Drakes Fortune Fortress Vine?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AZygote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AZygote
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
After you jump out of the window on the fortress and get to the second wall there is a vine and then you jump to a ledge on the right (the part where you're making your way to the window that you jump back into the fortress). I can't jump from the vine to the ledge. I've climbed up the vine a step or two, down a step or two, paused before swinging back and forth... no matter what I do I only reach so far in the jump and crash. Is there a trick I'm missing? I'm on a PS3. Thanks for any help.
MAS_100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 MAS_100
Member since 2012 • 77 Posts

After you jump out of the window on the fortress and get to the second wall there is a vine and then you jump to a ledge on the right (the part where you're making your way to the window that you jump back into the fortress). I can't jump from the vine to the ledge. I've climbed up the vine a step or two, down a step or two, paused before swinging back and forth... no matter what I do I only reach so far in the jump and crash. Is there a trick I'm missing? I'm on a PS3. Thanks for any help. AZygote

You realise you've posted that on the First Person Shooters forum right? When Uncharted is a third Person game?

But anyway, I don't think there is any trick to it. I remember at certain points I'd frequently drop for no apparent reason it seemed, but the next time I attempted vine jumps they went okay. Maybe it was me doing it wrong first, or it's something to do with the game. 

I can't perfectly recall that exact moment from the game, but perhaps if you have kept trying there is somewhere else you have to jump to rather than that spot? I'm not sure I'm afraid, but either way I don't think there is any trick to it at all.