If I need adventure, where do I turn to??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

supercredit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 supercredit
Member since 2012 • 51 Posts

I need a giant adventure RPG, with openess and customization and loot galore. Skyrim is always decent but I was hoping for something new.

Guild Wars 2 Is fun, but hard to get back in to for some reason.

I really dont want to play wow again but...there's always that nagging in the back of my head thats like "c'mon, its what you need"

The Old Republic is great with story and stuff, but also hard to get into the F2p, and if im gonna pay, im conflicted between that and wow.

I've played Morrowind like...a billion times. I cant even put a number on the hours...i know it like the back of my hand.

So, RPG or MMO, doesn't matter. what matters in a new adventure, openess that feels like i could go anywhere and do anything.

Yes i've played all fallouts, KOTOR, ME, KoA:R, just hoping there's something I missed

Lulekani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lulekani
Member since 2012 • 2318 Posts
Bioshock. Its more shooter than RPG and is shorter than Mass Effect, still worth it though. And I hate RPG's (True Story)
supercredit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 supercredit

I played bioshock. it's nothing like i asked. and it's not an rpg. Why give advice to someone seeking an rpg, in an rpg forum, if you hate rpgs.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#4 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
Dragon's Dogma, if you dont mind playing on consoles. Its quite grindilicious.
The_ham_ham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_ham_ham
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="Lulekani"]Bioshock. Its more shooter than RPG and is shorter than Mass Effect, still worth it though. And I hate RPG's (True Story)

So you hate character development and complexity that makes a game more interesting? lol k
Avatar image for The_Last_Paladi
The_Last_Paladi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The_Last_Paladi
Member since 2005 • 122 Posts

I need a giant adventure RPG, with openess and customization and loot galore. Skyrim is always decent but I was hoping for something new.

Guild Wars 2 Is fun, but hard to get back in to for some reason.

I really dont want to play wow again but...there's always that nagging in the back of my head thats like "c'mon, its what you need"

The Old Republic is great with story and stuff, but also hard to get into the F2p, and if im gonna pay, im conflicted between that and wow.

I've played Morrowind like...a billion times. I cant even put a number on the hours...i know it like the back of my hand.

So, RPG or MMO, doesn't matter. what matters in a new adventure, openess that feels like i could go anywhere and do anything.

Yes i've played all fallouts, KOTOR, ME, KoA:R, just hoping there's something I missed

supercredit
Try Kingdom of Amalur, Two worlds II, Fallout 3 or New Vegas. They seem to fit the descriptions you're looking for.
supercredit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 supercredit

Try Kingdom of Amalur, Two worlds II, Fallout 3 or New Vegas. They seem to fit the descriptions you're looking for.

Everything you said is already on my list... besides two words 2..which sounds and looks terrible. sorry.

louielee1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 louielee1988
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Dude,try to play FM2013,Choose a very small team from a tiny league ,try to survice.That 's a adventure. www.farmer100.com Professional online game trading website
mardavrio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 mardavrio
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I take it you've done Witcher2 and Dragon Age Origins?, both good but maybe not as open as you are looking for
fnevaeva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 fnevaeva
Member since 2005 • 617 Posts
My mom is open