Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Next-Gen or Current-Gen?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rigbybot127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 rigbybot127
Member since 2011 • 269 Posts

So, which version of Kojima's upcoming masterpiece will you be buying? I'll be buying both, eventually, but since I'm gonna wait a good while to get a PS4, as to allow the bugs to be worked out, and the library to flourish, I'll be getting the PS3 version first. 

Avatar image for Soulreavercross
Soulreavercross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2 Soulreavercross
Member since 2003 • 19890 Posts
I'll get the 360 version. I have no intention of getting a new console anytime soon. Even when I do get one (highly likely the PS4) I would not purchase the game again. I'd get something new.
Rylzt1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Rylzt1983
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Unable to unlock the next tier of upgrades to purchase in Metal Gear Rising Hopefully I posted this in the right place, if not, my bad. Since your talking about MGS, maybe you know about MGR I made the bad mistake of hitting new game in MGR to start my game+ mode with unlocks... and like a moron I reset my unlocks by hitting new game instead of chapter select *sigh* Well where I'm stuck as I'm playing through to re-unlock upgrades for Raiden, only the first Tier of upgrades are available. Is this a known glitch? Or is there something I'm doing wrong? I thought perhaps I had to beat the levels again to unlock the next level of tiers, but I played through 4 chapters on easy (to speed up the process). That didn't work, so I tried playing through levels in normal.... still no new tiers.
rigbybot127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 rigbybot127
Member since 2011 • 269 Posts
[QUOTE="Rylzt1983"]Unable to unlock the next tier of upgrades to purchase in Metal Gear Rising Hopefully I posted this in the right place, if not, my bad. Since your talking about MGS, maybe you know about MGR I made the bad mistake of hitting new game in MGR to start my game+ mode with unlocks... and like a moron I reset my unlocks by hitting new game instead of chapter select *sigh* Well where I'm stuck as I'm playing through to re-unlock upgrades for Raiden, only the first Tier of upgrades are available. Is this a known glitch? Or is there something I'm doing wrong? I thought perhaps I had to beat the levels again to unlock the next level of tiers, but I played through 4 chapters on easy (to speed up the process). That didn't work, so I tried playing through levels in normal.... still no new tiers.

Haven't played Rising yet, unfortunately.
RobstarRapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RobstarRapper
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I might just buy it on the PS3. I don't own one atm, but once the PS4 is release they'll be putting it on ultimate special :D
-Zelmor-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Zelmor-
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Probably PS3

Btw, if you are a fan of Big Boss from MGS, please vote for him.

www.gamefaqs.com

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Genuinely excited for this game. It's going to be so cool. 

t1striker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 t1striker
Member since 2003 • 1549 Posts

PS3 then eventually in the future I'll get it for PS4. unless of course it comes out on PC I'd get it for that over any thing else.