Jet Moto 2 sountrack

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-58497758be01f
deactivated-58497758be01f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-58497758be01f
Member since 2014 • 27 Posts

Hello everyone.

When I was young, I used to play Jet Moto 2 and I remember enjoying the soundtrack, especially 5 instrumental rock songs including one with actual lyrics. I wanted to listen to them in my walkman so I tried to put the Jet Moto 2 CD into my CD player and I was able to listen to the songs and record them on a cassette, which I did. So, all these years I had these songs and I didn't even know what the name of the band was. I lost the cassette and now I really want to listen to them again but I have no idea where to find them. I looked everywhere on Google but couldn't find anything. I've downloaded the Jet Moto 2 soundtrack many times but the songs where never there. It's like nobody ever noticed them, it's like they never existed. Am I crazy? Maybe it was another game but I'm 99% sure it was from Jet Moto 2 or maybe 1, but it was definitly this game.

So, if anybody, anywhere, knows what I'm talking about, please help me. I've been looking for these songs for years now and I'm starting to think I imagined all this...

Thank you.