Could use a hint...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Myrkan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Myrkan
Member since 2004 • 1304 Posts
I guess this is a good place to ask. Having some trouble on KOTOR. I'm currently on Manaan and investigating Sunry's murder case. In previous campaigns I didnt bother with it, as I made some mistakes in the investigation. This time I'm trying to do it right, and I have already questioned everyone at the hotel and I have questioned Sunry, and gotsome evidence from the RepublicEmbassy. I cant leave the Sith Embassy right now, but I need to get the data from them. I got past the flow control vaults (wanted to save computer spikes) and I have explored every area besides the training room, which is locked...I have Carth and Jolee with me, so I selected carth to see if security options showed up. They didnt, but I'm thinking maybe its because his skill is so low. I could restart and bring Mission with me (high security skill). I could do that or try to decrypt the passcards instead of breaking in to get full access to the base (not sure if it will unlock everything, though). Since I'm a Soldier/Jedi Guardian, I'm mainly skilled in combat of course, so I might as well just ignore this one and go Scoundrel/Jedi Consular next play-through, just to see everything.