Having problems with Gamespot on my iPhone 4s

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3221 Posts

Okay lately I'm having a bunch of problems with Gamespot when I view it on my phone. The first problem was that whenever I would go into a topic, the website freezes and then I end up being kicked out of the internet. Then the second problem after all that is the entire Gamespot page and forums becomes really messed up everythign is unreadable.

So after both of these problems I tried to keep updating my phone and now the current problem is that when I go into a topic it fails to load and says that "a problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded" or something like that. Is it only me that have this problem or is Gamespot having some trouble right now with their website on the iPhones? I have no problems with any other website and they all work great but not Gamespot. Any ideas?

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AcidTango

I guess nothing eh?

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By rick
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

We aren't having any particular problems on mobile. What you're encountering is usually because you're low on memory. Do you have a lot of tabs open? Low on free space?

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AcidTango

@edgework said:

We aren't having any particular problems on mobile. What you're encountering is usually because you're low on memory. Do you have a lot of tabs open? Low on free space?

I don't have lots of tabs open at all and also I have about 7.6 GB so I don't know if that's considered low for this site but like I said before only Gamespot crashes in my phone internet but not any other websites that I go to.