Need for Speed series.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Savoritias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Savoritias
Member since 2012 • 64 Posts

Are you gonna play the new Need for Speed Most Wanted?

thermalvision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 thermalvision
Member since 2012 • 146 Posts

sound`s interesting...... i will play if it comes......but dnt have any update about the new nfsmw

SadPSPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#3 SadPSPAddict
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

Most definitely. Sounds interesting and Criterion have a great track record for racing games.

Frieza99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Frieza99
Member since 2012 • 228 Posts
The new Most Wanted introduces a new playlist including many sound effect.......makes the sound well.
vaiostation69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 vaiostation69
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Might not. The original game was just too good, and this remake is just burnout with a need for speed title!!!
aussiemuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 aussiemuscle
Member since 2004 • 112 Posts
i'd probably be interested so long as it's not a rehash of their previous NFS title (eg NFS:Carbon used most of the same assets as NFS:MW1.)
Avatar image for deactivated-5a263a314f72b
deactivated-5a263a314f72b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: -3

#7 deactivated-5a263a314f72b
Member since 2010 • 196 Posts

"Are you gonna play the new Need for Speed Most Wanted?"

Savoritias

Sure: Crietrion (of BurnOut fame) is making it, and since I like what they did with "Hot Pursuit," I'm willing to give "Most Wanted" a fair shot.

thermalvision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thermalvision
Member since 2012 • 146 Posts

for sure ...i will play it....

gunslinger024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#9 gunslinger024
Member since 2012 • 252 Posts
Might not. The original game was just too good, and this remake is just burnout with a need for speed title!!!vaiostation69
I still play the original game all the time, always have
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MuddyMaestro
Member since 2009 • 10351 Posts

For sure. Need for Speed: Most Wanted is a day one purchase for me, mainly because of how greatly I enjoyed Criterion's take on Hot Pursuit from a couple year's back. The Burnout feeling that Criterion has infused in the NFS series has brought back the thrill of the original games that the series had departed from for quite a while, and has returned the real sensation of what a Need for Speed game should be. Driving exotic cars and breakneck speeds, being chased by dozens of cops, is how I've always known Need for Speed, and it's great to see this being brought back. Although there are those who are disappointed over the lack of visual customization, that's never what I identified a Need for Speed game as. Although games like Underground and Pro Street were fine games on their own right, I've always considered them in their own sub-series, while what Most Wanted brings to the table is the real essence of the NFS series in my opinion. So, I've naturally got high hopes.

aussiemuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 aussiemuscle
Member since 2004 • 112 Posts

and since I like what they did with "Hot Pursuit," I'm willing to give "Most Wanted" a fair shot.

GAME-QUEST-EX

i assume you mean Hot Pursuit "3" (nfs:hot pursuit -1998 and nfs:hot pursuit 2 -2002). That was probably the nfs i liked the least, as the cars are so quacky the way they handle. i remember the accelerator had zero curve (it went from 0 to 100% with no graduation, like a button). it also forced control on you even if you turned the assists off, they stayed on to some degree. "The Run" was actually an improvement!

jiloppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jiloppy
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hi I recently bought a Carbon GT racing wheel and a copy of 'Need for Speed Shift' to see how the game is played on a new desktop pc. Both turned out to be great (I'm now $185,000 richer), but after buying 'Most wanted and Undercover' thinking if I can get through one game I could certainly do better. How wrong could I be. The Undercover graphics were crap and I couldn't get the wheel to configure to the game. Most wanted wasn't much better, because after managing to configure the wheel and start the game, the car was all over the place and impossible to control. I couldn't get back into the part of the game to re-configure the steering so I returned both games to Amazon for a refund. I'ts very frustrating to start off so well and end up with such crappy games from the same company EA. I'm now searching for games that are 100% Carbon GT compatable and not having much luck. If there's anyone else with the same wheel could they suggest some good games. I'd like to find games that are away from tracks or dirt, more in the jungle type games which I've tried on a PS3. Thanks a lot.
Dexter-010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dexter-010
Member since 2011 • 494 Posts
I might pick-up NFS: Most Wanted 2012 version but I don't hope it is as bad as NFS: Shift. Damn. I still can't understand why I bought Shift.
SadPSPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#14 SadPSPAddict
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

I might pick-up NFS: Most Wanted 2012 version but I don't hope it is as bad as NFS: Shift. Damn. I still can't understand why I bought Shift.Dexter-010

I've never understood the hate for Shift - I thought it was one of, if not the best NFS game around!

Dexter-010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Dexter-010
Member since 2011 • 494 Posts
Nope. Not Shift, as far as I know. Most people I know like the Underground series.