during the game, with the laser, it was more like a jungle?
  • I'm not sure if you had to kill all the enemies and/or find something (maybe a key of sorts) to progress to the next level.

I think there were also dead ends.

That's all so far and thx a lot for your time ^_^!!!

All the best

PacoChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4323 PacoChan
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts

Hi everyone. I'd like to remember and know about a game I played long ago. Here's some info:

• It's a PC game from the late 90s, maybe 2000.
  • Third person with a female protagonist.
  • Controls similar to a Tomb Raider game.
  • The whole game takes place in a castle, at night.
  • You have to solve puzzles in rooms. Almost all the game you had to solve those puzzles to advance.
  • There were some platforming, avoid spikes, enemy tigers.
  • There was some old man with white hair, like some kind of wizard, with (I think) a white robe, that appeared on some cutscenes. You talked to him. I don't remember if he was the bad guy or something.
  • I remember a cutscene that showed the castle and the moon in the background and bats flying around.
  • I got the game because it came for free with a PC games spanish magazine I don't remember.
  • Maybe it's a spanish game. (In that case it will probably be very hard to someone to know lol).
  • I remember that the hands in that game had a 3d mesh for the hand and the fingers were completely flat. Like a polygon with a fingers texture and transparency.

Thanks! :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4324 Black_Knight_00

@PacoChan said:

Hi everyone. I'd like to remember and know about a game I played long ago. Here's some info:

• It's a PC game from the late 90s, maybe 2000.
  • Third person with a female protagonist.
  • Controls similar to a Tomb Raider game.
  • The whole game takes place in a castle, at night.
  • You have to solve puzzles in rooms. Almost all the game you had to solve those puzzles to advance.
  • There were some platforming, avoid spikes, enemy tigers.
  • There was some old man with white hair, like some kind of wizard, with (I think) a white robe, that appeared on some cutscenes. You talked to him. I don't remember if he was the bad guy or something.
  • I remember a cutscene that showed the castle and the moon in the background and bats flying around.
  • I got the game because it came for free with a PC games spanish magazine I don't remember.
  • Maybe it's a spanish game. (In that case it will probably be very hard to someone to know lol).
  • I remember that the hands in that game had a 3d mesh for the hand and the fingers were completely flat. Like a polygon with a fingers texture and transparency.

Thanks! :)

Try Drakan: Order of the Flame

Ian11759

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4325  Edited By Ian11759

-My game was roughly in the early to mid 2,000's when I played it.

-I played it on the pc (it was not a flash game and I BELIEVE it was free)

-I played it at a friends house so I don't know a ton about it

-I THINK it was downloaded from RealArcade (well, RealArcade then, which is now GameHouse)

-In this game you controlled a fighter jet in space with a top down view

-in the game you were constantly moving forward and you could only move left and right while shooting (ya, one of those games)

-you had to shoot enemies coming at you (and possibly debris as well?)

-The biggest feature of the game is you had 2 robots following you on each of the back corners of your ship (left and right side)

-one was a repair robot that could be damaged and healed you during your space battle and the other was either an attack robot or a shield robot

-you could earn money beating each level to upgrade your ship and your robots

That's all I remember. I'm sorry I couldn't be too specific but it was a long time ago. Thank you for helping :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4326 Black_Knight_00

@ian11759 said:

-My game was roughly in the early to mid 2,000's when I played it.

-I played it on the pc (it was not a flash game and I BELIEVE it was free)

-I played it at a friends house so I don't know a ton about it

-I THINK it was downloaded from RealArcade (well, RealArcade then, which is now GameHouse)

-In this game you controlled a fighter jet in space with a top down view

-in the game you were constantly moving forward and you could only move left and right while shooting (ya, one of those games)

-you had to shoot enemies coming at you (and possibly debris as well?)

-The biggest feature of the game is you had 2 robots following you on each of the back corners of your ship (left and right side)

-one was a repair robot that could be damaged and healed you during your space battle and the other was either an attack robot or a shield robot

-you could earn money beating each level to upgrade your ship and your robots

That's all I remember. I'm sorry I couldn't be too specific but it was a long time ago. Thank you for helping :)

If it's a freeware shm'up from the early 2000s it's definitely somewhere in this page. I know there are a lot of them, but with the screenshots you might be able to find it right away.

UAFGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4327 UAFGaming

@Planeforger: Unfortunately not.

cristiankit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4328 cristiankit

@Black_Knight_00 said:
@cristiankit said:

Many thanks!

Try Heavy Gear 1 and 2

None of them, sorry. But the thing is it's not actually a fps because the camera is third person, but the gameplay is similar to a fps.

poncedeleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4329 poncedeleon

Hi everyone I'm looking for a game that I used to play on my PC about 5 years ago. What I remember from it is that it's downloadable to a computer from an internet server and when you started it up it required an account from said game/server. The game play was simple you posed as either an American or German squad and controlled 4 or 5 people (I can't remember exactly) you then joined x amount of players in a map anywhere from 10 to 30 I think and once it was full you appeared in said map and the objective is to destroy the opposing nation's army. During the game play you are able to control your group and have them move around the map either walking, crouched, or crawling. There was also a sort of army ranking system to show how good you are and it was visible to all other players in the game. In the load-out screen before entering the map there were a bunch of chatting channels that you could switch in between to talk smack or ask for advice. Last thing that I can think of is that it was WW based but I do not know if it was I or II. Thanks a lot for your time and effort.

AHAHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4330  Edited By AHAHA
Member since 2015 • 27 Posts

Just bumping my comment from a month ago.

Not TOMBA! 2 but thanks for the suggestion Blackdima

Hi, I am having trouble with two games.

The first a game on the pc. I think it was online, possibly CBBC but I can find no trace of it now. It was a gross game, with a lot of burping and farting, and included minigames such as football or other sports. You could buy food and it would cause a chain reaction. You could create your own avatar, which was mildly realistic with an enlarged head. The game itself was 2d, with a front facing character who moved left and right. There were only a few screens, one a brick wall with a vending machine (I think) and one sports field.

The second was on a console, possibly an old playstation, gamecube or original xbox. The only image I remember is of a bridge across a small gap between cliffs with a waterfall between them on the right and a house on the left on the other side of the bridge. I have tried to track it down in the playstation databases online, going through all PS2 games but I couldn't see it. I think it may be tarzan or something similar.

If anyone can think of either game, it would be great to be able to remember as it is really bugging me and I would like to play them again.

Zipper25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4331  Edited By Zipper25

@jodzovan123: no, it's definitely not Worms. The "worms" or "snakes" were made of small blue or dark green/red boxes, creating a nano-worm as I call it (or snake). And I played it somewhere around 2002-2003 (something about that).

mirisplock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4332 mirisplock
Member since 2015 • 9 Posts

hi guys looking for a game :

1. i was playing it somewhere between 2000-2005

2. i was playing it on my stationary PC

3. it was 3D type of game

4. action took place in a castle type of place . main character is some sort of alien- gnome looking creature it is dropped at the top - entrance gate of the castle and gates are locked so it has to find the way to get out so you have to jump down to first chamber - courtyard but you cannot stand on the floor as creature- ghost type fill sweep across the floor and if they touch you you will die . so you need to jump from one thing to another trying to avoid them and i guess to get to some place where you collect different objects that can help you in next level - chamber. so you move from room to room - i remember , basement with water flowing, dark corridors which you need to light up with torch , some storage room with big gap in the floor you have to cross,dungeons, i remember the last room cubes on the floor (floor was black and white chess type) you need to place in right sequence something like labyrinth, i remember the laughter of a ghosts they looked kinds like Grim Reaper. thanks for help guys

EMIL2298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4333 EMIL2298

I am looking for a flash game. It was on a website with other games also, i Think. In the game, cut you spawn tiny men, lava, and other forms of materieals. I remember that you cut mix different materials together, and make a bomb, of some sort.

AHAHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4334  Edited By AHAHA

@emil2298: I played it too but it got shut down last year.

Physics Simulation Game

Jodzovan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4335 Jodzovan123
Member since 2014 • 48 Posts

@emil2298: Thats most likely Dust.

EMIL2298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4336 EMIL2298

@ahaha: It was physics simulation game. Thanks for the answer

TheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4337  Edited By TheVoid

Hello people,

I am searching like crazy for about an hour for a kids puzzle game that i played on Windows XP, but it's probably a DOS game (And probably from the 1990's too). It was 2D, pixelated (of course), cartoony and consisted of a series of puzzle minigames for kids.

I only remember two parts of this game:

One was a milk factory part. There was ingredients like water, chocolate, and sugar, i guess, but also was a tempeture meter. Depending on the amount of each ingredients and the tempeture, a type of milk would show up in these slider things that people put bags on it in airports (i don't know the name of it). And if you dont stop the milk in the right time, it would fall and break the glass, then some green giant cartoony ants woud show up to clean the mess.

The other one was a boat puzzle. This one i am not sure, because it could be an entire different game. It was a huge boat that you have to put the right pieces in the right place, like if there was a faded image of a life-saver, that means you have to pick the life-saver piece and put it there.

Please help! (Sorry for any grammar issues, english is not my native language).

(REPOST)

Mbackus82900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4338 Mbackus82900

Okay hello!

There is this game that i cant remember for the life of me.

It had to do with monsters or something like that and they were all in boxes. The little monster was purple i believe and you fed it a cupcake or an icecream or something. And after you fed the little one it would go back in the box and it would pop back out as a medium green monster and then you fed it a drink of like rootbeer and then it went back into the box and then finally it would come back out and be a big orange monster than needed to be fed a burger. And then it would go back into the box and there were more than one monster to feed at a time. There were like 20 or so.

I played this game when i was little maybe 6 or 7, and i played it online on the computer. It wasnt a disc or anything or on a console.

If someone can help me find it that would be so so great.

Thanks!

Avatar image for madeinbrazil123
madeinbrazil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4339 madeinbrazil123
Member since 2014 • 148 Posts

@thevoid: This reminds me of The Logical Journey of theZoombinis.

NAST0R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4340 NAST0R

@Black_Knight_00: No homie, it isn't one of them. I'm really struggling.

useyourmint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4341 useyourmint

I can't remember the name of this one game:

It was an arcade game, definetely not 3D, about fighting. You could fight 1 vs 1, or you could fight different enemies alone to win the game. You could choose one of many characters, I don't remember them too well, but there was a samurai, a girl with a huge white dog, a girl with an axe and some other characters. First you had to defeat all of the main characters and then you got to fight the "bosses" - I remember a big human-like monkey, a robot, a wizard and a giant dragon.

Please, help, this game was my childhood!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4342 Black_Knight_00
@nast0r said:

@Black_Knight_00: No homie, it isn't one of them. I'm really struggling.

Surely you can provide a time frame. You said you looked at lists from the 1980s to the 2000s, but I'm sure you can narrow it down based on how the game looks. Tell me which one looks the most similar:

This is a 1980s PC driving game

This is an early-mid 1990s PC driving game

This is a late 1990s PC driving game

This is an early-mid 2000s PC driving game

This is a late 2000s PC driving game

So, which one looks the most like the game in your mind, from a graphical standpoint?

EXLand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4343  Edited By EXLand

Ola,

I'm looking for a full live action point and click RPG game on the PC set in a fantasy world where you play a snarky one liner guy whose voice reminds me of Rob Schneider ( I think) . I don't remember when it came out but I played it in the mid/late 90s. [spoilers] at the end of the game, you find out that "you" are only in a fantasy world because the real "you" was in an accident ( I think of the car variety) and is being rushed to the hospital.

Obrigato

Mahmoud0207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4344 Mahmoud0207

Hey guys can you help me too in finding a game? I'm not too sure about it, I remmember it being a ps 2 game, 3D, arena fighting game, with alot of different characters you could choose. And the map would change, boulders could or would come out of nowhere every now and then. Other than that I remmember two characters. There was a guy, an older man really, with a helmet, a staff and gray wings, he could shoot lazers out of his eye.

The other looked like a combination of a zombie and a Murloc from World of warcraft, he was a funny little guy who ran on both feet (I think?) Oh anyways, I was pointed towards Legacy of kain, but I've looked at all Legacy of kain games, and there absolutely is no arena mode at all.

Hope you guys can help me out!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4345  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@exland said:

Ola,

I'm looking for a full live action point and click RPG game on the PC set in a fantasy world where you play a snarky one liner guy whose voice reminds me of Rob Schneider ( I think) . I don't remember when it came out but I played it in the mid/late 90s. [spoilers] at the end of the game, you find out that "you" are only in a fantasy world because the real "you" was in an accident ( I think of the car variety) and is being rushed to the hospital.

Obrigato

Please define "fantasy"

Also, when you say RPG, you mean there was combat and leveling up? Or was it just a point and click adventure game?

Avatar image for fabulousgandalf
FabulousGandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4346  Edited By FabulousGandalf

Hello everyone,

-I'm currently looking for a game that I played around 2009-2012(not sure).

-The game I am looking for is on the PC and is 2d.

-I think the game was on web browser.

-In the game itself you could be different characters with different hairstyles and choose your own name. (basically an mmo)

-After you created your character and chose your name, you could receive a weapon, or a pet like a wolf or bear.

-Then you must compete with other online players to gain a rank and rank up afterwards.

-In the game you couldn't move your character but you could activate some kind of 'special power' and it did alot of damage.

I can remember the name a bit, it had something in it with heroe or bro.

I hope you guys can help me out because I can't forget the game, have a good day!

BANTER_BANTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4347 BANTER_BANTER

So my cousin gave me either a PSP or a PS VITA and I was playing this combat RPG sorta and it was around 2012 when I was playing. The game had a lot of action and combat in it. I think it was like a 3d top view game. If anyone knew the name of that game it would be awesome :)

Ariabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4348 Ariabed
Member since 2014 • 2121 Posts

Anyone remember this game? It was on ps2 and you played a white balled geeky scientists type guy and he had powers of telekinesis and i think could turn invisible plus other powers i cant remember, it was a stealth action game if i remember rightly.

Thanx in advance :)

Ferru649

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4349 Ferru649
Member since 2014 • 27 Posts

Ive been trying to search for this for ages, and its seriously bugging me. It was an in-browser online game where you played from an Isometric perspective. You played as a small robot, who looked like a round monitor with a face, and you would explore this isometric city. It was a glorified chat room, there was no gameplay. But what makes me want to 'play' it again was the fact that the city was player made. You could make an individual building, it would get checked by the mods, then plonked into the city if it was passable. Even though I distinctly remember not many people playing, this city was huge. And I believe there was several cities, each building usually having interiors. The art style was 16 bit, and it had quite a monotone colour pallet, and from my guess the game came out between 2002-2008. When i was playing it was long past its prime.

Somewhat useless information:

The ads commonly linked to town building games. The home page screen was the aforementioned robot, standing against the backdrop of a city with a path leading up to it. (Don't ask how I remember this, but not the title of the game). It had a membership system.

Apologies for asking people to find such an obscure game, even if you manage to find the game and its shut down, I would still appreciate knowing the name just so I can atleast look up footage.

Thanks

Avatar image for deactivated-601acf501ae5d
deactivated-601acf501ae5d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4350 deactivated-601acf501ae5d

- Right, after reading through some of other people's replies, I'm not sure anyone will know my game. It's apparently so unheard of that my brother thinks I made it up, and after searching for years with no hope I'm starting to think so too!

- It was a very child-like first person, point-and-click adventure game, which I'm pretty sure was free online.

- The game started with you putting a ticket into a machine like in a train station then consequently landing in a sort of monster-like theme park sort of world?

- You basically just explored, and some of the features I remember was a love-tunnel, a mansion with a talking door-knocker and a room with a bouncer guarding the door

- To get in the room you had to give him a password and inside was a sort of night club, with a bar where you could mix your own drinks and for some reason I'm remembering Pikachu appearing in there as well as maybe others?

- I know it sounds crazy, I'm really losing hope on ever finding it again but it's just never off my mind!

- Thanks to anyone who can even at least confirm they remember it being a thing and not just me being absolutely mental!!!