Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty 4???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BritSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BritSamurai
Member since 2007 • 40 Posts
I only have enough money and sensibility to buy one of the games: assassin's creed or Call of duty. To help you help me, here's some backround. I've played through, and on veteran too, both Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 3. I love shooters, but i do have a lot. Halo 3 is my favorite game, and i haven't played much else than shooters for a while. I would like a change of pace, buti don't want to waste $60 on a game with no mulitplayer and that will just sit in my room after i play it. Any suggestions?
theamitgoyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 theamitgoyal
Member since 2007 • 173 Posts

You said it yourself pal... if u love shooters and multiplayer... its COD4 hands down....

But I'm quite sure assassin's creed is going to rock... so why don't you wait a couple of days and see what the reviews have to say if you are unsure about it...

koolmankris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#3 koolmankris
Member since 2004 • 355 Posts
If you want a change of pace, then go for Assassin's Creed. COD4, while not as good as Halo 3 (IMO) it's not horrible either...It just seems a bit too short. Halo 3 has plenty of good replay-value, especially re-doing the campaign in Legendary Mode, and unlocking all the goodies (and there are ALOT). Still, COD4 offers a big change from the other games in the series. If you can, save up and get both, since Assassin's Creed looks fantastic.
Pessu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Pessu
Member since 2007 • 944 Posts
Cod4 is the best in the series and definately stands among the best shooters on pc. So I'd go with CoD4 but thats just me. I even like it over Crysis.
BadSushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#5 BadSushi
Member since 2005 • 959 Posts
COD4 has a single player as short as Halo's singleplayer, if not a tad bit shorter, CODs multiplayer blows every multiplayer that I have played out of the water... as for Assassin's Creed it looks like the single player will be about 3 times longer, with no single player... and Assassin's Creed is the first of a triology so, I don't know which one to favor at the moment, but I will be buying both.
canana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 canana
Member since 2006 • 14796 Posts
I'll say COD 4,but it's your choise.COD 4 is a FPS and AC is more a Stealth game