Game Idea- "Legends Never Die"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CopperTongue42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CopperTongue42
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Okay, so I've got three game ideas... this one is called "Legends Never Die: A Tale of Eternity".

[the basis is that You are a Guy(or Girl, if you so choose), who lives in a world, where people who become legends don't age, don't get sick, they can return from the dead... until their legendary aura runs out. oh, and they can use magic.

there's this thing called the "legend stat" that Grants "immortality" until the next "book".

The thing is, you have to play through over half an entire "book" to get your first legend stat.

yeah. i'm evil.]--OLD

The new basis... is that you are immortal. Well, semi-immortal. you can be killed, but if not, then you'll live 'til the end of time... due to a curse placed on you. but here's the thing. there's one other person who has the same curse as you. and you have to find them.

the legend stat is still there. but it now just ups your other stats. and gives you new skills.

there are different books... but there are only four. seven regular bosses each, one final boss each, one superboss total.

IF i make this game right, you could be have about a month of satisfying story time... making this a legendary Game.

Sooo..... anybody want to give some NEW commentary?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Sorry but it looks terrible

CopperTongue42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CopperTongue42

@MonsieurX said:

Sorry but it looks terrible

And your not going to attempt to make it better? Then Good day, And I hope to never hear from you again.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

I'm bored already. :(

CopperTongue42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CopperTongue42

Okay, so i officially hate you two now. you comment on my post just to insult me, when you could have just as easily given me constructive criticism. you... are assholes... and I am never posting on this site again, because apparently everyone is an asshole who can't even see when someone wants GOOD HELP.