Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#52 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11671 Posts

SPOILERS

Rajang footage from TGS2019_

Loading Video...

Another spoiler, they fail to beat the quest.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#54 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11671 Posts

@alexalex22: Didn't play much of the P.C. port, I wanted to see the community change from a different platform and found many either rage-quit or would spend the time mining expecting us SOS hunters to do all the work for them.

Not to mention the whole corrupt item problem the game had put me off it further. Knowing people go around corrupting data to get banned for online multiplayer isn't very appealing_

If someone just want to solo the game or play with friends is the most advance version but otherwise I found the community lazy and off putting.

Plus I expect all the P.C. version features to be a patch when the next Xbox and Playstation arrive.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15919 Posts

Wrote regarding the weapon designs in the feedback. I hope they listens and hopefully release a patch for it. I really can't use the LBG, the designs of 80% of the gun is very generic, I doubt anyone can distinguish any LBG aside from Shara, Jho, Namielle and 1 or 2 others. Weapon design is really inconsistent but LBG definitely got the worst of the bunch.

As for longswrod department instead of running the raw meta Hellish Slasher and Wyvern Luna, I found myself really fun using velkana divinity with Black Tornaria or daito Crow. Really anime and fashion worthy.

Hunting Horn recently got some love from me and I am learning, Fashion Zinogre or the Bazel horn is really fun. carted a lot though