Looking for a good racing game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fnevaeva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fnevaeva
Member since 2005 • 617 Posts

Hey everybody! It's been quite some time since I've played any racing games Forza 4 and Gran Turismo 5 where the last ones I've played, and it's been a few yrs. since then. So I need some recommendations, whether it be arcade or simulation racing, either or. FYI, I do plan on buying PGR 4 once I can actually find it somewhere cause I was a huge fan of PGR 3 when the 360 launched. Thanks for the help ahead of time guys : )

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Gran tursimo 6, Forza horizon 2, Grid autosport...

Or just wait till project cars comes out in a few weeks.

fnevaeva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 fnevaeva

##@marcheegsr:

Excluding any Gran Turismo game before or after GT5. I've played GT3&4 and am zonked out on the GT series. Which Grid did you think was the best? And I've read that Need for Speed: Most Wanted is the best of that series and Grid 2 was the best of the Grid series so far. And I Need some variety, something different. And for the 360 BTW

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

@fnevaeva said:

##@marcheegsr:

Excluding any Gran Turismo game before or after GT5. I've played GT3&4 and am zonked out on the GT series. Which Grid did you think was the best? And I've read that Need for Speed: Most Wanted is the best of that series and Grid 2 was the best of the Grid series so far. And I Need some variety, something different. And for the 360 BTW

Grid autosport is the best one imo. Grid 1 is good also but its dated. Skip grid 2. Most wanted 2003 is really good if you haven't played it yet. Also midnight club and test drive unlimited 2 are really cheap and they are fun to play.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

any forza game and not five club.

DuaIFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DuaIFace
Member since 2009 • 581 Posts
Loading Video...

fnevaeva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fnevaeva

That video just gave me a nerdgasm! I'll have to start saving my money up for the ps4. And I also am sick of the Forza series. I guess atm, im looking for something inbetween arcadish and simulation, but leaning just a bit more towards the arcadish side similar to PGR3. I'm gonna see if there's a demo for GRID autosport to try it out. And i'll have to look into TDU2. Never knew they came out with a second one. And F1 2014 looks good, although I've never owned a F1 game, it looks like tons of fun.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

I reccomend DiRT 3 (Complete Edition) and Split/Second Velocity.

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#10  Edited By SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

Driver San Francisco or PURE

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

Mario Kart 8 :)

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#12  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

@fnevaeva said:

That video just gave me a nerdgasm! I'll have to start saving my money up for the ps4. And I also am sick of the Forza series. I guess atm, im looking for something inbetween arcadish and simulation, but leaning just a bit more towards the arcadish side similar to PGR3. I'm gonna see if there's a demo for GRID autosport to try it out. And i'll have to look into TDU2. Never knew they came out with a second one. And F1 2014 looks good, although I've never owned a F1 game, it looks like tons of fun.

Forza Horizon 2 (or original) hits the sweet spot you're looking for.