This topic is locked from further discussion.

BladeOfHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 BladeOfHeaven
Member since 2006 • 6027 Posts

next week is my brithday and im getting 600$

what i can't decide is...
should i get a 360 or PS3.

i want a 360 because of the large game selection it has right now,
but the ps3 offers blu-ray and has many good games coming out such as MGS4

so help me choose please :D

Rikardur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Rikardur
Member since 2008 • 9290 Posts
You shouldn't be asking us, for we are almost all basically bias on some level. Just go try them out for yourself. But I've got something to say: How could you miss out on MGS4? You know its gonna be awesome :P
ZenesisX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 ZenesisX
Member since 2008 • 1651 Posts
Its really up to you what you want to do, What you pick should be based on some of the type of games you like to play the most. Its also a rumor about some price drop that should be coming soon so maybe its too early to decide. But im guessing you dont want to wait any longer. I dont like picking sides but from what i can tell, though the 360 has alot more titles, the PS3 seems to be the better buy because it is more expensive to get and you can easily afford the 360 later, also the 360 has a higher failure rate.
BladeOfHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 BladeOfHeaven
Member since 2006 • 6027 Posts

ok thanks guys..

i think im gonna go with the PS3, seeming on how it had some really good games coming out. Most of the games i want for 360 like COD4 are on ps3 anyways

Rikardur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Rikardur
Member since 2008 • 9290 Posts

ok thanks guys..

i think im gonna go with the PS3, seeming on how it had some really good games coming out. Most of the games i want for 360 like COD4 are on ps3 anyways

BladeOfHeaven

Yeah I actually was gonna say the PS3 was the better buy but i didnt want to seem too bias :P I used to want a 360, but being with just my PS3 has kept me happy enough to forget about the 360 and its flaws and to disown my Wii.