GGD Lounge - The Dead On Arrival Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#201 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

My November mainly consists of Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.Haziqonfire

I'm honestly curious as to how Super Mario 3D land and Skyward will play out. Since this is Nintendo we're talking about, I'm sure their games will be top-notch, as most of their games are. AC Revelations is the only game that I'm truly excited for, above all others, because I love the Assassin's Creed series and I can't get enough of it. Hopefully, this will be the end of Ezio's story and I'm hoping that they eventually make Desmond a full-time assassin, without the use of the Animus any longer in a future game.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#202 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

My November mainly consists of Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.Haziqonfire

For me, it's Uncharted 3, Rayman: Origins, Skyward Sword, and maybe Goldeneye. Then I'll probably spend December catching up on the rest I missed (like the Team Ico collection or whatever they call it).

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Metamania

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]My November mainly consists of Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.c_rake

For me, it's Uncharted 3, Rayman: Origins, Skyward Sword, and maybe Goldeneye. Then I'll probably spend December catching up on the rest I missed (like the Team Ico collection or whatever they call it).

Is there going to be any kind of co-op play for Goldeneye 007 Reloaded or is it just single-player? I know there's going to be leaderboard scores to beat for the MI6 missions and of course, there's multiplayer. It wouldn't be Goldeneye without it!

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#204 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Is there going to be any kind of co-op play for Goldeneye 007 Reloaded or is it just single-player? I know there's going to be leaderboard scores to beat for the MI6 missions and of course, there's multiplayer. It wouldn't be Goldeneye without it!Metamania

I don't know. Haven't been following it at all. Never played Goldeneye before either. Just heard all the good things said about the Wii version and thought I might as well give it a shot.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#205 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

Anybody ever have own/use a futon bed? How comfortable compared to a normal bed was it? I am thinking about getting once since my bedroom is so small where I am now and this would allow me to put my recliner in the bedroom too. Right now all I can fit is a king bed and a dresser due to where windows and doors are situated(only have to blank walls two use) and **** is so tight. I have to walk sideways between the bed and dresser as is.

xxKai
I use a couch :P not sure what the difference is, but using a couch is ok unless you don't have a pillow, you're head will either be too high if you use the arm rest or will be too low if you don't

Yeah, I use to use a couch way back in the early 90's and it wasn't bad for a single guy.
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#206 xxKai
Member since 2011 • 2689 Posts
Yeah, I use to use a couch way back in the early 90's and it wasn't bad for a single guy.Dracula68
Haha I love my couch tho it's so comfy :3
Impossible! Only I am the wild party animal.ExoticAnimal
Lawl I forgot!
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]so this is what it takes to get you guys to post...:lol:ExoticAnimal
Where were you last night? Hmmm...

when last night? i dunno? prolly either sleeping or watching one piece :P
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 xxKai
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]so this is what it takes to get you guys to post...:lol:starwarsjunky
Where were you last night? Hmmm...

Oh the lies, the usual hardcore party cover up
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]Is there going to be any kind of co-op play for Goldeneye 007 Reloaded or is it just single-player? I know there's going to be leaderboard scores to beat for the MI6 missions and of course, there's multiplayer. It wouldn't be Goldeneye without it!c_rake

I don't know. Haven't been following it at all. Never played Goldeneye before either. Just heard all the good things said about the Wii version and thought I might as well give it a shot.

I think all they are doing with the new versions is giving it a new graphical engine (the one that Call Of Duty uses) and more options than what the Wii has in the game. Should be fun!

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 starwarsjunky
[QUOTE="xxKai"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Where were you last night? Hmmm...

Oh the lies, the usual hardcore party cover up

keep thinkin' that...
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
I'm tired yet if I go lay down I can't fall asleep...fun times I tells ya! Time to go gets me a pick-me-up.
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#212 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
I'm tired yet if I go lay down I can't fall asleep...fun times I tells ya! Time to go gets me a pick-me-up.Dracula68
I hate that.
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 xxKai
[QUOTE="Dracula68"] I'm tired yet if I go lay down I can't fall asleep...fun times I tells ya! Time to go gets me a pick-me-up.Allicrombie
I hate that.

Hahah, you should do something to get your mind off of whatever's stopping you from sleeping, or the opposite, have something on your mind and keep thinking about it, and thinking about it... and keep thinking about it......... Then you sleep :3
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
I'm tired yet if I go lay down I can't fall asleep...fun times I tells ya! Time to go gets me a pick-me-up.Dracula68
Count all the Alli's that jump over the fence and that'll put you out to sleep quickly.
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Allicrombie
[QUOTE="Dracula68"] I'm tired yet if I go lay down I can't fall asleep...fun times I tells ya! Time to go gets me a pick-me-up.ExoticAnimal
Count all the Alli's that jump over the fence and that'll put you out to sleep quickly.

actually one Alli will put you to sleep rather quickly.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Dracula68"] I'm tired yet if I go lay down I can't fall asleep...fun times I tells ya! Time to go gets me a pick-me-up.Allicrombie

Are you saying that you're a boring person?
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 xxKai
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Allicrombie"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Count all the Alli's that jump over the fence and that'll put you out to sleep quickly.

She's probably saying she's gonna beat the crap out of you if you think of her before you sleep LOL
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Allicrombie
[QUOTE="xxKai"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Allicrombie"] actually one Alli will put you to sleep rather quickly.

She's probably saying she's gonna beat the crap out of you if you think of her before you sleep LOL

haha.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="xxKai"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Allicrombie"] actually one Alli will put you to sleep rather quickly.

I barely sleep at all and I don't remember anything that goes on in my head.
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 xxKai
Man I can't wait to play the upcoming fighting games, Street fighter x Tekken, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Tekken tag, Soulcaliber V, I'm so ready! Tho I'm probably the worst player, can't seem to get used to the lag on online matches lol They all look like great games, all very difference... except... for Soulcaliber V it looks exactly the same as IV haha but Imma get it anyways, since my fav character Yoshimitsu is in there
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 ExoticAnimal
Fighting games are meh. If you played one you've played them all.
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 xxKai
Very true lol the reason I buy them is not to find the difference but to play my favorite characters, yoshi and deadpool, it's so much fun against a friend especially when both of you are so equally matched, the first 2 games that pulled me into gaming years ago was super smash bros for n64, and the second naruto game for the gamecube haha
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 ExoticAnimal
Very true lol the reason I buy them is not to find the difference but to play my favorite characters, yoshi and deadpool, it's so much fun against a friend especially when both of you are so equally matched, the first 2 games that pulled me into gaming years ago was super smash bros for n64, and the second naruto game for the gamecube hahaxxKai
Ever play the Guilty Gear games? Best fighting series hands down imo.
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 xxKai
[QUOTE="xxKai"]Very true lol the reason I buy them is not to find the difference but to play my favorite characters, yoshi and deadpool, it's so much fun against a friend especially when both of you are so equally matched, the first 2 games that pulled me into gaming years ago was super smash bros for n64, and the second naruto game for the gamecube hahaExoticAnimal

Oh don't even get me started! O:! I let my friend borrow it last year he never gave it back lol Edit: Speaking of Gg, that same friend was actually about to buy BlazBlue last sunday, you know if it's any good?
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Allicrombie
[QUOTE="xxKai"]Very true lol the reason I buy them is not to find the difference but to play my favorite characters, yoshi and deadpool, it's so much fun against a friend especially when both of you are so equally matched, the first 2 games that pulled me into gaming years ago was super smash bros for n64, and the second naruto game for the gamecube hahaExoticAnimal

Guilty who? >.>
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 ExoticAnimal
Blazblue is great. Haven't played the 2nd one but I love the first game and hopefully I can buy the 2nd one. Not many characters but they are all unique in their own way. Story is kinda cool but not many people playing the online aspect anymore since they moved on to the 2nd game.
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 xxKai
Blazblue is great. Haven't played the 2nd one but I love the first game and hopefully I can buy the 2nd one. Not many characters but they are all unique in their own way. Story is kinda cool but not many people playing the online aspect anymore since they moved on to the 2nd game.ExoticAnimal
Wow didn't even realize there was a 2nd game already, definitely putting that on my to-buy list
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#228 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Ever play the Guilty Gear games? Best fighting series hands down imo.

Love the guilty gear games. Too bad the bosses are cheap as hell though.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="Yagr_Zero"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Ever play the Guilty Gear games? Best fighting series hands down imo.

Nah, you're just not good enough. :P
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 yagr_zero
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Nah, you're just not good enough. :P

There's no need in the world to let the boss have an attack that takes up the entire screen. :P
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 xxKai
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Yagr_Zero"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Ever play the Guilty Gear games? Best fighting series hands down imo.

Nah, you're just not good enough. :P

Oh snaps! :P tho the boss's are pretty hard, especially Justice
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 yagr_zero
[QUOTE="xxKai"] Oh snaps! :P tho the boss's are pretty hard, especially Justice

I'm talking about I-No. Sends out three attacks a round that you can't stop and have to be very lucky to dodge it entirely at all.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="Yagr_Zero"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Nah, you're just not good enough. :P

There's no need in the world to let the boss have an attack that takes up the entire screen. :P

Yea, I know. Justice made me rage hard like never before.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#234 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]My November mainly consists of Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.c_rake

Oh crap I forgot about Rayman! Damn haha. I wish I had a PS3 to be honest, Sony's first party is way more appealing to me than Microsoft's.

I worked today, I work as a Lab Monitor for my building on campus.

I still can't believe that people really don't know much about computers and how lazy they are.

Girl: "My computer screen turned black, I don't know what happened!!"
Me: "Okay, I'll look"
Me: "The wire for the monitor was unplugged ..."
Girl: "OH"

Smh.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 ExoticAnimal
Wait a second, is Alli's avy i-no?
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 xxKai
Wait a second, is Alli's avy i-no?ExoticAnimal
Don't tell me you've never noticed :lol:
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Allicrombie

[QUOTE="c_rake"]

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]My November mainly consists of Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.Haziqonfire

Oh crap I forgot about Rayman! Damn haha. I wish I had a PS3 to be honest, Sony's first party is way more appealing to me than Microsoft's.

I still can't believe that people really don't know much about computers and how lazy they are.

Smh.

Alls I needz iz Skyrim.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Allicrombie
You do know I've had this avy for awhile now.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 starwarsjunky

[QUOTE="c_rake"]

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]My November mainly consists of Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.Haziqonfire

Smh.

i can't stand people sometimes. i'm not saying you have to be great at computers, but know the VERY basics...something needs power to work. somethings not showing any lights or anything? CHECK THE POWER.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]Wait a second, is Alli's avy i-no?xxKai
Don't tell me you've never noticed :lol:

I never notice. I couldn't figured out for the longest time. So glad I know now. :P
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]Wait a second, is Alli's avy i-no?Allicrombie

You could have told me but no... you had to keep it a secret.
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 yagr_zero
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Yea, I know. Justice made me rage hard like never before.

At least Street Fighter allows you to face bosses that don't fill up the screen. Then again, I was never too good at street fighter and could actually get a large amount of challenges done on Guilty Gear.
Took you some time, eh? :P
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 xxKai

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

[QUOTE="c_rake"]

starwarsjunky

Smh.

i can't stand people sometimes. i'm not saying you have to be great at computers, but know the VERY basics...something needs power to work. somethings not showing any lights or anything? CHECK THE POWER.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Allicrombie
[QUOTE="Allicrombie"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]Wait a second, is Alli's avy i-no?ExoticAnimal

*goes to change avi now*
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 xxKai
[QUOTE="Allicrombie"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Allicrombie"] You do know I've had this avy for awhile now.

*goes to change avi now*

99% chance it's going to be skyrim
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 yagr_zero
[QUOTE="Allicrombie"] *goes to change avi now*

To Disgaea or Harley Quinn now?
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 xxKai
[QUOTE="Yagr_Zero"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Yea, I know. Justice made me rage hard like never before.

At least Street Fighter allows you to face bosses that don't fill up the screen. Then again, I was never too good at street fighter and could actually get a large amount of challenges done on Guilty Gear.
Took you some time, eh? :P

Lol, one of the most balanced bosses I've played against so far is from Super Smash Bros Brawl actually, you getta fight Rayquaza o_o
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#248 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

xxKai

LOL.

Oh god.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 ExoticAnimal
You can beat Skyrim in a little over 2 hours. :lol:
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 starwarsjunky

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] Oh crap I forgot about Rayman! Damn haha. I wish I had a PS3 to be honest, Sony's first party is way more appealing to me than Microsoft's.

Smh.

xxKai

how does "any" refer to an R? i dont get it :(