Trouble viewing site from one of my PCs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Anoma1y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Anoma1y
Member since 2004 • 1845 Posts
When I pull up GS on one of my home PCs (not this one obviously) everything displays in a vertical line stacked on top of each other straight down the middle of my screen. Not sure if I need to download some time of graphic patch or driver so I figured I'd come here for help.

EDIT: The site appears this way in both IE and Firefox.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
I've found this happens when the CSS of GameSpot hasn't loaded, and it's usually either a connection issue or a browser issue. Since you're getting it in 2 browsers I'd assume it's the former. The only thing I can suggest is checking the connection with that PC, make sure everythings set up properly.
The_Anoma1y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 The_Anoma1y
Member since 2004 • 1845 Posts
I've found this happens when the CSS of GameSpot hasn't loaded, and it's usually either a connection issue or a browser issue. Since you're getting it in 2 browsers I'd assume it's the former. The only thing I can suggest is checking the connection with that PC, make sure everythings set up properly.EJ902

Are you saying I should check the connection my affected PC has with the internet? Both of my PCs access the rest of the internet just fine. I just happened to access this site on my bad PC one day and BAM!....everything's vertical.