Free to (Pay) games.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nerkcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nerkcon
Member since 2006 • 4707 Posts

Is anyone else sick of looking for a good online game with a free to play setting and you think you found one and then... you get stuck with something then you look in the "Item Mail" and find very important items not only for a fee, but only for a "Gold" subscription that you have to pay MONTHLY for, too?! This is just so stupid! I mean their entire advertisements are naked girl artwork around the title with 'free to play' in big shinny letters under it. Worst of all for all the money they are making off of their 'free' game the NPCs don't speak full English grammar and some times not even the website has proper grammar.

Nerkcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Nerkcon
Member since 2006 • 4707 Posts

Okay, I know you can't spend a lot of money to make a game like a MMO then charge nothing at all to play it. But the thing is their main draw in is that there game is free to play but the game is a lot better with item mail and especially with gold membership. And with all that money they are making with the 'optional' fees couldn't they had at least fully translate the game? I have a feeling they don't care about United States of America gamers like me and only want my U.S. dollars. :(

Bottom line some free to play games a lot for items ($50 or greater as the cheapest) and even some sort of membership with an monthly payment and to be able to buy more items. So they could be making more money then you think they do. It's like EA and their countless remakes and expansions.