Anyone got Gaming Youtube Channels?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Mesomorphin
Member since 2013 • 903 Posts

So I just started mine up and I've already uploaded a video. But do any do any you guys have any? and what kind of content do you upload, as I'd be interested into checking it out! If you guys want to check out my channel its down below. I'am not trying to advertise, more or less just trying to conversate with you guys about people's gaming channels.

[Moderator Edit - Link Removed]

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

No. But I watched your video and I could give you some criticism if you want. (Don't worry, it's nothing too harsh, just some tips in making the video flow better)

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mesomorphin

@behardy24: definitely man, would much appreciate that!

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

I don't have any (nobody to video with) but for influence i'd say look at TheSw1tcher and AVGN.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#5 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

I have a let's play channel on YouTube by the name of soulharvester45, but I'll definitely check your channel out.

Grieverr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Grieverr
Member since 2002 • 2835 Posts

I just checked out your video and thought it was pretty good - nice job! I really liked the humor. I also liked how you talked about both sides of the coin on the good and the bad.

I'll openly criticize one thing, and I hope you take it as just one person's opinion. That is, when you emphasize certain words (like when you run down all the systems the game is available for), you end up sounding like an angry meatbag, which I don't think was your goal. I assumed you were being funny, and exaggerating for emphasis, but I don't think it actually came off that way. Other than that, I'd just comment on production value items, but for being your first video, I enjoyed it and would recommend it.

cejay0813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 cejay0813
Member since 2004 • 1939 Posts

Feel free to check out my channel UN: philrichjr

It's strictly let's play without the commentary at the moment. I'm still trying to build and get consistent but my personal life gets in the way. I may start back up with TLoU or maybe wait to do the entire MC:Collection from Halo 1-4.

I think the hardest thing is finding a niche. I try to restrict my vids to gameplay on the highest difficulty setting as I felt that wasn't really put out there for obvious reasons. For instance, once Halo drops, I'll endeavor to walkthrough the entire series on Legendary. I've beat them all individually on the setting but that was after some trial and error. Hopefully, I'll be decent enough to walkthrough the games without too much dying on the record.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#8 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

If all the spam we get on the board is any indication, everyone has a video game-centric YouTube channel.

veggie530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 veggie530
Member since 2003 • 2878 Posts

I use to. I had a channel with around 1900 subs but school and eventually work weeded it out of my time schedule. I did a lot of videos with ShustyBang for BF3 -- Golf Squad!!!!

Miss the good times I had.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#10 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

@mesomorphin said:

So I just started mine up and I've already uploaded a video. But do any do any you guys have any? and what kind of content do you upload, as I'd be interested into checking it out! If you guys want to check out my channel its down below. I'am not trying to advertise, more or less just trying to conversate with you guys about people's gaming channels.

My Youtube Channel

Hmmm, I am confused. The Mesomorphin that post on the forum is psycho and the person in that video is not as psycho. What gives?

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mesomorphin
@mastermetal777 said:

I have a let's play channel on YouTube by the name of soulharvester45, but I'll definitely check your channel out.

Yeah man I will give it a look!

@Grieverr said:

I just checked out your video and thought it was pretty good - nice job! I really liked the humor. I also liked how you talked about both sides of the coin on the good and the bad.

I'll openly criticize one thing, and I hope you take it as just one person's opinion. That is, when you emphasize certain words (like when you run down all the systems the game is available for), you end up sounding like an angry meatbag, which I don't think was your goal. I assumed you were being funny, and exaggerating for emphasis, but I don't think it actually came off that way. Other than that, I'd just comment on production value items, but for being your first video, I enjoyed it and would recommend it.

Thanks man, I really appreciate the constructive criticism! I will definitely take note of what you pointed out!

@cejay0813 said:

Feel free to check out my channel UN: philrichjr

It's strictly let's play without the commentary at the moment. I'm still trying to build and get consistent but my personal life gets in the way. I may start back up with TLoU or maybe wait to do the entire MC:Collection from Halo 1-4.

I think the hardest thing is finding a niche. I try to restrict my vids to gameplay on the highest difficulty setting as I felt that wasn't really put out there for obvious reasons. For instance, once Halo drops, I'll endeavor to walkthrough the entire series on Legendary. I've beat them all individually on the setting but that was after some trial and error. Hopefully, I'll be decent enough to walkthrough the games without too much dying on the record.

Yeah man will do! love halo as much as the next guy does.

@Pedro said:

@mesomorphin said:

My Youtube Channel

Hmmm, I am confused. The Mesomorphin that post on the forum is psycho and the person in that video is not as psycho. What gives?

Hahaha oh man, I'am pretty f*cking nuts regardless!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#13  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@mesomorphin: Well at least you didn´t try to hide the fact that you are just advertising your youtube shit.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5249 Posts

There is no need to bump a five month old thread.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Please don't bump old threads, check the date of the last comment before you post. Also no, advertising your Youtube channel is not allowed here on Gamespot.