Just a friendly reminder -- Okami (WI)

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sumo1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 sumo1973
Member since 2005 • 1195 Posts
[QUOTE="sumo1973"]

The guy who wrote started this post!

Why couldn't Capcom have added some extras to this game like some concept art, developer videos on how they made Okami for the Wii... There are no extras to this game and I think it's a shame. Wii owners get a game that's 2 years old with nothing added. It's a great game if you've never played it but if you have what's left.

m0zart

He told you that you had to buy it if you already had the PS2 version?

No, no of course not!

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#52 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts
No, no of course not!sumo1973

Eh, it just sounded like a loaded question, as most "convince me to do XYZ" questions do. Nobody was goading you. If you see no value as an owner of the PS2 game in buying the game again on the Wii, then don't. That seems to be the consensus of this thread anyway.

nopalversion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 nopalversion
Member since 2005 • 4757 Posts
I might play a bit of Okami again, but there's no incentive to get this version for someone who has already ploughed through the 50 hours of gameplay this baby has to offer. Perhaps if they revamped the fights, they were too easy. And that was the only problem I had with the game.
Angry_Beaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Angry_Beaver
Member since 2003 • 4884 Posts

I may use my munniez for a PS3, so I decided to go the cheap route today with Okami. Amazon had the used PS2 version at a higher price than the new Wii version, if memory serves, so I decided to get the Wii version. As I was walking in the general direction of Wal-Mart, I decided to stop at a used movie, game, and music store, and... it had a used PS2 Okami for $18. Winner! :D

And I just played almost all of 8.5 hours of it in one sitting. :|

I just can't express how awesome a game this is. What Capcom did to Clover was criminal! :evil: