Assassin`s Creed Unity players make coop be boring

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Brazucass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Brazucass
Member since 2009 • 482 Posts

Why do people rush on cooperative mode? People are playing it as it was a first person shooter.

Arent we supposed to mark the target and kill simultaneously to avoid detection and score more points?

Instead I only see people running around the map and being spotted 30 times.

This game is missing a RESULTS screen at the end of the mission telling that player XYZ killed 50 guards but was discovered 50 times and the winner killed 15 guards and was a ghost.

That is why I miss PvP. There I could make sure the best is recognized. Not the crazy barbarian

sabretooth2066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By sabretooth2066
Member since 2013 • 402 Posts

...are they bunnyhopping too ?

welcome to the world of multiplayers!

THATS exactly one of the reasons why i avoid all those multiplayer games, it mostly just comes down to bunnyhopping, rushing, running, hectic, stress....thats not my kind of fun

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Damn Thats horrible.... I sympathise with you.... Co-Op is sacred and people need to show some respect.

sabretooth2066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4 sabretooth2066
Member since 2013 • 402 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Damn Thats horrible.... I sympathise with you.... Co-Op is sacred and people need to show some respect.

..uh oh...gamers showing respect in multiplayer games....i think when that day would come there arent even any humans left on this planet to play multiplayer games

Brazucass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Brazucass

Ahh btw this game is bugged as hell. Sometimes you complete all the coop mission objectives and the game ignores this fact without letting the session end.

This game is worth only 30 USD

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lulu_Lulu

@sabretooth2066

Its nothing a strict set of rules and proper moderating/enforcing can't fix.....

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

@Brazucass said:

Why do people rush on cooperative mode? People are playing it as it was a first person shooter.

Arent we supposed to mark the target and kill simultaneously to avoid detection and score more points?

This game is missing a RESULTS screen at the end of the mission telling that player XYZ killed 50 guards but was discovered 50 times and the winner killed 15 guards and was a ghost.

That is why I miss PvP. There I could make sure the best is recognized. Not the crazy barbarian

Are you playing on ps4? If soo add me and will do some co op. PSN ITALIANMOB.

Brazucass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Brazucass

@marcheegsr said:

@Brazucass said:

Are you playing on ps4? If soo add me and will do some co op. PSN ITALIANMOB.

Sorry man. Playing on PC

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#9 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Good thing I don't plan on buying this game then.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Hahahahahahahahahah that is hilarious Lulu

Coop unless its with good friends and family is horrible and pretty much filled with immature 12 year old kids.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jacanuk

@Brazucass said:

Stop playing with randoms and find a good group who know to play the game.

But it brings up a interesting thing, why is that no game yet has made it a option to pick by age?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lulu_Lulu

@Jacanuk

We really need to excercise some courtesy.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

This is the reason I used to love Brotherhood so much. It was the only game I ever played where understanding how the game was SUPPOSED to be played could trump having the most kills or the highest K:D.

(I hope this works...)

[URL=http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/El_Zo1212o/media/IMG_20110115_190324_zpsc6fdb28d.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x420/El_Zo1212o/IMG_20110115_190324_zpsc6fdb28d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

It didn't... :(

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jacanuk

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Jacanuk

We really need to excercise some courtesy.

Ya but you try telling that to the kids who run around in co-op, i tried one time in Unity and it was so bad and horrible that i almost ended up in a corner rocking back and forth just whispering "never again.....never again"

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lulu_Lulu

@Jacanuk

Tell them ?

Nah... Ban those fuckers !

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#16 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

This is why I don't like co-op. I don't get to enjoy the game at the pace I want to because people tend to zip through games especially when it comes to co-op. And even I feel more compelled to play at a faster pace because I don't want people waiting on me or anything.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@Brazucass said:

Welcome to every online game in today's gaming world. You should give World of Tanks a whirl. Half the people play as a team, focus fire and do their part and play their role. The other half charge in, gun blazing, going only for kills like it's a Call of Duty game.

I love the game when I get two teams that work (mostly) together... but more and more it's becoming a "chase the kills" game where people would rather get a higher kill count (and thus higher rating) than concentrating on winning the match. It's getting to the point where I barely feel like playing anymore.