• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Israfel856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Israfel856
Member since 2006 • 2483 Posts

This happened when using The Pulse. I believe Jump! Ultimate Stars was an update just above the Gears of War one I clicked on. This didn't come up when using the forum normally, so I'm going to assume that The Pulse can muck up forum banners.

Everything else seems good. Great feature.

nobodyshero87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 nobodyshero87
Member since 2006 • 22210 Posts
I like this new feature, its a major improvement over the posting now feature.
Korubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Korubi
Member since 2003 • 261 Posts
It seems like things are very unevenly distributed. For example, since there are far more Forum posts than all of the other categories combined, if you have forum posts checked that's all you'll see on The Pulse. You should get equal results from everything. So if I have five things checked in the filter, every 5 results should include all five categories and over and over again. Otherwise you'll just get one category really heavily that you're not necessarily most interested in.
Tanpreet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Tanpreet
Member since 2004 • 356 Posts
its cool but i think that it should be a side menu on each of the pages and have it filtered for each page. for example, if you have it on the ps2 page, you will only see ps2 stuff, on the 360 page "the pulse" section would only show 360 stuff. but other than that its a cool idea.
elektrixxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 elektrixxx
Member since 2004 • 11804 Posts

This happened when using The Pulse. I believe Jump! Ultimate Stars was an update just above the Gears of War one I clicked on. This didn't come up when using the forum normally, so I'm going to assume that The Pulse can muck up forum banners.

Everything else seems good. Great feature.

Israfel856
This bug has happened to me also.
Ponsardin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Ponsardin
Member since 2006 • 4500 Posts
Cool feature, but when I press "Submit", the box I opened doesn't show up in Firefox, but it works properly in IE. And I'm wondering... Will the final version be available for everybody or just for subscribers?
Ponsardin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Ponsardin
Member since 2006 • 4500 Posts
There is a problem, I can't see it with my MAC, but on my friends PC it works fine, but how do I see it on my MAC?lee7373
If you're using Safari, it may not work properly.
mariomaniac92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 mariomaniac92
Member since 2006 • 5482 Posts
[QUOTE="Ponsardin"]Cool feature, but when I press "Submit", the box I opened doesn't show up in Firefox, but it works properly in IE. And I'm wondering... Will the final version be available for everybody or just for subscribers?

That happened to me as well. Actually, the entire computer froze on me.
hi_im_derek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 hi_im_derek
Member since 2004 • 1483 Posts
I really like this feature. It's like Posting Now but 100 times more awesome.
skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#60 skrutop
Member since 2002 • 2262 Posts
It's certainly a neat feature, but I just can't figure out how it's useful. There are so many users on this site creating content that the pulse becomes a scattershot of random information. What am I supposed to do with a scrolling list of updates if they jump from blogs about Tomb Raider, to webcasts about XBL achievement points, to forum posts about Avatar: The Last Airbender? People have mentioned the need for categories and filtering, but I think the entire concept for the Pulse falls into the category of "nifty technology that's not useful for the user."
Darkside5675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#61 Darkside5675
Member since 2007 • 1041 Posts
Nice feature, but I don't see myself using it. Definately going to need more features then just the news.
Avatar image for dallas_cowboys3
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#62 dallas_cowboys3
Member since 2006 • 5549 Posts
Guys I'm sorry for off-topic posting but since I can't create a topic this is the only way to do this. Alright I have two big problems. 1. I can't create a topic. When I try to post a topic it has this little box that comes up and says "ERROR [createSelect]: Can't find the requested dropdown definition". Then it gives me the option to click OK but no matter how many times I click it it keeps coming right back up. Any suggestions? 2. Why aren't unions leveling up? My union and the others I am in have been at the same percentage for about two or three days now and they are getting a lot of posts. Once again please don't moderate or report me for this since I can't create a topic. I'm really really sorry but I didn't know where else to ask.
Paul_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63 Paul_06
Member since 2005 • 36723 Posts
1. I can't create a topic. When I try to post a topic it has this little box that comes up and says "ERROR [createSelect]: Can't find the requested dropdown definition". Then it gives me the option to click OK but no matter how many times I click it it keeps coming right back up. Any suggestions?dallas_cowboys3
There's a sticky in Tech Support about it...JAVASCRIPT errors
Avatar image for dallas_cowboys3
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#64 dallas_cowboys3
Member since 2006 • 5549 Posts
Thanks a bunch Paul. It's working now.
frozenthino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 frozenthino
Member since 2005 • 9741 Posts
The Pulse is still showing articles in a loop instead of updating and deleting the old ones
Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#66 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts

It's not wanting to load for me, is this a known problem with Firefox users?

Edit: Nevermind 

_Sam_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 _Sam_
Member since 2003 • 31483 Posts
I hope this feature is updated soon. I don't want it to be just another dead feature And if an administrator reads this, please unstick this thread