Do you still play on gen 7 consoles?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

Poll Do you still play on gen 7 consoles? (42 votes)

Yes 79%
No 2%
Sometimes 10%
No, but i still have the console(s) 10%

So do you guys still have a PS3/Wii/360? Or have you moved on completely?

• 
Christiaan1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#51 Christiaan1996
Member since 2014 • 98 Posts

#@torenojohn7:

I completely agree with you there....hope the developers read this and accept that they need to make most games on 7th gen for next 3 to 4 years...people don't have money to waste nowadays...except richer people that like to make us that use our money to buy food, fuel, and more important stuff look like poor little people...the 360 and PS3 still has a huge capability when it comes to graphics...even if they are a bit watered down...the games are still amazing!!! I LOVE THE PS3 and XBOX 360...one day...maybe in like 20 years I will still be playing great games on them and even my PS2!!! I know loads of people that just got into the PS2....so I hope developers start making some great games for the PS3 and 360....not that there aren't any good games but we could use a few hundred more games....the PS3 especially because of the Blu Ray disc size...is more than capable of having huge games running on it...just look at The Last of Us and GTA 5...best graphics ever seen on any console...and PS3's GTA 5 looks loads better than 360...thanks for reading my post...I hope that the developers read this and realize that I would pay TOP DOLLAR for these games even if they may be a little watered down graphics wise...PS3 500gb and 360 500gb consoles are out so no worries for space on HD's...thanks :D

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#52 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@torenojohn7 said:

@The_Last_Ride: I never said i don't like them.. i love metroid and portal but i just don't like the mainstream garbage.

I love socom but i hate gears of war.. i don't give a shit about metacritic or any game review website my opinion comes first.. i just don't like mindless shooters simple! i never gave a shit about halo,borderlands or team fortress its just my type of game! i don't play games for multiplayer.

Now that i can agree on, the difference is that i like Destiny. But i hate all the ones you mentioned