This topic is locked from further discussion.

POKE777GM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 POKE777GM
Member since 2009 • 53 Posts

The unattained love of my life.

I love the series wonder why they stopped making them even though Level 5 sold the game pretty well.

DrRockso87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 DrRockso87
Member since 2010 • 2647 Posts

Dark Cloud HD Collection and Dark Cloud 3 need to happen. I wish Sony and Level-5 were interested.

POKE777GM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 POKE777GM

Dark Cloud HD Collection and Dark Cloud 3 need to happen. I wish Sony and Level-5 were interested.

DrRockso87
Man you are soooo right!
Intense00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Intense00
Member since 2012 • 51 Posts

5 years ago I thought for sure they're gonna make a new one

LINO-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LINO-X
Member since 2010 • 33 Posts

YEAH i hope it comes! THEY always stop making the good games!

POKE777GM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 POKE777GM

YEAH i hope it comes! THEY always stop making the good games!

LINO-X
Lol we share the same level and post count, till I posted this O.O On topic. WKC is still getting made even though it's awful IMHO.
LINO-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LINO-X
Member since 2010 • 33 Posts

HAHA i noticed that we have the same level and posts

Will i do like WKC BUT Drak cloud is thousend times much better to make than making WKC III!

if they have time ti make lame games they should save it and make Drak cloud 3 i am waiting for this game scince Dark cloude 2! just what are they waiting for!

aaronikiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 aaronikiss
Member since 2004 • 661 Posts
Love these games. Hoping for a third. HD collection would be awesome.
Baschable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Baschable
Member since 2012 • 29 Posts

totally agree, dark cloud 2s one of the best games ive played, wish there was a 3 really, i'd buy it without thinking

danta97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 danta97
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
There is a risk in wanting a dc3 i mean if level-5 stuffs up we'll have a disappointing game and if they don't make dc3 at least we'll be left with dc2 witch was THE BEAST on the positive side when has level-5 stuffed up a game and there known for grate games and making grate sequels if they make this right it could be as big as final fantasy but that's just my opinion
dragon1145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dragon1145
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

yup and yet call of duty keeps going......all the game developers these days just take a game slap a new logo on it and make millions.,...

KidKupo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#12 KidKupo
Member since 2008 • 279 Posts

yup and yet call of duty keeps going......all the game developers these days just take a game slap a new logo on it and make millions.,...

dragon1145

RPG's require to much work versus other games which are made these days. And the games like Call of Duty and Madden set records for sales while they require less than a year of time to develop where as an RPG would only have half the sales (if good) and require 4-5+ years to develop.

Madden 13 set the sales record for a 24 hour period with 900,000 units sold in 24 hours. Most RPG's will be lucky to see twice that in sales for their whole shelf life. Skyrim which was a 4 year project is equal in sales with Madden which is like 6 months of work with a much smaller staff.

SSK11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SSK11
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
just plzzz make d third part of it ,,,itzzz still d best game for me ....
farbrorbla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 farbrorbla
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts

dragon1145
Why even mentioning a FPS in this topic? That exact game is loved by millions and millions of players in all ages and is just that for a good reason, it offers quick and not so challenging multiplayer experience that few developers can compete with. Because of that it fills up a part of the gaming industy which is the one for casual online gamers, a group that would never even go near DC3 even if it did get a release. In no way are the developers to blame if you thinkl to many FPS are being made they simply cater to an existing market. And with that soapbox out of the way i do hope for a DC3 or even better a Rogue galaxy 2 (tired of the first one after playing it for the fifth time)
StevoJohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 StevoJohnson
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I don't quite think you understand the point of his remark. It wasn't about the fan-base, it was about how they practically copy the previous instalment and add a "fresh coat of paint". The games are okay, sure, but you cant deny that the developers are a bit lazy.
marcpixler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 marcpixler
Member since 2005 • 246 Posts

dark cloud 2 was so great .the collections were ahead of their time.

CerRias0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CerRias0
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hey everyone, I understand that you are all players and appreciators of the Dark Cloud series, as am I. I've recently joined a Facebook event entitled 'Dark Cloud 3 Revolution' which already has 88 currently attending members. The event starts on 24 March 2013 and involves all of the members simultaneously messaging Level 5 and convincing them that there are still a load of DC fans out there that yearn for a third Dark Cloud. The group is open to all and anyone who possesses a Facebook account. Obviously if we don't get a response for a third Dark Cloud, we may still enquire about a HD rebuff or PSN release of the previous two classics, Dark Cloud 1 and 2. Help us in this simple task to revive a classic, and thank you very much! The link to the Facebook event is as thus: http://www.facebook.com/events/134678946704422/?ref=ts&fref=ts