Goriest Video Games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

goryvideogames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 goryvideogames
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

I admit Manhunt is a guilty pleasure, so much gore! I want to discover more gruesome games, what are some of the most violent games you've ever played?

dethtrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dethtrain
Member since 2004 • 570 Posts

Hah, I immediately thought of manhunt when I saw the topic. I have Mad World for the wii (still didn't play it lol) but it looks pretty nasty. I think the latest Mortal Kombat is probably the bloodiest game I've played in recent memory. God Of War too but the violence is mostly against mythical creatures. I think one of the Punisher games was supposed to be gruesome with elements of torture in it.

DeViLzzz2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DeViLzzz2014
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@dethtrain said:

Hah, I immediately thought of manhunt when I saw the topic. I have Mad World for the wii (still didn't play it lol) but it looks pretty nasty. I think the latest Mortal Kombat is probably the bloodiest game I've played in recent memory. God Of War too but the violence is mostly against mythical creatures. I think one of the Punisher games was supposed to be gruesome with elements of torture in it.

I thought of the Manhunt games too right away.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

@dethtrain: Not "torture," "interrogation." And if you killed them before or after they sang like a canary, you lose points(not that that ever really stopped us from checking out the results of shoving a dude into a woodchipper or an industrial ceiling fan...).

creepychainsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 creepychainsaw
Member since 2013 • 52 Posts

State of Emergency was pretty gruesome. I think your only objective was to go around and kill everyone and like masses of people were just running around aimlessly. Also Splatterhouse is such a gore fest.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#6 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Some of the goriest games I can think of are the Dead Space games, The Darkness II (ramps the bloodshed up from the first by a factor of ten), Madworld (although it's set in a humorous context) and the two No More Heroes games (although they're heavily, heavily stylized).

ShangTsung7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 ShangTsung7
Member since 2014 • 250 Posts

Time Killers.

highly underrated old classic, only fighting game ever made where you can literally lose your limbs and continue hobbling around fighting, still amazed that brutally sick game never got popular..