I Got a great game idea.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shockedone24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Shockedone24
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I have the greatest game idea as far as music games go. First let me say it would be available on 360, ps2 and ps3 and wii. It's similar to Rock Band, but alot more in depth and is harder, but better. There are 88 songs total on the game, ranging from some easier songs such as "One Step Closer" By Linkin Park to hardest of all "Disposable Heroes" by Metallica. It has 5 online modes, and 7 offline modes, an endless band customization and creation. A tattoo creator mode for your members, and everything on them is customizeable, after you choose a gender. Also there is a "Create a Solo" mode, which assigns certain notes to each button on the guitar, drum pad, or bass, depending on how many times you hit that button a different note is played, such as hitting a button once, one note, two times in a row a different note and so on. The game would also use the Unreal 3 Graphics engine seen in Bioshock, Gears of War and Unreal 3. Tell me what you think.

Ekustix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Ekustix
Member since 2004 • 483 Posts

Do you have a multi-million dollar budget to fund it?

CheeChee_Macko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CheeChee_Macko
Member since 2008 • 2236 Posts

The game would also use the Unreal 3 Graphics engine seen in Bioshock, Gears of War and Unreal 3. Tell me what you think.Shockedone24

Why stop there? CryENGINE2 all the way!

foxtrot_iv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 foxtrot_iv
Member since 2008 • 134 Posts

[QUOTE="Shockedone24"]The game would also use the Unreal 3 Graphics engine seen in Bioshock, Gears of War and Unreal 3. Tell me what you think.CheeChee_Macko

Why stop there? CryENGINE2 all the way!

lol, good comment.. made me laugh

Ekustix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Ekustix
Member since 2004 • 483 Posts

I've got a crazy idea...

Start a real band?!

:o

foxtrot_iv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 foxtrot_iv
Member since 2008 • 134 Posts
i'v got a great idea for a[part of a] game too.. check out my weapon mods thread
and i can't remember if there are any rules for refering to other threads so don't moderate me for doing this if i'm not suppost to :]]
Chellmit55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Chellmit55
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts
that would be a good idea but i think its more likely to come out with more guitar heros or another rock band