Oldschool RuleZ; please say yes GS, you know you want to....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rene9ade520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 rene9ade520
Member since 2005 • 54 Posts
Hey GS, just want to say thanx for such an awesome gamers site. Moi excellente!!! I do have one suggestion however (I know, give me an inch and I ask for a mile); I've been gaming since I was just a wee young lad and now, when searching through all the great reviews, screenshots and posts your site has to offer on current-gen and next-gen consoles I somehow feel sad not being able to easily browse my old school favorites and rate them. I now you have profiles for hundreds of them, but if only you could add an "oldschool" tab in your list of consoles located in the toolbar my life would be happier and I would cry with joy......please, please, please, etc....
Viennoiserie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Viennoiserie
Member since 2007 • 2205 Posts
Since there's no such thing as frequent old-school coverage, there's no use for such a platform tab. However, there are still game indexs for most old-school platforms. If you want to add a game to your collection, just search for an old game and add it. If the game you're searching for isn't on GS, you can submit info on it in the Collection Missing Games thread on the Technical Support board.