my posts are being retroactivley deleted.. why?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rgrambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rgrambo
Member since 2010 • 151 Posts

I didnt think GS was that kind of place. Im not a shill or a troll. What gives?

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By rick
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

@rgrambo: Posts to what? You have a total of 5 Forum posts with this account and none have been deleted. We do not delete anything, if a mod or staff removes your post its marked as deleted but it never is actually deleted. You have no deleted wall or forum posts. If you're talking about comments that's a different story and that's out of our hands, we use Livefyre for that and they've been flakey lately.

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#3 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts

@rgrambo: Please PM the mod team and specify that you're talking about livefyre comments - this appears to be related to a rather old livefyre moderation. That said, your comments aren't being retroactively removed - they're just not getting through to begin with (or, at least, that's what livefyre is essentially telling me).

rgrambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By rgrambo
Member since 2010 • 151 Posts

@robotopbuddy: ok thanks for reply. my posts, or i suppose comments is the better term, are being deleted from under the news and reviews vids. They show up and then later go away.

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#5  Edited By RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
@rgrambo said:

@robotopbuddy: ok thanks for reply. my posts, or i suppose comments is the better term, are being deleted from under the news and reviews vids. They show up and then later go away.

I suppose I should clarify what I mean by not getting through - they're posting, but not being displayed to other users, and as of page refresh they may not be displayed for you either (they definitely won't be displayed when logged out). As previously mentioned this is due to an old moderation issue (staff member applied, rather than moderator) that you'll need to PM the mod team or a CM to get sorted out - the link I provided (which is the same link as the one under contact the moderators on the right hand side of every forum page) is the easiest way to get a message to both the mod team and CM at the same time.