GGD Lounge - The Dead On Arrival Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#151 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
I'm so lost in Dark Souls. I have no idea where or what I'm suppose to be doing. I'm fighting the ents now. lolExoticAnimal
I just cleared Sen's Fortress and am a little scared of Anor Londo. What have you done so far?
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]I'm so lost in Dark Souls. I have no idea where or what I'm suppose to be doing. I'm fighting the ents now. lolrragnaar
I just cleared Sen's Fortress and am a little scared of Anor Londo. What have you done so far?

Well I've defeated the taurus demon and continued onwards til there was a red dragon on the bridge and seems like no way to get across so went back down to the door that was locked in the tower and used my master key and went down there through and climbed up to the forest. Got to the one legged monster and continued onwards to the point where I reached a huge gate that was closed and not really sure where to go. Should I go down to where the ghosts are at the bottom of the starting fire place?
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#153 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

I is here now.

I is run away from System Wars, hopefully forever.

rragnaar

Welcome aboard duder! Oh god... Dark Souls is so amazing. I'm having nerdgasms left and right.

Too many games and no time :(.

I want to play it but boo, there's like 10 games I want, but I don't want to blow all my money on games lol - plus I have no time :(.

Double sad face.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 rragnaar

@Exotic-You need to make it across that bridge to make progress. There is a safe spot about halfway across it. It also opens up a nice shortcut to the Undead Burg bonfire.

@Haziq- I know the feeling. I'm in a tough enough spot in terms of time and money that I'm feeling like I'm only going to be able to get one more game this year and I'm really torn between Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. I could always sell some stuff, but I hate doing that.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="rragnaar"] You need to make it across that bridge to make progress. There is a safe spot about halfway across it. It also opens up a nice shortcut to the Undead Burg bonfire.

Ah, ok. I'll try that. Seemed like there was no way to get across at all.
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#156 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

@Exotic-You need to make it across that bridge to make progress. There is a safe spot about halfway across it. It also opens up a nice shortcut to the Undead Burg bonfire.

@Haziq- I know the feeling. I'm in a tough enough spot in terms of time and money that I'm feeling like I'm only going to be able to get one more game this year and I'm really torn between Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. I could always sell some stuff, but I hate doing that.

rragnaar
comparing another game with Skyrim = epic fail.
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#157 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
Dark Souls is 70 bucks :( That might be just a tad too much for a game I don't intend to do more than experience.. I guess I'll try my fruitles efforts of getting my hands on Demon's souls first. By the time that ever happens, Dark Souls will be 10 bucks :lol:
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

I is here now.

I is run away from System Wars, hopefully forever.

Haziqonfire
I am too afraid to venture in as everything seems like trolling to me
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Dracula68

comparing another game with Skyrim = epic fail.Allicrombie

You referring to me too with my question a page back?

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]

comparing another game with Skyrim = epic fail.Dracula68

Most likely.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]

comparing another game with Skyrim = epic fail.ExoticAnimal

Most likely.

You like starting trouble huh?

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Dracula68
Working OT Rag? I feel like every ban request I see is you right now...lol
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Dracula68"]

Dracula68

Most likely.

You like starting trouble huh?

I do not like trouble so I will skedaddle out of here.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Dracula68

I do not like trouble so I will skedaddle out of here.ExoticAnimal

She probably went to be already like a normal human.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]I do not like trouble so I will skedaddle out of here.Dracula68

She probably went to be already like a normal human.

But she's not normal. No one is normal on GS.
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 rragnaar
Working OT Rag? I feel like every ban request I see is you right now...lolDracula68
One spammer led to like five others.:P
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Dracula68
[QUOTE="Dracula68"]Working OT Rag? I feel like every ban request I see is you right now...lolrragnaar

I didn't even pay attention to see if they were all the same person or not.
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 rragnaar
[QUOTE="rragnaar"][QUOTE="Dracula68"]Working OT Rag? I feel like every ban request I see is you right now...lolDracula68

Had to be. It was all in one thread and the names were all clever ones like 'eighakfdgfj' and 'hbkvf'.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Dracula68

[QUOTE="Dracula68"][QUOTE="rragnaar"] One spammer led to like five others.:Prragnaar

Had to be. It was all in one thread and the names were all clever ones like 'eighakfdgfj' and 'hbkvf'.

Well if you notice one again let me know so I can look into it.(you can leave something like that as the reason)

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#170 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Had to be. It was all in one thread and the names were all clever ones like 'eighakfdgfj' and 'hbkvf'.rragnaar

I see they went with the old naming convention of "pound random keys and see what you get." Classy. Least most spammers have the decency to make their usernames something half-way legible.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Dracula68

Anybody ever have own/use a futon bed? How comfortable compared to a normal bed was it? I am thinking about getting once since my bedroom is so small where I am now and this would allow me to put my recliner in the bedroom too. Right now all I can fit is a king bed and a dresser due to where windows and doors are situated(only have to blank walls two use) and **** is so tight. I have to walk sideways between the bed and dresser as is.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ExoticAnimal

Anybody ever have own/use a futon bed? How comfortable compared to a normal bed was it? I am thinking about getting once since my bedroom is so small where I am now and this would allow me to put my recliner in the bedroom too. Right now all I can fit is a king bed and a dresser due to where windows and doors are situated(only have to blank walls two use) and **** is so tight. I have to walk sideways between the bed and dresser as is.

Dracula68
I have one at my mom's house in the basement and don't really like it but I do sleep there as its a better alternative to my bed.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Dracula68
[QUOTE="Dracula68"]

ExoticAnimal
I have one at my mom's house in the basement and don't really like it but I do sleep there as its a better alternative to my bed.

How thick is the mattress about?
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="Dracula68"]

Dracula68

How thick is the mattress about?

I dunno, like 6 inches or so but it gets worn down pretty fast. My brother uses it a lot when gaming and the mattress was almost flattened after like a year or so and he's about 240 lbs or so.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Dracula68

I dunno, like 6 inches or so but it gets worn down pretty fast. My brother uses it a lot when gaming and the mattress was almost flattened after like a year or so and he's about 240 lbs or so.ExoticAnimal

Yeah I was worried about it being used like a couch if that would happen. Ugh....

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Dracula68
Another question I had is do they make them better so when you sitting on them the top doesn't fall/slump down...if you get what I am trying to say?
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 ExoticAnimal
Another question I had is do they make them better so when you sitting on them the top doesn't fall/slump down...if you get what I am trying to say?Dracula68
I think I know what your're trying to say. The one we have does slide a little bit but its fine once you are sitting down. There's a metal bar that basically keeps it from sliding.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]I dunno, like 6 inches or so but it gets worn down pretty fast. My brother uses it a lot when gaming and the mattress was almost flattened after like a year or so and he's about 240 lbs or so.Dracula68

Yeah I was worried about it being used like a couch if that would happen. Ugh....

Yea, I would avoid it.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 haziqonfire

rragnaar

Yeah, I used to trade in games a lot but now, not so much. For this year I didn't really buy much, so most of my purchasing will be done next month :P.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#180 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

[QUOTE="rragnaar"]

Haziqonfire

Yeah, I used to trade in games a lot but now, not so much. For this year I didn't really buy much, so most of my purchasing will be done next month :P.

Don't remind me about November! I mean...

Otomedius's Excellent, Goldeneye 007 Reloaded, and Lord Of The Rings: WOTN comes out on November 1st...

MW3 on November 8th, followed by Skyrim three days later. Then November 15th, it's going to be Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Saints Row: The Third, AND Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Finally, on the...22nd, I believe, it will be KOF XIII! I am so going to be busy with all of these games that it ain't just funny anymore!

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Daavpuke

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

[QUOTE="rragnaar"]

Metamania

Otomedius's Excellent, Goldeneye 007 Reloaded, and Lord Of The Rings: WOTN comes out on November 1st...

MW3 on November 8th, followed by Skyrim three days later. Then November 15th, it's going to be Assassin's Creed: AC, Saints Row: The Third, AND Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Finally, on the...22nd, I believe, it will be KOF XIII! I am so going to be busy with all of these games that it ain't just funny anymore!

Bar MW3, all those games all sound good to me too. Luckily, half of those are out of our review league, but still..
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

Daavpuke

MW3 on November 8th, followed by Skyrim three days later. Then November 15th, it's going to be Assassin's Creed: AC, Saints Row: The Third, AND Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Finally, on the...22nd, I believe, it will be KOF XIII! I am so going to be busy with all of these games that it ain't just funny anymore!

Bar MW3, all those games all sound good to me too. Luckily, half of those are out of our review league, but still..

Well, I'm getting MW3 because I am too curious as to how this one will play and I'm interested in the very-popular Survival mode, which I can't wait to try out.

But why are some of these games out of your review league? I'm sure you can review them too, right?

xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#183 xxKai
Member since 2011 • 2689 Posts

Dracula68
I use a couch :P not sure what the difference is, but using a couch is ok unless you don't have a pillow, you're head will either be too high if you use the arm rest or will be too low if you don't
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Daavpuke

[QUOTE="Daavpuke"][QUOTE="Metamania"]

Metamania

Well, I'm getting MW3 because I am too curious as to how this one will play and I'm interested in the very-popular Survival mode, which I can't wait to try out.

But why are some of these games out of your review league? I'm sure you can review them too, right?

Because you need to run a successful operation in order to get review copies from the higher ups. Capcom, EA, Ubisoft, all those guys.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
yeah, i'm pretty much awesome...
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 xxKai
yeah, Kai's pretty much awesome...starwarsjunky
Fix'd
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Metamania

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]yeah, pepperoni prizes are pretty much awesome...xxKai
Fix'd

No, it's now really fix'd! :D

xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 xxKai

[QUOTE="xxKai"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]yeah, pepperoni prizes are pretty much awesome...Metamania

Fix'd

No, it's now really fix'd! :D

XD
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#190 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

Because you need to run a successful operation in order to get review copies from the higher ups. Capcom, EA, Ubisoft, all those guys.Daavpuke

The team ain't pulling their weight, I take it?

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
so this is what it takes to get you guys to post...:lol:
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Metamania

[QUOTE="Daavpuke"]Because you need to run a successful operation in order to get review copies from the higher ups. Capcom, EA, Ubisoft, all those guys.c_rake

The team ain't pulling their weight, I take it?

I was about to say the same thing, c_rake!

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 ExoticAnimal
so this is what it takes to get you guys to post...:lol:starwarsjunky
Where were you last night? Hmmm...
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 xxKai
[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]so this is what it takes to get you guys to post...:lol:ExoticAnimal

He's been at them parties, probably being a wild party animal
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Metamania

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]so this is what it takes to get you guys to post...:lol:xxKai

Not to mention being the talk of the town of that party!

xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 xxKai

[QUOTE="xxKai"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"] Where were you last night? Hmmm...Metamania

Not to mention being the talk of the town of that party!

Maybe we should join swj next time meta :D
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 haziqonfire
My November mainly consists of Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 xxKai
My November mainly consists of Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.Haziqonfire
Noice, my november is UMvsC and H:ce Anniversary both on Nov. 15 :3
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]so this is what it takes to get you guys to post...:lol:xxKai

Impossible! Only I am the wild party animal.