Week in Review - What Are You Playing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mamba219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#901 Mamba219
Member since 2006 • 406 Posts

Fully completed Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete for the PS1 with 100% completion, clocking it at about 35 hours. Man that felt good to beat. A solid game all around, and made for an excellent duology with its precursor. I'd rate Lunar at an 8.5, Lunar 2 as an 8.8, and together as a 9.1. Very enjoyable.

Now it's time to take another RPG break. I'm going to be flipping on Sly 3 later on tonight in order to complete the Sly trilogy of platformers. After that diversion, it'll be a toss up between Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, and Earthbound, which I really need to beat before the Mother 3 translation patch comes out in 3 months.

Mamba219

Quoting myself because this post is pretty much just an update on this earlier one.

So, I knocked out Sly 3 really quick, really really great game. The PS2 really is a great system for 3D platformers. I don't know about giving the title to the N64 anymore. Both the Sly and Jak games were so stupendous that the title of "greatest platforming system" is really up for grabs in my mind now, whereas since I was 9 I would swear on the 64. But hey.

In other news, fired up Earthbound. Quirky fun, but I dunno. I was expecting more of an advancement since Mother, but as of yet, everything save for the absence of random battles feels oddly familiar. I've had this game for years and almost beat it once a long time ago, but since that time I've played tons more games of this type and have forgotten a lot of things about this game. The game is certainly different, and fighting toothbrush-wielding hippies will never get old, but the absence of a real storyline coupled with the woodenness of Ness (haha pun) weren't what I was expecting, frankly. I'm not that far currently (only just arrived in Twoson, for those of you who have played the game), and I'm sure it will pick up, so not to worry. This is one game that I will beat, hopefully before the end of August...

someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#902 someNONSENSE
Member since 2006 • 1404 Posts
Beat Rock Band solo vocal tour on hard. Woo hoo! Though I don't know how because I sound like a screeching wounded animal when I sing.. :?
totalgridlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#903 totalgridlock
Member since 2004 • 1269 Posts

M'kay.

This week I played through the first Fallout on PC in preparation for F3. I hate it when games are never as good as you remember them. It's still a genuine classic though. And... I managed to get Dogmeat through the entire game without getting him killed! Fallout 2 will be up as soon as I dig out the CD, before that I'm playing through the first Dungeon Siege. It's one of those games I never finished and I found myself wondering whether I would enjoy it more five years after I first played it. The answer: yes, actually. Go figure.

That's more or less it for gaming this week. I've been like a production line, churning out endless job applications and I'm so very bored. It must be done though, which is why I've banned myself from the TV.

duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#904 duncanr2n
Member since 2003 • 2449 Posts

Working my way through RB6 Vegas 2. Guess what, it's just like Vegas 1. I'm not all that impressed with it.

Soul Calibur IV: Played through a few more character stories. Played some ranked matched and got my arse handed to me.

COD 4: I finally got another checkpoint in 'No Fighting in the war room' on Veteran.

Avatar image for 203762174820177760555343052357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#905 203762174820177760555343052357
Member since 2005 • 7599 Posts

In addition to GTA4 and Eternal Sonata I am now playing Astonishia Story, which is the worlds easiest and possibly worst RPG to be released on a current-gen console. It has a nice cover though (this was obtained through trade with Corey).

It's a re-make of a Korean PC game from 1996. From what I can discern it had to have come from North Korea.

usagi704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#906 usagi704
Member since 2003 • 2058 Posts
Recently I have been playing Tekken 2 again thanks to my dabbling with Tekken 1 on namCollection for PS2 while I was playing Klonoa 1 which is also on that compilation. I also have been playing various arcade games from recently acquired compilations like Chase H.Q. (and other Taito games not released on either Taito Legend release) and Twinbee (and other Twinbee games). Also started playing two awesome shmups: DoDonPachi Dai-Ou-Jou and Espgaluda. The main games I am playing right now are God of War II and Klonoa: Empire of Dreams.
pikadeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#907 pikadeth
Member since 2004 • 1020 Posts

Lego Indiana Jones got me over the 40k achievement point mark. I also started on Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

BigC43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 264

#908 BigC43
Member since 2004 • 10995 Posts
I'm playing mostly Soulcalibur IV and NCAA Football 2009. For Soulcalibur I played online for 6 hours in a row yesterday and got a ton of achievements, including that saught after double KO achievement. For NCAA, I just finished my first season with the UCF Knights and am starting my second season against Florida, who has caused me a lot of frustration. I will beat them eventually...
jollyroger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#909 jollyroger78
Member since 2005 • 2551 Posts

I've finished the story mode in The Godfather...unfortunately, it left me about 2/3 of a level short of level 50 and the last original achievement. So I'm just messing around, knocking off banks and racket trucks trying to scavenge enough respect to pick up that last level (because I've done EVERYTHING else). After that, it's on to the Corleone Challenges and the additional 415 achievement points that will produce.

My wife talked me out of Soulcalibur IV, so I'm NOT playing that right now (like I want to). I'll probably continue with Civ: Rev and probably something as yet undetermined.

Oh, and I'm playing through The Guy Game because I really want to review it. All the nudity in the world can't save that one...yeesh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#910 203762174820177760555343052357

Oh, and I'm playing through The Guy Game because I really want to review it. All the nudity in the world can't save that one...yeesh.

jollyroger78

So how does that conversation with the wife go?

jollyroger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#911 jollyroger78
[QUOTE="jollyroger78"]

aspro73

Heh...it doesn't. Considering she nearly murdered me when I bought it ("But honey...it's a collector's item!!!"), I only play it when she's gone or asleep.

duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#912 duncanr2n
[QUOTE="aspro73"][QUOTE="jollyroger78"]

jollyroger78

Heh...it doesn't. Considering she nearly murdered me when I bought it ("But honey...it's a collector's item!!!"), I only play it when she's gone or asleep.

Use it as a bargining chip. You know, like, "Well, if you would like to divert my attention I would gladly stop playing this game..."

Anyway, I finally finished COD4 on Veteran. Man that was a grind. Working my way through Blue Dragon now.

pikadeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#913 pikadeth

Surf's Up (X360) helped me hang 1000 and pass the 41k achievement point mark. I'd put in on par with Open Season as far as quality and lenghth goes. The Ninja Gaiden II (X360) expansion pack has helped me almost reach 42K. Awwwww yeaaaaaahhhh!

Oh... and the continued audit of my collection lead to some previously unlisted games bumping me past the 1,600 game mark.

totalgridlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#914 totalgridlock

I'm still playing Dungeon Siege and Doom 3 on PC, and still playing The Simpsons on 360 though I admit I've hardly touched it all week. I probably won't get much of a chance in the near future either, since the 360 is hooked up to the big TV, which my mum will be using to watch the Olympics 24/7 in all their HD glory. Like we need to see the athletes in that much detail...

Anyway I unpacked most of my older games this week and set up my PS2 and NES (that's all for now) so I can back to the retro goodness and finally finish Grandia, which I think I started playing in April. I've also been playing some Battletoads, some Wizards & Warriors and yesterday I played Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu for about three hours straight. It's awesome.

DebugJunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#915 DebugJunky
Member since 2008 • 214 Posts

From what I can discern it had to have come from North Korea.

aspro73

That picture, sir, is genius.

I'm currently playing Xenogears, it's absoloutely awesome, couple small gripes with the battle system but other than that so far it's a 10/10. I also got Tekken 1 through to tag recently, just completed the canon endings on Tekken 1 - 3, now I'm unlocking everything on Tag Tournament.

Also just completed Umbrella Chronicles, as a long time and loyal Resi fan I was massively dissapointed tbh, especially the original scenario at the end

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS IF YOU ACTUALLY CARE*

with Chris and Jill taking down a Russian Umbrella base as part of some B.O.W killing government team, it references the films Hive and Red Queen etc which is just awful, what else to say, anything new in story was crud and everything reused from earlier games was urinated on. Why can't most people who joined the franchise at resi 4 appreciate the original resis and their gameplay... Damn Umbrella Chronicles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#916 203762174820177760555343052357

^ Umbrella Chronicles. I played the first level then stopped. I did not find it too compelling, but I will try it again some time.

I just finished Astonishia Story, still playing Eternal Sonata -- I am on the last chapter, and still technically playing GTA4, even though I have not touched it in 2 weeks.

Started playing Klonoa 2 for GBA, but I have a cut under my right thumb nail which makes it difficult to play, so might just have to cool it for a few days.

Astonishia Story -- just don't. Buy it for your collection, it has a nice cover, but otherwise, best left alone.

totalgridlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#917 totalgridlock

^ Umbrella Chronicles. I played the first level then stopped. I did not find it too compelling, but I will try it again some time.

I just finished Astonishia Story, still playing Eternal Sonata -- I am on the last chapter, and still technically playing GTA4, even though I have not touched it in 2 weeks.

Started playing Klonoa 2 for GBA, but I have a cut under my right thumb nail which makes it difficult to play, so might just have to cool it for a few days.

Astonishia Story -- just don't. Buy it for your collection, it has a nice cover, but otherwise, best left alone.

aspro73

I need to get Umbrella Chronicles. I need a Wii. For that and Project Zero 4.

Eternal Sonata looks great. I watched my friend play through a few months back. Might have to pick it up at some point, although I've already got waaaay too many RPGs on the back burner.

someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#918 someNONSENSE
Jumping between games. Played some Lego Starwars II, Superman Returns and Hot Wheels: Beat That. Superman Returns is a bit on the hard side.. I stopped playing chapter 2 out of frustration. Hot Wheels is a pleasant surprise. It was a lot of fun and it has so far had easy achievements!
jollyroger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#919 jollyroger78

Little late to the party on this one...

I just started Just Cause (X360). Now that I've gotten used to the controls, I'm really starting to enjoy it. One thing I will say...it has some of the loosest driving mechanics I've ever experienced in a game. It's kind of like constantly driving on ice or something.

Other than that, I've been in the process of finishing The Godfather...still. It's pretty much just challenges and tedium from here on out getting to Level 50 with nothing left to do but robbing banks and hijacking racket trucks is going to take FOREVER!!!

I played NES with my buddy Steve all weekend, so I've been playing a ton of random NES games for about five minutes at a time...reminds me of when I was a kid (stupid ADD...)

duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#920 duncanr2n
I've been devoting a large portion of my play time to Blue Dragon. I'm now on the 2nd disc probably halfway through. It reminds me alot of FF5's class system. It's a solid RPG, I think most reviews were overly critical, given the creative team, I think the reviewer expectations were impossibly high. Anyway, I'm enjoying it, and as of right now, I'm still shooting to get all 1000 points on it, but we'll see how that pans out as I continue on. A couple of the achievements I've gotten so far were a pain to get.
DebugJunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#921 DebugJunky

aspro73

I need to get Umbrella Chronicles. I need a Wii. For that and Project Zero 4.

totalgridlock

RE:UC was seriously just meh for me, I seriously recommend you find a friend or family member to play through it with, I played it with my little bro and it was much better as 2 player, then again I guess most lightgun(/wii zapper) games are like that tbf. It was ok though :)

I'm still playing Xenogears, absoloutely amazing, 10/10, absoloutely loving it. Also Just completed Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken 4 with everyone, now getting Tekken 5 :D

Also I just put Final Fantasy X in the PS2 just because I hadn't played it in a few years and only completed it once, I only wanted to test the disc really and mess around the first bit of the game, but then an hour passed, that became 2 hours, then more and then I decided wth I'll just play through the whole thing now I've started so I'm playing that too.

It's great when you play a game from years ago you have fond memories of and it still lives up to your expectations :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#922 203762174820177760555343052357
I've been devoting a large portion of my play time to Blue Dragon. duncanr2n
The only substantial negative I heard on it was that it was too easy. T of F?
usagi704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#923 usagi704
Member since 2003 • 2058 Posts
I now have completed Klonoa: Empire of Dreams (GBA) and God of War II. Both excellent games that I recommend, though I more highly recommend Klonoa for PS1 and Klonoa 2 for PS2, I just didn't feel there was enough character development in the GBA game. I'm now playing Espgaluda and trying to complete it on 1 credit, but as with any shmup, it'll take a ton of practice before that'll happen. I can get to the mid-point of level 3 before I die completely. It has a really cool "bullet time" mechanic that is one of the keys to obtaining high scores. I also just got Bionic Commando Rearmed and started that. It is totally awesome so far!
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#924 duncanr2n

[QUOTE="duncanr2n"]I've been devoting a large portion of my play time to Blue Dragon. aspro73
The only substantial negative I heard on it was that it was too easy. T of F?

It is rather easy but that really doesn't bother me that much. If you liked FF5 there's good chance that you'd like BD because the class system is very similar. I think it's a good game and if you like the FF games or turn-based JRPGs in general, you'd probably enjoy the game. I think the critics were overly harsh on the game (as they were with Enchanted Arms). I've not finished the game but I was say that from what I've seen so far it should be more of 8.0 rather than a 6.0 It's not the greatest JRPG ever (that honor belongs to FF9 in my book) but I'm really enjoying it.

I started playing Fallout a couple of days ago as well.

totalgridlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#925 totalgridlock

duncanr2n

And all is right in the world. Everybody should play Fallout :D

CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#926 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts
Just reached Level 50 as a Wizard in Puzzle Quest (DS). I really can't put it down, but will likely be hooking my X360 back up tonight for Bioshock.
Mamba219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#927 Mamba219
[QUOTE="duncanr2n"]

totalgridlock

Just beat Earthbound and was thinking of starting Hitman, when all of a sudden the urge to play Fallout for the first time struck.

Will probably end up doing this, as well.

jollyroger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#928 jollyroger78

Hmmm...laundry list time...

-Still messing around with The Godfather (X360). Can't bring myself to slog my way through the rest of it now that the story mode is done. I'll get to it eventually.
-Just Cause (X360) is also in this pile...after really liking it, I kind of got bored with it. Once again, eventually.
-Meet the Robinsons (X360) is pretty cool. It looks really good although some of the sound is a bit goofy. It's also surprisingly hard for a game aimed at kids.
-DiRT (X360) is really fun and my current addiction. I love rally anyway and what's cooler than driving up a hill hell bent for leather in a semi? I'm on Tier 3 in the career and just plodding my way to the top. I highly recommend this game if you like off-road racing.

duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#929 duncanr2n

All my gaming has been placed on hold now except for one game. Metal Gear Solid 4. I just finished Act 2 last night. I really like it so far. Which is why everything else has been placed on hold, becuase I'm devoting all my time to it.

Update:

I just finished Act 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#930 203762174820177760555343052357
[QUOTE="totalgridlock"][QUOTE="duncanr2n"]

Mamba219

Just beat Earthbound and was thinking of starting Hitman, when all of a sudden the urge to play Fallout for the first time struck.

i need to finish Earthbound.

pikadeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#931 pikadeth
I've gotten started on Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom. It's not as terrible as I had heard.
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#932 duncanr2n
I've gotten started on Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom. It's not as terrible as I had heard. pikadeth
I'd love to hear a full report once you are done as I've been considering picking it up.
Mamba219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#933 Mamba219
[QUOTE="Mamba219"][QUOTE="totalgridlock"][QUOTE="duncanr2n"]

aspro73

i need to finish Earthbound.

I really am looking forward to Mother 3. Damn Nintendo for not releasing it over here :evil:

Oh, and, I lied, I'm not playing Fallout. Hitman 2 it is for me.

jollyroger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#934 jollyroger78
I've been on a racing kick, so it's DiRT, DiRT, and more DiRT. Aside from a quick fiddle-around with Fable II Pub Games, that's about all I've played this week. I'm now doing the grind thing, driving tracks over and over again to accumulate enough mileage to get the last couple achievements. I'm thinking about tossing in Need For Speed: Most Wanted for a change of racing pace.
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#935 duncanr2n

Finish Metal Gear Solid 4. Fantastic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#936 203762174820177760555343052357

I've been on a racing kick, so it's DiRT, DiRT, and more DiRT. Aside from a quick fiddle-around with Fable II Pub Games, that's about all I've played this week. I'm now doing the grind thing, driving tracks over and over again to accumulate enough mileage to get the last couple achievements. I'm thinking about tossing in Need For Speed: Most Wanted for a change of racing pace.jollyroger78

You know what? DiRT is one of the few games I took back for cash over the last few years. It had (no joke) an awesome menu, but other than that I did not dig it.

I finished Eternal Sonata. Good game, not great. I am such an idiot though, and I'll elaborate in my blog, but jeez, what an idiot.

So now I am playing GTA4 (32% complete, 28 hours) and PoPoLoCrois. The latter is amazing, the former is very entertaining.

jollyroger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#937 jollyroger78

[QUOTE="jollyroger78"]I've been on a racing kick, so it's DiRT, DiRT, and more DiRT. Aside from a quick fiddle-around with Fable II Pub Games, that's about all I've played this week. I'm now doing the grind thing, driving tracks over and over again to accumulate enough mileage to get the last couple achievements. I'm thinking about tossing in Need For Speed: Most Wanted for a change of racing pace.aspro73

You know what? DiRT is one of the few games I took back for cash over the last few years. It had (no joke) an awesome menu, but other than that I did not dig it.

I finished Eternal Sonata. Good game, not great. I am such an idiot though, and I'll elaborate in my blog, but jeez, what an idiot.

So now I am playing GTA4 (32% complete, 28 hours) and PoPoLoCrois. The latter is amazing, the former is very entertaining.

I'll admit, it doesn't appeal to everyone. If you don't like rally or racing games where you can't just mash and go, you might not like it. But, as an off-road game goes, it doesn't get much better.

And yes, the menus are a highlight... ;)

PoPoLoCrois...PSP game? Still need to get me one of those gadgets...

pikadeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#938 pikadeth

Kingdom Under Fire and Soul Calibur 4 have my points total well above the 44k mark. I've also been playing Picross DS and Contra 4.

someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#939 someNONSENSE

I'll admit, it doesn't appeal to everyone. If you don't like rally or racing games where you can't just mash and go, you might not like it. But, as an off-road game goes, it doesn't get much better.

And yes, the menus are a highlight... ;)

jollyroger78

I LOVE DiRT! I think I'm on like tier six or whatever tier is just a little bit more than half way up the career pyramid. I also love the Rallisport games for the original Xbox. I played the heck out of those games a few years ago. Nothing like fast racing in cool outdoor scenic environments.

jollyroger, you will probably also like Sega Rally REVO for the 360. (in case you don't already have it) :)

hesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#940 hesel
Member since 2006 • 2738 Posts
Just finished Rainbow Six Vegas 2, on realistic but I am having a awful time online can't seem to kill anyone probably due to my low rank, but still fun messing around.
duncanr2n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#941 duncanr2n
Still chugging away at Blue Dragon. Just got to Nene's Fortress. Still on track with my 1000/1000 point goal for this game.
gmsnpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#942 gmsnpr
Member since 2004 • 4242 Posts
I've not played anything for over a month, maybe tomorrow?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#943 203762174820177760555343052357

I've not played anything for over a month, maybe tomorrow?gmsnpr

Might I suggest Bob the Builder: Can We Fix It? ;)

jollyroger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#944 jollyroger78

[QUOTE="gmsnpr"]I've not played anything for over a month, maybe tomorrow?aspro73

Might I suggest Bob the Builder: Can We Fix It? ;)

I can lend you my copy if you like! :lol:

FredGoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#945 FredGoon
Member since 2006 • 8508 Posts

Well this week I bought MySims (DS), Elecktroplankton (DS). MySims sucks big time and Elecktroplankton is okish.

Apart from that i finished MGS3 again and I'm about to begin Mad Monster Maniosn on Banjo Kazooie in my 100% run

inkwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#946 inkwolf
Member since 2003 • 1159 Posts

I'm currently playing Xenogears, it's absoloutely awesome, DebugJunky

Yes, that game is indeed awesome.

aspro73

Heh, that's kinda why I got it; for the nice cover. I haven't touched it yet though. I think I will just to see how bad it is.

Lets see, what have I been playing...

I'm working my way through my copy of Warcraft II Battle.net edition. I finished the human and orc campaigns for Tides of Darkness and now I'm on mission 10 of 12 for the orcs on the Beyond the Dark Portal expansion. Human BtDP campaign after that and I'll be done.

I'm playing Contra 4 (DS) which is freakin' awesome. Kinda tough too, but so much fun, you don't mind coming back again and again for more "game over" screens.

I started playing N+ (DS) pretty much as soon as I got it. Love it. Please download and play the free PC flash version if you have not done so yet.

Etrian Odyssey and Half Life 2 are still on the back burner... I really need to get back to those.

FredGoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#947 FredGoon
Member since 2006 • 8508 Posts
Ok um since the last time I started MGS1 and I've just defeatede Revolver Ocelot, and I just completed Rusty Bucket Bay on Banjo Kazooie (God I hate that leval!!!)
Mamba219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#948 Mamba219

Putting Hitman 2 on the backburner for awhile. Fun game, just extremely frustrating the way I play. Trying to get Silent Assassin rating on the Hidden Valley mission is nigh impossible...

In the meantime, I started Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. So far I think it's good but kind of overrated. It's also too short; I started it last night and am (according to the ingame percentage) 75% of the way through it already, and I didn't even game all that much in the past 24 hours. Oh well. So expect another post from me in this thread within a couple of days.

DebugJunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#949 DebugJunky

[QUOTE="DebugJunky"]

I'm currently playing Xenogears, it's absoloutely awesome, inkwolf

Yes, that game is indeed awesome.

Awesome describes it perfectly. I'm still playing it atm, I just completed Silent Hill Origins as well in one four and a bit hour session (I think), it's was a decent portable game, obviously not to par with 1, 2 and 3 but it wasn't a bad game, maybe just a little soulless by comparison to the first few. Also carrying around 9 drip stands, 6 portable televisions, 2 katanas, 2 batons, 2 spears, a pitchfork, 9 alcohol bottles, 3 filing cabinets and 4 kitchen knives didn't seem silly at all, even when I completed it and it told me I had picked up about 350 items...

Started playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army. It's pretty good, like all EU released SMT games (bar P3) it seems to lack in character personality and story depth (

jollyroger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#950 jollyroger78

First off, pay no attention to my "Now Playing" list. The only one on there that applies is DiRT, and that's only very loosely. Here's the rundown.

-Mercenaries (Xbox): Preordered Mercs 2, then decided to play through the first one again before I started it. I'm currently running around the southern map collecting all the various tchotchkes and blowing up the various blow up-ables before taking out the King and Ace contracts of the Clubs. So far, all have been apprehended alive. I plan to keep it that way.

-DiRT (X360): I've done all I can do single player-wise. Now it's just a matter of popping on occasionally to see if I can snag the two multiplayer achievements I don't have. Unfortunately, everytime I log on, there's someone from some "racing team" on there winning every single race. They have upwards of 3,000 online races under their belts and I can't get within 30 seconds of their times more often than not. I thought I had won a hillclimb once. Apparently I lost by .07 of a second. Ah well...maybe I'll get lucky one of these days...

-Need for Speed: Most Wanted (X360): Currently working on beating the number 9 racer on the black list. I'd probably be a lot farther along if the thing didn't freeze up every other race. Anyone else have this problem?

-Burnout: Paradise (X360): Popped this in for a couple hours awhile ago, then put it aside to finish up some loose ends I had lying around (see above). I'll get back to it soon...it's ridiculously fun.